LeBron knows Kobe is same old scorer

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,865 | Props total: 9191 9191
Man lol you n*ggas never get tired
 5 years ago '09        #42
cfalcon2240 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 238 238
Lebron ain't messing with the GOAT KOBE,!!! Enough said sit back light the spliff!!
 5 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
 GollyI'mGully said:
it ain't hard to miss layups

 5 years ago '07        #44
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
How do people still argue over these fu*king two..
 5 years ago '04        #45
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
 GollyI'mGully said:
it ain't hard to miss layups

this. the n*gga muscle his way in the lane for a lay up or get fouled.. sh*t is horrible im not even a kobe fan and i've seen kobe hit sh*t that made me think jordan was in uniform.

overall game i'd rather watch durant than bron


Last edited by SpyDa; 02-10-2013 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 934 934
 SpyDa said:
this. the n*gga muscle his way in the lane for a lay up or get fouled.. sh*t is horrible im not even a kobe fan and i've seen kobe hit sh*t that made me think jordan was in uniform.

overall game i'd rather watch durant than bron


if ppl can't stop you why do something else?

Work smarter not harder

KD offense is impressive but overall Kd aint f'in with Bron


Last edited by PrimeTimeJones3; 02-10-2013 at 10:12 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #47
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Don't worry Laker fans, next year you can try your luck with a new superstar supporting cast. Maybe you will find someone as big as a contributor as shaq to carry kobe to another ring, again.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
 richardgil said:
Don't worry Laker fans, next year you can try your luck with a new superstar supporting cast. Maybe you will find someone as big as a contributor as shaq to carry kobe to another ring, again.
fu*k up you try hard. Shaq himself said he couldn't do it without Kobe. Kobe attracted attention as well and he averaged pretty good numbers.
 5 years ago '04        #49
warbux04 
space
avatar space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 Kadillac87 said:
Name the other primary ball handlers on a team that's 270 pounds.


lebrons not even 270 hes about 245 250, media says that to make him seem gigantic, chris dorners a real 270
 5 years ago '04        #50
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:


if ppl can't stop you why do something else?

Work smarter not harder

KD offense is impressive but overall Kd aint f'in with Bron
True but it will hurt him in the long run soon as his athletism starts declining.
 02-10-2013, 10:59 PM         #51
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
True but it will hurt him in the long run soon as his athletism starts declining.
People keep hanging onto this sh*t like he isn't improving every year and its showing daily
 5 years ago '06        #52
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
 SpyDa said:
this. the n*gga muscle his way in the lane for a lay up or get fouled.. sh*t is horrible im not even a kobe fan and i've seen kobe hit sh*t that made me think jordan was in uniform.

overall game i'd rather watch durant than bron
Agree can't watch Bron runn inn do a lay up that sh*ts boring
 5 years ago '04        #53
ese 
space
avatar space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
They also forget the time Kobe had a weak a.ss squad and he had to bail them out when the ball was stagnant until the last 3 seconds of the shot clock when they passed it to Kobe. Lebron is no slouch, I hate this comparison with a passion however not because of stats or anything of that nature but because they are two very different beasts. Who is the best in the game now? No question Lebron he does a lot of things for the team. Was Lebron better than Kobe a few years back? Absolutely not. KD will surpass Lebron in a few years I believe because he is deadly as sh*t as a shooter. Lebron's athleticism will wear down before KD's shot does. Lakers fans do what Laker fans have to do and that's stick by their goat fu*k your stats fu*k your lebron we know our players and we know Kobe has bailed us out on many fu*king occasions.
 5 years ago '08        #54
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
kobe best player in the nba obviously
 02-11-2013, 02:13 AM         #55
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebrons borin to watch
 5 years ago '09        #56
jerryballa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 ese said:
They also forget the time Kobe had a weak a.ss squad and he had to bail them out when the ball was stagnant until the last 3 seconds of the shot clock when they passed it to Kobe. Lebron is no slouch, I hate this comparison with a passion however not because of stats or anything of that nature but because they are two very different beasts. Who is the best in the game now? No question Lebron he does a lot of things for the team. Was Lebron better than Kobe a few years back? Absolutely not. KD will surpass Lebron in a few years I believe because he is deadly as sh*t as a shooter. Lebron's athleticism will wear down before KD's shot does. Lakers fans do what Laker fans have to do and that's stick by their goat fu*k your stats fu*k your lebron we know our players and we know Kobe has bailed us out on many fu*king occasions.



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #57
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,564 | Props total: 6288 6288
 ese said:
They also forget the time Kobe had a weak a.ss squad and he had to bail them out when the ball was stagnant until the last 3 seconds of the shot clock when they passed it to Kobe. Lebron is no slouch, I hate this comparison with a passion however not because of stats or anything of that nature but because they are two very different beasts. Who is the best in the game now? No question Lebron he does a lot of things for the team. Was Lebron better than Kobe a few years back? Absolutely not. KD will surpass Lebron in a few years I believe because he is deadly as sh*t as a shooter. Lebron's athleticism will wear down before KD's shot does. Lakers fans do what Laker fans have to do and that's stick by their goat fu*k your stats fu*k your lebron we know our players and we know Kobe has bailed us out on many fu*king occasions.
Ok now dats da sh*t I don't get. How u can say Kobe was better a few years ago but not now. Kobe's game hasn't changed AT ALL since dey won dem 2 rings and Lebron is doin da same sh*t now dat he was doin in Cleveland only now he's just takin smarter shots. So if Kobe's still a chucker as he was a few years ago(and is averaging more points btw) and Lebron is still an all-around player as he was a few years ago then what changed between the two to make Lebron all of a sudden the better player?
 02-11-2013, 09:04 AM         #58
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not everybody takes hgh and runs to the rack
 5 years ago '07        #59
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 2109 2109
Yall say Lebron cant shoot but he's over 60% from the 3 over this stretch. His shooting has improved drastically. And do ppl really still think Kobe's the best in the league? U gotta be a Kobe stan to think that, they 24-28 with 4 All Stars. Stop it
 5 years ago '09        #60
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 GollyI'mGully said:
it ain't hard to miss layups
so why aint Kobe takin those easy layups? this layup sh*t is pathetic, corny a.ss Laker fans. the day Kobe bring an average team to the finals will be a cold day in hell n*ggas and b*tches, this n*gga needs an all-star team around him to cover up his blemishes. LeBron brought them '06 Cavs to the finals, kobe aint even winnin 40 games wit them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy