Feb 10 - Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Christopher Dorner

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2013, 04:29 PM         #1
9979 pageviews
147 comments

DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 10 - Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Christopher Dorner

[pic - click to view]

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Los Angeles put up a $1 million reward Sunday for the capture and conviction of Christopher Dorner, a renegade former police officer they say has k!lled three people in a self-proclaimed war on his old department.

"We will not tolerate anyone undermining the security, the tranquility of our neighborhoods and our communities," Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa told reporters. "We will not tolerate this reign of terror that has robbed us of the peace of mind that residents of Southern California deserve. We will not tolerate this murderer remaining at large."

The offer -- raised in conjunction with businesses, private donors and community groups -- is "the largest ever offered to our knowledge," Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.

The Los Angeles Police Department says Dorner, a former Navy officer, was cashiered in 2009 for filing a false complaint of excessive force against his training officer. In an interview aired Sunday on CNN affiliate KCBS, Beck called Dorner a "trained a.ssassin" but said he wouldn't be harmed if he gave himself up.

"If you turn yourself in, then you will be safe and nobody else has to die," he said. "If you don't, if you decide to try to take the life of another Los Angeles police officer or their family member, then you'll have to suffer the consequences."

Dragnet in Big Bear resort area

The dragnet was in action Sunday around the Big Bear Lake resort, about 90 miles east of Los Angeles, where investigators found Dorner's burning pickup Thursday afternoon. After working through a weekend of heavy snow and overnight temperatures in the single digits, police officers, sheriff's deputies and federal agents tried again to pick up Dorner's trail, San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Lehua Pahia said.

The day's effort began with about 60 officers. By early afternoon, it had been scaled back to about 25 investigators, aided by a helicopter equipped with body-heat sensors and other specialized equipment, Pahia said. None of the tips the department had received so far has panned out, she said.

Dorner accused his training officer of kicking a mentally ill man during an arrest in 2007. The LAPD ruled the complaint unfounded and kicked Dorner off the force for filing a false complaint. He challenged his firing in court and lost, and in a manifesto released last week, he blamed racism and corruption in the department for his removal.

Beck announced Saturday that the LAPD would re-examine its proceedings against Dorner -- "not to appease a murderer," but "to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all things we do."

"I am aware of the ghosts of the LAPD's past, and one of my biggest concerns is that they will be resurrected by Dorner's allegations of racism within the department," Beck said.

Dorner says this is a 'last resort'

In the manifesto, the 33-year-old Dorner promised to bring "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" to officers and their families, calling it the "last resort" to clear his name and strike back at a department he says mistreated him.

According to authorities, Dorner began making good on his threats a week ago when he k!lled Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence, in a parking lot in Irvine, south of Los Angeles. Quan was the daughter of a now-retired Los Angeles police officer who represented Dorner in a disciplinary hearing that led to his termination.

[pic - click to view]

Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Dorner - CNN.com

I still wouldn't turn him in image

Last edited by DJ Kay Slay; 02-10-2013 at 04:31 PM..

147 comments for "Feb 10 - Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Christopher Dorner"

5 years ago '10        #2
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,309 | Props total: 5251 5251
 Chris daRealist said:
Nobody is gonna 'turn him in' because the order is terminate on site. They will murder him before he ever gets to tell his story.
 02-10-2013, 04:38 PM         #3
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mayor's words are kind of stupid though... I mean... he's terrorizing YOU guys, not us. He's aiming for anyone affiliated with your LAPD, and whoever tries to stop him will get it too...

anyway, see that video of Dorner training? The part where he's running at the camera... that's just movie grade tough guy sh*t... he is fu*king huge... it was like a monster running toward the cam
 5 years ago '04        #4
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 Alerts said:
It's the truth tho. That mayor is going to get people k!lled.
 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM         #5
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
Nobody is gonna 'turn him in' because the order is terminate on site. They will murder him before he ever gets to tell his story.
You're right, thank you for correcting me but he already told his story, now they want him dead for it

I saw that they're going to use drones on him as well.

These pigs are using greed, $1 Million. The most ever offered for a local manhunt.

First came the denial that he was just some crazy guy, then came anger since we learned the truth and he started to get supporters that wouldn't even attempt to catch Christopher nor help the LAPD since they're corrupted and don't give a sh*t about the people, now we're at bargaining and you better believe they will make that bounty bigger and bigger.

This isn't just for the k!llings, he exposed a lot of corrupted sh*t and they want him dead for it. I bet you they're going to make it a "dead or alive offer" very soon.
 5 years ago '06        #6
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
I still wouldn't turn him in
you're an idiot
 02-10-2013, 04:50 PM         #7
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
you're an idiot
And you're a wh0ore for money

I had good people innocently k!lled by the LAPD, no charges were ever made, just "Oh well, sh*t happens".

So I'm saying "Oh well sh*t happens" with the police k!llings as well. If you live in Los Angeles and had experience with the LAPD then you would understand. I don't want their dirty money and don't fold for their greed.
 02-10-2013, 04:52 PM         #8
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #9
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 2544 2544
$1 Million to capture a k!ller? in my county there is a $25,000 reward for a Serial k!ller that is up to Double Digits

this dorner guy shouldnt have k!lled innocent ppl but lets be real, he aint a bi*ch like every other american, this dude using the last days of his life to standup againist corruption in Police Departments around the country.. he has already embarrassed LAPD bc they shot up 2 old ladies when they thought it was dorner!!!
 5 years ago '06        #10
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
And you're a wh0ore for money

I had good people innocently k!lled by the LAPD, no charges were ever made, just "Oh well, sh*t happens".

So I'm saying "Oh well sh*t happens" with the police k!llings as well. If you live in Los Angeles and had experience with the LAPD then you would understand. I don't want their dirty money and don't fold for their greed.
while i agree with his ideologies, im not going to co-sign a man who is bent on k!lling children and other innocent people in favor of his agenda

so yea, ill take the millie

ya'll n*ggas will co-sign some seriously deviant sh*t when it suits you
 5 years ago '11        #11
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
LAPD........

U Mad

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #12
space
space
 nightmare said:
who is bent on k!lling children
Thought the daughter was a grown a.ss women marrying a cop
 5 years ago '06        #13
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Thought the daughter was a grown a.ss women marrying a cop
idk when a man says he will k!ll the "families" of police, i think children are included, but i guess we can just paint any picture we want to suit our agenda, like we always do out here

and even then, a grown a.ss random woman, is cool to k!ll?
 5 years ago '11        #14
space
space
 nightmare said:
idk when a man says he will k!ll the "families" of police, i think children are included, but i guess we can just paint any picture we want to suit our agenda, like we always do out here

I wouldn't do it but then I'm not him

But the way you said that made it seem like hes out on the playground mowing down 1st-graders

Dude came in from the army or whatever and saw the corruption and tried to speak on it and they sh*t on his life.
 02-10-2013, 05:26 PM         #15
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude came in from the army or whatever and saw the corruption and tried to speak on it and they sh*t on his life.
That's just how the people are interpreting it. That's not at all even what his manifesto says.

He's angry that he was wrongly fired. Was there corruption involved, sure but his issue was with being fired. Would he still be doing this if he was still a member of the 'corrupt' lapd? Somehow I doubt it.
 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM         #16
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

The government k!lled Anwar al-Awlaki's 16 year old son, was it cool to k!ll him, when he wasn't even being trained as a terrorist? How about Bin Laden's son that was unarmed when the Seals shot him through his neck? "Well they could've became terrorists when he grew up", well I guess this chick "could've grown up to be a corrupted cop, along with the husband too"

Just like what the government does as necessary evil, is what Dorner is simply doing, whether it's right or wrong, let's not act that our government hasn't done this sh*t before.
 5 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 Matt504 said:
does anyone here have evidence against Dorner actually shooting anyone?

[pic - click to view]

this is the first shootout, and it happened here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

here's the intersection via google maps.

where the fu*k is the footage from the multiple cameras, from multiple angles that are present?
you love to ride the wave
 5 years ago '07        #18
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19983 19983
 nightmare said:
while i agree with his ideologies, im not going to co-sign a man who is bent on k!lling children and other innocent people in favor of his agenda

so yea, ill take the millie

ya'll n*ggas will co-sign some seriously deviant sh*t when it suits you

But I wonder if they agree with their new heroes stance on gun control

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-10-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #19
space
space
 DJ Kay Slay said:
The government k!lled Anwar al-Awlaki's 16 year old son, was it cool to k!ll him, when he wasn't even being trained as a terrorist? How about Bin Laden's son that was unarmed when the Seals shot him through his neck? "Well they could've became terrorists when he grew up", well I guess this chick "could've grown up to be a corrupted cop, along with the husband too"

Just like what the government does as necessary evil, is what Dorner is simply doing, whether it's right or wrong, let's not act that our government hasn't done this sh*t before.
you are beyond retarded. when the govt does it, its WRONG. when a disgruntled ex-cop does its WRONG

you are only illustrating is that you will commit evil when its in favor of what you believe
 5 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:

But I wonder if they agree with their new heroes stance on gun control
of course not, they will nitpick only the things that they specifically agree with

like the bible and the constitution
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago