Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '13        #61
BoiiDoIt34 209 heat pts209
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 746 746
Im not a Rockets fan, but if they pair JSmoove with Harden, they have a good shot at making some serious noise in the West, give Patterson, Greg Smith, Terrance Jones and a Draft pick and i think it works for what both teams want too do. Atlanta isnt taking on any cap, and Houston gets another guy who they can build around. Houston still has a ridiculous amount of cap space too
 5 years ago '04        #62
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6068 6068
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
Im not a Rockets fan, but if they pair JSmoove with Harden, they have a good shot at making some serious noise in the West, give Patterson, Greg Smith, Terrance Jones and a Draft pick and i think it works for what both teams want too do. Atlanta isnt taking on any cap, and Houston gets another guy who they can build around. Houston still has a ridiculous amount of cap space too
 5 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
who in tha fu*k is greg smith?
 5 years ago '12        #64
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
Who the f*ck are them n*ggas?
 5 years ago '06        #65
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,550 | Props total: 18059 18059
 KnicksLost said:
you have no concept of the new cba

When ya operational cost is in the red because you maxed out 4 n*ggaz and ppl stop coming to gms like I seen the other night.....lots of empty seats your going to move one of them eventually...Even Mark Cuban wasn't fu*kin with that new luxury tax...LA will fall back as well

5 mill over will start to cost teams 15mill
I have complete knowledge of the new cba the nets owner doesn't care about the CBA. Mark Cuban is worth less than 20% what the Nets owner is and he has been in the league a lot longer. Nets owner has the right intentions, but he has a bad GM. Money isn't an issue he just wants to win. Nets are going to keep taking every teams bad contracts Ive been saying this and will eventually be better because of it.

StylinOnYou said:
if he has no problem handing out max contracts, why doesn't he actually use it on players who are worth it?
Nets already tried didnt work so they will have to overpay for talent
 5 years ago '06        #66
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 r.burgundy said:
who in tha fu*k is greg smith?
 Nissan Cima said:
Who the f*ck are them n*ggas?
 5 years ago '07        #67
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Rique said:
I have complete knowledge of the new cba the nets owner doesn't care about the CBA. Mark Cuban is worth less than 20% what the Nets owner is and he has been in the league a lot longer. Nets owner has the right intentions, but he has a bad GM. Money isn't an issue he just wants to win. Nets are going to keep taking every teams bad contracts Ive been saying this and will eventually be better because of it.
And you wonder why people love to clown the nets

5 years ago '04        #68
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
The Nets problem is Deron Williams is playing like an out of shape Baron Davis. I don't care who they get if DWill continues to play like this they ain't going nowhere!
 5 years ago '08        #69
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
josh horford and teague

for melo and shump

5 years ago '12        #70
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 ttime236 said:
And you wonder why people love to clown the nets

n*ggas straight turning into the '02 Blazers. Nets need to space the floor for Deron.

Josh Smith does not space the floor.
 5 years ago '06        #71
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Get it done Billy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy