most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19852 19852
honestly just hope this ends without any more people dying. Charlie Sheen reached out to dude maybe he can broker peace. How funny would that sh*t be, got the LAPD running shooting like they are doing vigilante missions in GTA no regard for safety, and ol prostititue loving coke head and Testestorone cream enthusiast Charlie Sheen gets the dude to come in
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Matt504 said:

maybe one day I'll become as wise as you and look down upon others who I perceive to be "dumber" than myself.
i dont look down on you, i just have noticed that you "ride the wave" and never present an original thought
 5 years ago '11        #23
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Games Addict said:
That's just how the people are interpreting it. That's not at all even what his manifesto says.

He's angry that he was wrongly fired. Was there corruption involved, sure but his issue was with being fired. Would he still be doing this if he was still a member of the 'corrupt' lapd? Somehow I doubt it.
I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! x*xX, x*xX, x*xX , and x*xX all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. x*xX. I know about the meeting between all of you where x*xX attorney, x*xX, confessed that she kicked x*xX (excessive force). Your day has come.

Read more:
Read more at
Sounds like he is pretty genuine if you read through it. He calls out journalists to prove him wrong too.
 02-10-2013, 05:57 PM         #24
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
you are beyond retarded. when the govt does it, its WRONG. when a disgruntled ex-cop does its WRONG

you are only illustrating is that you will commit evil when its in favor of what you believe
So I guess God was evil and wrong for making soldiers k!ll children and women?

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and k!ll everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! k!ll them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by k!lling the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you k!ll! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
 5 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
So I guess God was evil and wrong for making soldiers k!ll children and women?

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and k!ll everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! k!ll them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by k!lling the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you k!ll! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
lol God
 02-10-2013, 06:01 PM         #26
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
lol God
I asked you a question, son.

Don't try to hide because Drake won't save you
 5 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Matt504 said:
because everyone here is questioning whether or not Christopher Dorner shot anyone at all right?

everyone here has been calling Dorner a cold blooded murderer, and what I have to say to that is, HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I'm literally taking the media's word for it, just like everyone else here is.

We know that three people were k!lled, but at what point do they show the evidence of it being Dorner committing the crimes, a manifesto is one thing, but an actual murder is another.

where is the footage from Dorner shooting the car. I see plenty cameras present.
i wasnt just referring to your comments in this thread

anywho, anybody can doubt stuff just for the sake of doubting it, its pretty easy actually, but whatever do you.

maybe boxden is a fed trap and a lot n*ggas on here only serve to spy on n*ggas, to see whats good

5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
I asked you a question, son.

Don't try to hide because Drake won't save you
you are asking me to answer a question based on a fantastical piece of literature, what can i say
 02-10-2013, 06:11 PM         #29
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
you are asking me to answer a question based on a fantastical piece of literature, what can i say
Now I got you in my trap.

How do you know that God isn't real, have you died and saw nothingness? Have you solved this question with proof? Then how do you really know?

Now back to my original question, let's say that there is a God, was God wrong when he demanded from those soldiers to slaughter those women and children?

If not then what is really wrong? What is really evil? These are just words that we classify others or their actions, while we claim to be "normal".

Yet what is normal? How can one be normal when we're all different and have secrets.

You call yourself nightmare but I see that you're just dreaming.
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Now I got you in my trap.

How do you know that God isn't real, have you died and saw nothingness? Have you solved this question with proof? Then how do you really know?

Now back to my original question, let's say that there is a God, was God wrong when he demanded from those soldiers to slaughter those women and children?

If not then what is really wrong? What is really evil? These are just words that we classify others or their actions, while we claim to be "normal".

Yet what is normal? How can one be normal when we're all different and have secrets.

You call yourself nightmare but I see that you're just dreaming.
How do you know that God IS real?

is there a higher power? possibly?

does the Abrahamic God exist? i dont think so.

based on my opinion, "God" is wrong in the scenario you presented. k!lling the weak and helpless to advance selfish and egotistical goals is wrong as far as im concerned
 02-10-2013, 06:19 PM         #31
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
That's just how the people are interpreting it. That's not at all even what his manifesto says.

He's angry that he was wrongly fired. Was there corruption involved, sure but his issue was with being fired. Would he still be doing this if he was still a member of the 'corrupt' lapd? Somehow I doubt it.

Seeing you post around, you seem like you're always the fall in line government wouldnt do that to its people, what the media tells me is mostly true type. Just my observation.

This man had to hear his fellow officers call people nig-gers as well as other racial slurs hurled at other ethnicities. It seems like a combination of all these things drove him over the edge. I doubt its solely over the firing. If this was some squeaky clean department and there was just this one noted incidence of unfair treatment I'm sure he wouldnt have snapped
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
Seeing you post around, you seem like you're always the fall in line government wouldnt do that to its people, what the media tells me is mostly true type. Just my observation.

This man had to hear his fellow officers call people nig-gers as well as other racial slurs hurled at other ethnicities. It seems like a combination of all these things drove him over the edge. I doubt its solely over the firing. If this was some squeaky clean department and there was just this one noted incidence of unfair treatment I'm sure he wouldnt have snapped
while i feel where Dorner is coming from

i find it ironic, that the words in his Manifesto (that arent even truly confirmed are written by him) are gospel to you, yet you and many others on boxden perpetually question all opposing sources

it seems to me that you dont question things that sound good to you and your personal beliefs

02-10-2013, 06:28 PM         #33
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
How do you know that God IS real?

is there a higher power? possibly?

does the Abrahamic God exist? i dont think so.

based on my opinion, "God" is wrong in the scenario you presented. k!lling the weak and helpless to advance selfish and egotistical goals is wrong as far as im concerned

From a spiritual level, I believe that God could be real but of course none of truly know but I question on how you know God isn't real, what is your proof? God doesn't even have to be based on Christianity, it could be any supreme being, to say that there is no God, is like saying that there's no aliens. What's your proof?

Take your time

So you label the God that possibly gave you life and the highest power as wrong? The one who rules all and created everything? Again what is wrong then? If this God makes the rules of what right and wrong is, how you can question God? Are you God? You know who else questioned God?...

SATAN
 5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
From a spiritual level, I believe that God could be real but of course none of truly know but I question on how you know God isn't real, what is your proof? God doesn't even have to be based on Christianity, it could be any supreme being, to say that there is no God, is like saying that there's no aliens. What's your proof?

Take your time

So you label the God that possibly gave you life and the highest power as wrong? The one who rules all and created everything? Again what is wrong then? If this God makes the rules of what right and wrong is, how you can question God? Are you God? You know who else questioned God?...

SATAN
there isnt enough proof to substantiate his existence, so why should i? because a MAN told me to?

we talk about greek mythology as fantasy, yet that was religion at one point
 5 years ago '04        #35
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17204 17204
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2013, 06:35 PM         #36
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
there isnt enough proof to substantiate his existence, so why should i? because a MAN told me to?

we talk about greek mythology as fantasy, yet that was religion at one point
How do we fully know that Greek Mythology is fantasy? What if it's the true religion?

What if this whole thing was a test by a supreme being to see if we would loyal?

How do we know that this life is real and not a dream?

What if we were in the Matrix?
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
How do we fully know that Greek Mythology is fantasy? What if it's the true religion?

What if this whole thing was a test by a supreme being to see if we would loyal?

How do we know that this life is real and not a dream?

What if we were in the Matrix?
what if pokemon is real somewhere in the universe? theres endless possibilities, you are free to believe as you will, i aint stopping you
 02-10-2013, 06:38 PM         #38
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
while i feel where Dorner is coming from

i find it ironic, that the words in his Manifesto (that arent even truly confirmed are written by him) are gospel to you, yet you and many others on boxden perpetually question all opposing sources

it seems to me that you dont question things that sound good to you and your personal beliefs

Wait what? So now we're questioning whether the manifesto is really his?

I didnt say anything about opposing other sources. All I said was that it wasnt his firing alone that caused this man to crack, it was the corrupt things he witnessed during his time as a LA police officer
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
Wait what? So now we're questioning whether the manifesto is really his?

I didnt say anything about opposing other sources. All I said was that it wasnt his firing alone that caused this man to crack, it was the corrupt things he witnessed during his time as a LA police officer
i personally believe the manifesto, but im saying talking about questioning sh*t, yet the questioning is very one-sided, you accused the dude of not questioning the govt, but you yourself dont seem to be questioning sh*t
 02-10-2013, 06:43 PM         #40
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
what if pokemon is real somewhere in the universe? theres endless possibilities, you are free to believe as you will, i aint stopping you

I wish pokemon were real though
I would be the first to fu*k a Gardevoir
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago