NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 otherside said:
$1 Million to capture a k!ller? in my county there is a $25,000 reward for a Serial k!ller that is up to Double Digits

this dorner guy shouldnt have k!lled innocent ppl but lets be real, he aint a bi*ch like every other american, this dude using the last days of his life to standup againist corruption in Police Departments around the country.. he has already embarrassed LAPD bc they shot up 2 old ladies when they thought it was dorner!!!
he shouldnt have but the whole point is to hurt the people who fu*ked with him in the first place. clearly he wants these motherfu*kas to suffer (in life) and obviously planned his sh*t out very well. if he was smart then his exit strategy involves him getting outta the country somehow but who knows how far he went into planning sh*t

whatever the case, the media is gonna make him look like gozilla mixed with king kong but real n*ggas know that he's going at the people who went at him, so it's not like the streets is suddenly unsafe
 5 years ago '04        #122
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Damn good post!
Agree 100% G
Props!

Oh trust me fam I KNOW!
Don't wanna single out no one incident in particular & cast aside all the others who got fuhked but that Sean Bell sh*t shoulda been our LA moment.
New Yorkers we just different though. We all in it for delf man.
sh*t aint right but just the way it is.
the thing about here in NY is that you got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many factions of black people for there to be some unified effort, whether it be non-violent or some gangsta sh*t.

Think about it, in NY you got young motherfu*kas who are spaced out (mentally) and only care about phones, clothes, drugs and whats poppin online. Then you got the educated crew thats small but spaced out so they dont believe that others who think like them exist. Then you got ratchet bi*ches (and n*ggas) who are literally OBLIVIOUS to current news/events unless its black celeb gossip. Also you got old people who are scared (for many reasons) to spit game to the youth. Also you have grandmothers in the 40s who still wanna be on some ratchet sh*t that they see their kids on to the present day.

On the flip side you got young school motherfu*kas who are just trying to keep their heads above water and not cave into all kinds of pressure. And on top of that, I'm not even including the VERY large black gay population here who are basically gay versions of what I already mentioned.

Too much bullsh*t here in NY for folks to mobilize and even if you find a group that does, its not enough.

In my case, I'm aware of as much sh*t as I can. I work for a very large media company (corporate) and I see the kinds of brothas and sistas that work there and 95% of them are white washed (at least at work) and are about their business because they are letting too many of us up in there to begin with. I almost feel like a lone wolf at work but then again, I've only been there for less than 2 years.
 5 years ago '11        #123
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Youngin19 said:
Dorner dead as fu*k somewhere right now

if he was alive he would've been shooting sh*t up
Yeah a dude with military training is just magically dead.

He's sitting in a hole he dug eating rations drinking bottled water waiting the manhunt out so he can pop out and snipe some more cops
 5 years ago '12        #124
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
This dude is serious.. I've only seen this sh*t in movies
 5 years ago '04        #125
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
I think he planned it out very well to where he will get away and the media an police telling us subliminally they ain't got nothing so he must die. Using emotions and sob stories to sway the crowd for justification.

He was really high ranked so he's by far a dummy. An he didn't flip he got pushed in a corner and decided to run through his opponents instead of around them.

I think he has marks on people but he hasn't operated yet. Maybe he knows something that shouldn't leak an that box to CNn was a test of what would get air'd and what wouldn't. Like a test of who to trust.

I think he knows something that shouldn't leak. An he's unaware who to trust or how to spread it. Survival I don't think is an option but how To leak it an remain safe.

Lapd attempting to frame him or k!ll him in sight to silence him that's why he's guilty with no evidence and the high price tag... My opinion.

Let's not forget

Something's due to happen in Cali to many people waking up an causing an imbalance. Could be a terrorist attack coming to emotionally manipulate and put people back to sleep.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-11-2013 at 06:39 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #126
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
 Account001 said:
I understand the bold, but Dorners manifesto is making it seem like he is f!ghting for the rights of the nameless victims of the twisted ideology of the LAPD which he himself is a victim of.

Im with him.... hopefully he can be the catalyst to a mini-revolution in america. We just need a couple of more situations like his to happen in different parts of the country at the same time.
His manifesto is that of a sociopathic person with a superiority complex. He goes on talking about injustice then talks again about stalking the kids of cops and then talks about his favorite movies and give shout outs like his at the BET awards... this man isn't a hero or someone to aspire to.... read a history book and get some real hero's.....real revolutionary people.....
 5 years ago '06        #127
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
no new updates on this?

Last edited by Stupid Fresh; 02-11-2013 at 11:46 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #128
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Rated_R_CEO said:
His manifesto is that of a sociopathic person with a superiority complex. He goes on talking about injustice then talks again about stalking the kids of cops and then talks about his favorite movies and give shout outs like his at the BET awards... this man isn't a hero or someone to aspire to.... read a history book and get some real hero's.....real revolutionary people.....
I would do a little back and forth asking you to tell me who "real hero" was, but everybody from Jesus Christ to MLK Jr was demonized by the "establishment".
 5 years ago '04        #129
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Listening to Police and Fish and Game chasing Dorner. Shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #130
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Account001 said:
I would do a little back and forth asking you to tell me who "real hero" was, but everybody from Jesus Christ to MLK Jr was demonized by the "establishment".
I wonder how they will repond to this
 5 years ago '04        #131
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Listening to the police scanner. Shots have been exchanged with Fish and Game. Police are now looking for a white Dodge pick up 4 door. Cops are going crazy!
 5 years ago '06        #132
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
this man Dorner just had another shootout wit police!!!
 5 years ago '06        #133
space
space
Apparently Chris Dorner broke into a home in Bear Bear, tied up a couple stole their car, and now he's cornered in the woods.
 5 years ago '06        #134
space
space
San Bernadino PD confirms they are chasing a 4 wheel drive pickup thru the mountain.. Dorner appparently let off a clip too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now