Feb 10 - Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Christopher Dorner

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 primetimemookie said:
i wouldnt say sh*t if i seen him, im not about to do what he is doing...but if i saw him id give him a head nod and a raised fist and keep it moving like it never happened.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #102
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Matt504 said:
that's what happens when you have an entire nation of people who "go along to get along", injustices spiral outta control because everyone's so busy looking the other way so they don't jeopardize their own personal income.

"good things happen to bad people"
"don't pay them no mind, just focus on what you have to do"
"they fired you?, it's alright you didn't need to be workin up there anyway"
"they r*ped you? well, just thank God they didn't k!ll you"
"they called you a n!gger to your face? don't let those types upset you, just ignore it"

creating millions of people with compartmentalized personality flaws because we've been taught to ignore and accept blatant racism and other injustices, because "that's just the way the world is".

That was spot on!

aclockworkred71 said:
Marrying a murdering zombie of the state doesn't mean you should die though, you can't claim the woman wasn't innocent with zip to back it.
And again, there is "zip" to him being the murderer other than being a connection.. There used to be something called "innocent until proven guilty". They know just as much as you..

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-11-2013 at 11:08 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #103
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Brb, getting into my bat mobile

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #104
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
A lot of ya'll in here are stupid or delusional. People are hailing this guy as a hero but there's a big flaw in that system, he's declared that he's going to k!ll people's families and if nec their friends and their family. So because he got beef with a alleged crooked cop it's cool to have open season on their wives and/or kids or their friends kids. Like that's retarded.... he lost all credibility after that sh*t... then decided he'd shout out movie directors and the first lady's bangs? If a white guy with red hair was spewing this sh*t ya'll call him crazy but a black guy is saying it and he's a hero? Ya'll on some nutso sh*t...
 02-11-2013, 11:39 AM         #105
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rated_R_CEO said:
A lot of ya'll in here are stupid or delusional. People are hailing this guy as a hero but there's a big flaw in that system, he's declared that he's going to k!ll people's families and if nec their friends and their family. So because he got beef with a alleged crooked cop it's cool to have open season on their wives and/or kids or their friends kids. Like that's retarded.... he lost all credibility after that sh*t... then decided he'd shout out movie directors and the first lady's bangs? If a white guy with red hair was spewing this sh*t ya'll call him crazy but a black guy is saying it and he's a hero? Ya'll on some nutso sh*t...
You ALMOST sold me but you just HAD to go there and fuhk the whole sh*t up
One of those RARE fuhkin' instances here on Boxden where we all agreeing on some sh*t and you had to go ruin it?!
 5 years ago '09        #106
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17940 17940
 Chief Dee said:
New York City is wayyyyy worse. Atleast LA had the Watts and Rodney King Riots. In NYC, the cops treat n*ggas like children. You got NYPD shooting people 10 plus times, crazy racist laws like stop and frisk, oppressive gun laws, cameras everywhere, etc etc and NOBODY does a thing. Literally nothing, they have absolute control over the people.
LAPD WAY Worse than NYPD....
 5 years ago '10        #107
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2393 2393
 bigscore said:
this!! have we forgotten what happen with pac and big out there?? and all the other sh*t rodney king getting his head bashed in buy 20 pigs??
 02-11-2013, 12:27 PM         #108
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
 shadydre85 said:
this!! have we forgotten what happen with pac and big out there?? and all the other sh*t rodney king getting his head bashed in buy 20 pigs??
I think he was saying in terms of civil unrest.

Remember a muthafuhka got a plunger shoved up his a.ss in the BK. You think LA woulda just been chillin and sh*t after some sh*t like that?
 5 years ago '06        #109
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You ALMOST sold me but you just HAD to go there and fuhk the whole sh*t up
One of those RARE fuhkin' instances here on Boxden where we all agreeing on some sh*t and you had to go ruin it?!
I'm simply pointing out what I've seen in other posts about similar instances of lunatics shooting up stuff.... And Im not white, but I do see a lot of racial things being skewed depending on the race of the individual committing the act. There's also a complete lack of a moral compass on violence on this board, probably due to the fact that a good % of the board don't have kids.
 5 years ago '04        #110
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #111
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,934 | Props total: 8071 8071
i wouldn't turn him in for a million dollars. thats just me tho. money don't rule my character.
 02-11-2013, 02:31 PM         #113
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rated_R_CEO said:
I'm simply pointing out what I've seen in other posts about similar instances of lunatics shooting up stuff.... And Im not white, but I do see a lot of racial things being skewed depending on the race of the individual committing the act. There's also a complete lack of a moral compass on violence on this board, probably due to the fact that a good % of the board don't have kids.
Well you seem like a fairly rational human being so Im tryna figure out why you would try and couple some of these guys that been shooting sh*t up to this guy. Whether white black yellow whatever we can all agree that they all have apparently been "touched" or lack of a better word. But at least this guy is standing for "something" if he is indeed waging war on the LAPD.
I mean unless you know something we dont know was there a reason in particular that these other 2 muthafuhkas shot up a movie theater and an elementary school?
You talk about a complete lack of moral compass when it comes to violence this guy buckin up against LAPD who in return continue to do the sh*t that got this guy actin out. Homeboy has clearly had enough and apparently he's willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make his point. Do I think its right? Not really. Do I understand? Yep
 5 years ago '04        #114
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I think he was saying in terms of civil unrest.

Remember a muthafuhka got a plunger shoved up his a.ss in the BK. You think LA woulda just been chillin and sh*t after some sh*t like that?
I guess u dont remember the crown heights riots
 5 years ago '06        #115
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Well you seem like a fairly rational human being so Im tryna figure out why you would try and couple some of these guys that been shooting sh*t up to this guy. Whether white black yellow whatever we can all agree that they all have apparently been "touched" or lack of a better word. But at least this guy is standing for "something" if he is indeed waging war on the LAPD.
I mean unless you know something we dont know was there a reason in particular that these other 2 muthafuhkas shot up a movie theater and an elementary school?
You talk about a complete lack of moral compass when it comes to violence this guy buckin up against LAPD who in return continue to do the sh*t that got this guy actin out. Homeboy has clearly had enough and apparently he's willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make his point. Do I think its right? Not really. Do I understand? Yep

So you're telling me that you understand getting fired from a job, regardless of the reason and k!lling not only the people who fired you but also their kids, their wives, their friends and their kids? Cause if so you got some issues my friend that I alone can't begin to help you with. My point is regardless of whatever "code" this idiot is working off of, murdering people isn't going to earn you any sympathy for me.
 5 years ago '04        #116
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2013, 03:04 PM         #117
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
I guess u dont remember the crown heights riots
If I'm not mistaken that didnt have anything to do with the police though. Anyway, I'm just saying LA more inclined to show their frustration quicker than New York.
Just is what it is.

Rated_R_CEO said:
So you're telling me that you understand getting fired from a job, regardless of the reason and k!lling not only the people who fired you but also their kids, their wives, their friends and their kids? Cause if so you got some issues my friend that I alone can't begin to help you with. My point is regardless of whatever "code" this idiot is working off of, murdering people isn't going to earn you any sympathy for me.
I think it's a little deeper than what you're saying but fuhkit. I'll be fuhked up for the duration of the day.
 02-11-2013, 03:34 PM         #118
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dorner dead as fu*k somewhere right now

if he was alive he would've been shooting sh*t up
 5 years ago '10        #119
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Rated_R_CEO said:
I understand the bold, but Dorners manifesto is making it seem like he is f!ghting for the rights of the nameless victims of the twisted ideology of the LAPD which he himself is a victim of.

Im with him.... hopefully he can be the catalyst to a mini-revolution in america. We just need a couple of more situations like his to happen in different parts of the country at the same time.
 5 years ago '04        #120
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
lol@ LAPD talking about SoCal and the peace they deserve... they been robbing people of that for decades
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now