LeBron knows Kobe is same old scorer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
6049 pageviews
61 comments

TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
LeBron knows Kobe is same old scorer

MIAMI — A new Kobe Bryant supposedly has emerged in recent weeks for the Los Angeles Lakers. But not for LeBron James.

He believes he’s the same old Kobe.

James, the Miami Heat star, couldn't care less that the Lakers star recently had a run of 39 a.ssists in three games and 56 over five. He’s doesn’t buy that Bryant all of a sudden has become a facilitator.

“Do I buy that? No,’’ James said. “He told you all before, he’s a scorer. He said it every day, ‘I’m a scorer and this is what I do.’ So I don’t buy it. No. You guys (the media) buy it, though. I see how you all go, '(48) a.ssists in four games,' whatever. You guys are going crazy about that. I don’t buy that. He’s a scorer.’’
So James won’t be expecting the Lakers shooting guard to be dishing off too much when he runs into him Sunday at AmericanAirlines Arena. Indeed, Bryant’s passing has fallen off in the past week after his five-game streak of averaging 11.2 a game ended Feb. 1. Since then, Bryant has averaged 4.3 a.ssists in four games.

Nevertheless, the Lakers (24-27) have been winning as they try to dig themselves out of a huge hole and make the playoffs. They arrived in Miami having won seven of their past nine and four of five.

Even though the Lakers recently lost forward Pau Gasol for at least six weeks due to a foot injury, they still have Bryant, who is averaging 27.4 points and 5.3 a.ssists, Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

“Any time you have great players, you can be dangerous,’’ James said. “They haven’t been dangerous every night, but they can be dangerous . . . They lost Pau. That hurts. But Earl Clark has been playing some great ball. He will be on our scouting report come Sunday. Guys are stepping up . . . We understand they’re going to come in and try to finish off their road trip on a high note, and we want to keep our momentum going.’’
The Lakers are 4-2 as they prepare to end a seven-game trip. Having a good record on the voyage was imperative to save their season.

The trip hardly has been without controversy. Bryant challenged Howard to play in pain after a shoulder injury had sidelined him for three games. Howard has played in the past two games but hasn’t been too impressive with averages of 10.5 points and 10.0 rebounds.

But the center hasn’t been himself all season. Coming off back surgery, he’s averaging 16.2 points and 11.8 rebounds, down from the 20.6 and 14.5 he averaged last season with Orlando before being granted his wish to be traded.

“He hasn’t been 100 percent all year long,’’ said Heat forward Rashard Lewis, Howard’s teammate on the Magic from 2007 until Lewis was traded in December 2010. “I know playing with him in Orlando, he’s a dominant force . . . Once he’s 100 percent healthy, I think the Lakers definitely have one of the best big men in the NBA.’’
Lewis still keeps in touch with Howard. Although he said they haven’t discussed the subject specifically, he believes Howard will re-sign with the Lakers when he becomes a free agent this summer.

“My gut feeling is I think he will,’’ said Lewis, who teamed with Howard to lead the Magic to the 2009 NBA Finals. “I think he will be in LA (next season) . . . He most definitely likes the city, likes the organization. It’s one of the first-class organizations. The Lakers have a history of winning championships, and that’s what he wants to do is win a championship. So we’ll see what happens at the end of the season, but my gut feeling is I think he’ll stay there.’’
For now, the Lakers are worried about this season. Every game is important as they try to come back from a 3.5-game deficit to catch Houston (28-24) for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference.

So in their latest f!ght for survival, will Bryant come out shooting or passing? James is figuring on shooting.

[pic - click to view]

Via

61 comments for "LeBron knows Kobe is same old scorer"

5 years ago '04        #2
nastii_nigga 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 695 695
According to ESPN, Since 2003 when James entered the league, Kobe has taken 525 more shots than James ... and scored 86 fewer points than him.
Kobe been a glorified chucker!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #3
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
^ this will now be an 8 page thread glad I'm on this same old first page
 02-10-2013, 10:08 AM         #4
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't think this was as bad as it comes across at first when you really sit with it. Seems like he's just more saying you still gotta watch out for Kobe going for 50 and he hasn't just changed his game to a pass first player, which is true. I don't think he meant it to be a knock on Kobe, but does seem like some annoyance is in those words. Media probably just asking him dumb question after dumb question and he just giving them some harsh a.ss answers....but then again you never know.
 5 years ago '04        #5
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
 5 years ago '11        #6
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Lebron mad Kobe doing LeBron better than him. He be watching sportscenter like

Kobe got 12 a.ssists again. If only D Wade could make open shots
 5 years ago '06        #7
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 nastii_n*gga said:
Kobe been a glorified chucker!!!!
@tomhaberstroh: Points leaders since LeBron made his 2003 NBA debut: LeBron 20,309; Kobe 20,223; Melo 17,102; Dirk 17,048; Wade 15,887.
 5 years ago '11        #8
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 SOCIALITE said:
Don't think this was as bad as it comes across at first when you really sit with it. Seems like he's just more saying you still gotta watch out for Kobe going for 50 and he hasn't just changed his game to a pass first player, which is true. I don't think he meant it to be a knock on Kobe, but does seem like some annoyance is in those words. Media probably just asking him dumb question after dumb question and he just giving them some harsh a.ss answers....but then again you never know.
sounds about right... i will agree with this
 5 years ago '12        #9
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
1ST fu*kING PAGE FINALLY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *

Last edited by You Hater; 02-10-2013 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #10
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
First Page

But you gotta give Kobe credit for the way he has been playing of late. He's a scorer 1st, 2nd and 3rd and now he has taken the role of playmaker. Kobe will still go for 20+ and at least 8 a.ssists.

This game is really about Dwight tampon wearing a.ss. That bi*ch gon have to play today.
 5 years ago '12        #11
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 SOCIALITE said:
 5 years ago '11        #12
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,200 | Props total: 1613 1613
5 rings,30million a year. He is going out with a bang.
 5 years ago '12        #13
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
You know I am sick of this season but I am not giving up until the last game of the regular. I want someone to seriously awaken Kobe because I get tired of the criticism. When he gave Mike Brown The look, I thought that was it but it wasn't. You know being a team mate is good but when they're out there resembling hazy shades of Chris Mihm, Kwame Brown, and Smush Parker it's time to become that a.ss hole again. I'm sick of him talking to the media. Let Dwight do that since he wants to be the spokesperson for the team.

He's been too nice just like myself it's time to awaken the true Animal. Stop telling everyone things are okay when they aren't. Just go out there and make me a believer again.
 5 years ago '12        #14
foolie02 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 669 669
First page
 5 years ago '04        #15
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
kobe's one of, if not the best scorer of all time, of course he's a scorer.
 5 years ago '04        #16
space
space
space
 GollyI'mGully said:
kobe's one of, if not the best scorer of all time, of course he's a scorer.
Explain the below then

According to ESPN, Since 2003 when James entered the league, Kobe has taken 525 more shots than James ... and scored 86 fewer points than him.

5 years ago '04        #17
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 nastii_n*gga said:
Explain the below then

it ain't hard to miss layups
 02-10-2013, 11:17 AM         #18
TheUzualSuSpect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First page?

Edit: first page

And just more evidence to further prove who the better player is. How do the kobe stans feel to see undisputable evidence that LeBron even scores better than kobe what will they come up with next?

Last edited by TheUzualSuSpect; 02-10-2013 at 01:12 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #19
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,765 | Props total: 18368 18368
Explain what? Kobe and Bron have never been confused on the court they play nothing alike and never have.

Last edited by Cloud 420; 02-10-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
space
space
space
 GollyI'mGully said:
it ain't hard to miss layups
You mean these kind of lay ups

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy