Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 Dee504 said:
Little known fact. He was about to be suspended by Stern for gambling like Pete Rose . Baseball was a way to save face.

This. Mofos always forget Jordan was shaddy bi*ch who was about to get fu*ked so he bailed. I still think he Pops got whacked cause of his gambling. Pure speculation but still.
He is my fav player but Jordan the man is just straight bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Dee504 said:
He would've ran for 15,000 + yards and been called the goat running back too. Either way as a fan I wish he would've just played football. Sure he had home runs but a sh*tty average, he would've been just another great power hitter. This thread wasn't made for me to care about how much money a n*gga make, it's a what if or what could have been type of thing.

Bo would have been the greatest back in the history of the game IMO.

No way In hell he would be on a Ken Griffey jr level. There's like a million baseball hof players.
You mean as a football fan... And as a football player the way he ran he set himself up to wear himself down and he could have been hurt at any time... Even though he was a physical specimen.

On the baseball side... there's no such thing as "just another great power hitter." Especially during that era when the power hitters were starting to emerge. He was an evolution of a Dave Winfield type of player (who I must say was a HOFer) and could have been dominant in that era of baseball. And sure he couldn't be on par with Ken Griffey Jr. because Jr. was truly a one of a kind type of athlete in his prime. Hit for power, hit for contact, steal bases, Gold Glover with a cannon. He was Hall of Fame level for every aspect of the game. Sure Bo wouldn't have been that, but with the way he ran the football who's to say his durability would last to 15k yards?
 5 years ago '05        #83
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 blackjewelz said:
Colin Kaepernick..& anybody else who turned down baseball for a diff sport lol because MLB $ is the sh*t.
 Jehuty said:
colin kaepernick should have stuck to baseball

[pic - click to view]

I bet neither one of you knew who Kaepernick was before he played Football for Nevada let alone the 49ers...

You say he should stick with baseball yet you've never seen him play....

Kaep would probably still be in the minors right now if he was plying baseball...

Super Bowl QB >>>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #84
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Optimus Crime said:
You mean as a football fan... And as a football player the way he ran he set himself up to wear himself down and he could have been hurt at any time... Even though he was a physical specimen.

On the baseball side... there's no such thing as "just another great power hitter." Especially during that era when the power hitters were starting to emerge. He was an evolution of a Dave Winfield type of player (who I must say was a HOFer) and could have been dominant in that era of baseball. And sure he couldn't be on par with Ken Griffey Jr. because Jr. was truly a one of a kind type of athlete in his prime. Hit for power, hit for contact, steal bases, Gold Glover with a cannon. He was Hall of Fame level for every aspect of the game. Sure Bo wouldn't have been that, but with the way he ran the football who's to say his durability would last to 15k yards?

Simply put Bo is a once in a lifetime athlete and that phrase gets thrown around too much.

He is the only player who could've been one of the if not the greatest at his position in two major sports. A 1st ballot HOF'er in which ever one he would've fully chose

I don't think we'll ever see a player like that again . Built like earl Cambell running a 4.13, which I think would be about 4.20-30 in today's combine and technology. This dude is was just amazing.
 5 years ago '12        #85
space
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
I bet neither one of you knew who Kaepernick was before he played Football for Nevada let alone the 49ers...

Kaep would probably still be in the minors right now if he was plying baseball...

Super Bowl QB >>>>>>
That was obviously sarcasm
 5 years ago '08        #86
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
bo didnt choose the wrong sport. there were some issues making him initially take baseball over football. also, if al davis didnt cross the line of normality an conventional (as he so often did) and agree to let bo play part time with another career in another career riddled profession, we wouldnt even be speaking on his football career. i agree, in football dude literally "could have been" one of the greatest at his position and maybe one of the greatest period. yet, if he stuck to baseball, he potentially could have been a hall of famer just the same. his unique combination of natural talent and physical superiority is literally once in a lifetime, sh*t, maybe one in all of mankind as far as we know. but at the end of the day. bo is a living legend and im glad i got to witness the bo knows mania firsthand for what it was.

for all of you talking talking that coulda should woulda sh*t need to calm down. its really never that simple. what if jordan didnt take that two year break in his prime...we he would not have won the title both years and if he didnt would he still be the goat? what if wilt chamberlain played in this era, would he still be so dominate yall young bi*ches recognize him as a goat or just be another kwame brown? if jim brown didnt retire prematurely would every rushing record and his legend be recognized by you newcommers? if barry/clemens/palmeiro/sosa/etc never juiced, would they still have reached the accomplishments they did? i got what ifs all damn day but fu*k it, yall get the point. its fun to debate but leave it at that.
 02-11-2013, 01:26 AM         #87
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon85 said:
Wouldn't even need a stick
 5 years ago '12        #88
space
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
bo didnt choose the wrong sport. there were some issues making him initially take baseball over football. also, if al davis didnt cross the line of normality an conventional (as he so often did) and agree to let bo play part time with another career in another career riddled profession, we wouldnt even be speaking on his football career. i agree, in football dude literally "could have been" one of the greatest at his position and maybe one of the greatest period. yet, if he stuck to baseball, he potentially could have been a hall of famer just the same. his unique combination of natural talent and physical superiority is literally once in a lifetime, sh*t, maybe one in all of mankind as far as we know. but at the end of the day. bo is a living legend and im glad i got to witness the bo knows mania firsthand for what it was.

for all of you talking talking that coulda should woulda sh*t need to calm down. its really never that simple. what if jordan didnt take that two year break in his prime...we he would not have won the title both years and if he didnt would he still be the goat? what if wilt chamberlain played in this era, would he still be so dominate yall young bi*ches recognize him as a goat or just be another kwame brown? if jim brown didnt retire prematurely would every rushing record and his legend be recognized by you newcommers? if barry/clemens/palmeiro/sosa/etc never juiced, would they still have reached the accomplishments they did? i got what ifs all damn day but fu*k it, yall get the point. its fun to debate but leave it at that.
You right

But damn this man was good

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #89
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 Dee504 said:
That was obviously sarcasm

"obvious".. nah..

Second dude coulda been joking...

But first dude was dead serious...
 5 years ago '04        #90
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
five pages in and no one named Drew Henson

dude was gonna be a top 5 pick if he stayed at Michigan one more year but choose baseball instead...

played for the yankees and was horrible

then waited too long and switched to football and was trapped down in Dallas during the horror years
 5 years ago '08        #91
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
five pages in and no one named Drew Henson

dude was gonna be a top 5 pick if he stayed at Michigan one more year but choose baseball instead...

played for the yankees and was horrible

then waited too long and switched to football and was trapped down in Dallas during the horror years
glad u brought that name up. i wasnt even thinking. dude was so good he was projected as a top 5 pick and potentially a rookie starting QB in the nf.....but chose baseball....failed.......and still ended up in the nfl!!! great athlete. i (and almost any sports observer) believe if dude would have focused on one sport he would have found success in either or.
 5 years ago '04        #92
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 1 1
How bout that Tom Zibokowski or whatever his name was. The safety from ND that was on the Ravens. He was suppose to be a great boxer

Pat White passed on several huge checks to continue to play football over baseball out of high school and at WVU
 5 years ago '06        #93
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 P Griff said:
Bo was meant for baseball..woulda been a HOFer
agreed! football messed his body up. He was an al stsr his first year...you should watch the 30 for 30 on him. Plus you can make way more in baseball
 02-11-2013, 06:46 AM         #94
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How come NFL players don't go play 2 sports any more?
 02-11-2013, 06:47 AM         #95
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 run and hide said:
How bout that Tom Zibokowski or whatever his name was. The safety from ND that was on the Ravens. He was suppose to be a great boxer
Zibby is the starting SS for the Colts an had 3 pro f!ghts during the lockout and won all 3
 5 years ago '04        #96
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee504 said:
Son you sound racist as fu*k. I wouldn't care what color he is as long as he can ball. This applies to every position except the black quarterback, the black Quarterback has no place in this world unless his name is warren moon . He was a late first to mid second. He only slipped that far cause he made it known he was gonna play baseball .
Who sounds racist ? FYI.....Bo Jackson 1989 All-Star game MVP
Somebody thought he was good apparently to even make it.

Last edited by djnoze; 02-11-2013 at 07:35 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #97
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 ChickzNKickz said:

Super Bowl QB >>>>>>
No sh*t..good observation.Obviously it was a joke son you got n*ggas in here saying Lebron should have played football even though he's won a ring & multiple MVPs & is already one of the best players the NBA has ever seen so idk what you saw that made you take my comment so literal lmao.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 02-11-2013 at 07:44 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #98
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 brazidee said:
How come NFL players don't go play 2 sports any more?
Are they even allowed to anymore?
 5 years ago '05        #99
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 young clyde said:
smh @ people saying Lebron
This.

How did he "Pick the WRONG sport"? He doesnt suck @ basketball...
 5 years ago '12        #100
space
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This.

How did he "Pick the WRONG sport"? He doesnt suck @ basketball...
Nobody in this thread not once said he picked the wrong sport. He like Bo Jackson could've been all time legends had they played football.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy