Feb 10 - Christopher "Bourne" Dorner Will Be The First Man Hunted By Drones On U.S. Soil....

most viewed right now
 183
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 b_ee_z said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice photoshop
 5 years ago '05        #102
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,232 | Props total: 9631 9631
 Games Addict said:
holy fu*king sh*t... this is just on another level entirely... this guy is fu*kin Solid Snake... his stealth is impeccable..


edit*

this has agenda written all over it. the whole story seems like it was written for the masses to gobble it up like we have been...

that's just the way this one feels to me... sh*t is just too movie-like...


I'm waiting for the reports saying he's got a fu*king Metal Gear Rex....
Nah. Just your wild imagination. This sh*t is real life and the media, especially in LA, loves it for the ratings. Nothing else to see here.
 5 years ago '04        #103
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,902 | Props total: 2530 2530
So whats going on. He targeting folks he got beef with or just randomly shooting cops while they on duty or what? An why did he wait 2 years. I'm confused AF? An I hate to bring race into this but did he k!ll any white people? If not I'm surprised this hit the news. Only race wars spark views
 5 years ago '06        #104
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
 whowantit said:
How to introduce drones to American citizens and have them accept it.

Step 1: Fabricate a story about a trained ex-soldier/cop turned vigilante, who is targeting law enforcement officers.

Step 2: Get Americans to believe it

Step 3: Tell American citizens that a "drone" will be used to hunt down the vigilante

Step 4: Use drones more frequently thereafter

First thing I thought when I read this
 5 years ago '04        #105
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 modalee said:
I may have had some empathy for clearing his name but this dude k!lled 2 innocent non cops and 1 of them was a good dude that I used to play bball with at 24 hour fitness all the time. fu*k this bi*ch Dorner I hope they gun his a.ss down.
First welcome to the minority of not not defending this as*hole. Second anyone shot by this as*hole is innocent. So to be clear he had a grievance with his employer and then allegedly murders a bunch of people but because he k!lled police thats ok ? Things are so a.ssbackwards on here its hilarious people are acting like what he is doing is cool but if he would have pulled them over a month ago it would have been "fu*k you pig".
 02-11-2013, 10:48 PM         #106
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat some ish
 5 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Fameus said:
First welcome to the minority of not not defending this as*hole. Second anyone shot by this as*hole is innocent. So to be clear he had a grievance with his employer and then allegedly murders a bunch of people but because he k!lled police thats ok ? Things are so a.ssbackwards on here its hilarious people are acting like what he is doing is cool but if he would have pulled them over a month ago it would have been "fu*k you pig".

the only "innocent ones" are the crooked pigs's relatives but as far as them crooked as pigs.......fu*k EVERYLAST ONE OF EM


[video - click to view]






Turn up Dorner!
 5 years ago '12        #108
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,978 | Props total: 17043 17043

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #109
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 BluCupShawty said:

the only "innocent ones" are the crooked pigs's relatives but as far as them crooked as pigs.......fu*k EVERYLAST ONE OF EM







Turn up Dorner!
So your on his side for k!lling cops even though he is a cop which by your definition is "crooked" being guilty by a.ssociation and all ? Slightly confusing !
 5 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Fameus said:
So your on his side for k!lling cops even though he is a cop which by your definition is "crooked" being guilty by a.ssociation and all ? Slightly confusing !

I damn sure not on the lapd's side. You can put quotation marks around crooked all you want but that Rodney King incident and the acquittals showed the world how CROOKED they are.


As far as that guilt by a.ssociation part of your comment.
karma works in mysterious ways...


Thats why I don't align myself with foul ppl because I don't live foul
 5 years ago '04        #111
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Listening to the police scanner. Shots have been exchanged with Fish and Game. Police are now looking for a white Dodge pick up 4 door. Cops are going crazy!
 5 years ago '04        #112
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
 BluCupShawty said:
I damn sure not on the lapd's side. You can put quotation marks around crooked all you want but that Rodney King incident and the acquittals showed the world how CROOKED they are.


As far as that guilt by a.ssociation part of your comment.
karma works in mysterious ways...


Thats why I don't align myself with foul ppl because I don't live foul
So for the record you are willing to stereotype an entire group of people by the actions of a few ? Thats ironic and how the cycle continues .
 5 years ago '12        #113
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
Sheriff Deputy involved in Dorner gunf!ght has died. He has now k!lled 4 people. Other deputy in critical condition.
uhoh
 5 years ago '09        #114
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 Fameus said:
So for the record you are willing to stereotype an entire group of people by the actions of a few ? Thats ironic and how the cycle continues .
That sh*t that makes your soul burn slow
 5 years ago '11        #115
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
They trying to burn our equal up right now punk a.ss slick bi*ches yell™
 5 years ago '10        #116
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Fameus said:
So for the record you are willing to stereotype an entire group of people by the actions of a few ? Thats ironic and how the cycle continues .
my ppl have been for decades
a few?


ether?
 5 years ago '07        #117
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 whowantit said:
How to introduce drones to American citizens and have them accept it.

Step 1: Fabricate a story about a trained ex-soldier/cop turned vigilante, who is targeting law enforcement officers.

Step 2: Get Americans to believe it

Step 3: Tell American citizens that a "drone" will be used to hunt down the vigilante

Step 4: Use drones more frequently thereafter

Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy