most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3923 3923
 Dee504 said:
Little known fact. He was about to be suspended by Stern for gambling like Pete Rose . Baseball was a way to save face.
Didn't know that

Stern wouldn't have the balls to suspend the leagues best player ever though. He's not a d!ck like Roger Goodell is in the NFL...

Or is he
 5 years ago '04        #22
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 young clyde said:
Charlie Ward.

Dude was a decent role player in the NBA with the Knicks but he won the Heisman at FSU. Could've been a great QB, who knows...
good call with this one.

Ward was smart, athletic and had a very decent arm. He could have done a lot in the NFL.
 5 years ago '12        #23
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 biscuit said:
good call with this one.

Ward was smart, athletic and had a very decent arm. He could have done a lot in the NFL.
Forgot about him, could've been decent.
 5 years ago '09        #24
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13483 13483
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron is the greatest athlete ever but im glad he chose the nba

could play any position in hockey ::
Wouldn't even need a stick
 5 years ago '07        #25
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Dee504 said:
With a .250 average? This n*gga was built like Earl Cambell running a 4.13, this man was a physical god who should've focused on a real mans sports.

Says the inbred
 5 years ago '12        #26
space
space
space
 MythMade said:

Says the inbred
Get out my thread bi*ch boy
 5 years ago '10        #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Dee504 said:
And I base that on absolutely nothing

5 years ago '10        #28
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
Jeff Samardzija understood that the chances of him being drafted by the Patriots or the Colts were slim.......two teams that can make a white reciever eat good in this league.....the rest of the league doesnt know what to do with the white reciever. Left off the Rams cause I'm not impressed.
 5 years ago '08        #29
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 peeyump said:
Jeff Samardzija understood that the chances of him being drafted by the Patriots or the Colts were slim.......two teams that can make a white reciever eat good in this league.....the rest of the league doesnt know what to do with the white reciever. Left off the Rams cause I'm not impressed.
eric decker, brian hartline jordy nelson?
 5 years ago '12        #30
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
Idk if you watched them ND games that n*gga was the truth. He would be better than Jordy Nelson IMO at this point.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
NBA and baseball money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> football money
 5 years ago '11        #32
amp 
space
space
$3,966 | Props total: 1048 1048
i always talk about that charlie ward move. i never thought he was good at basketball. and u dont win the heisman then go play another sport full time with out playing football again
 5 years ago '04        #33
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I think this past season fu*ked up ya'll memory or ya'll are too young to remember Charlie Ward...that n*gga wasn't going to get no fair shake at being a QB in the NFL back in 93 folks
 5 years ago '12        #34
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
I think this past season fu*ked up ya'll memory or ya'll are too young to remember Charlie Ward...that n*gga wasn't going to get no fair shake at being a QB in the NFL back in 93 folks
It was either get drafted in the 1st round or go play basketball for him.
 5 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 portis187 said:
eric decker, brian hartline jordy nelson?

Brian Hartline? not impressed

Eric Decker, hmm I cant think of his QBs name at the moment....oh yeah that guy who used to play for the Colts.

Jordy Nelson is playing with Aaron Rodgers....Aaron didnt start until 2008.

Only teams that were letting white recievers eat good were Pats and Colts.
 5 years ago '10        #36
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Idk if you watched them ND games that n*gga was the truth. He would be better than Jordy Nelson IMO at this point.
white dudes wasnt getting no work at the WR spot though.....thats like a white RB.....agents probably be like "dont do it!"
 5 years ago '07        #37
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Colin Kaepernick..& anybody else who turned down baseball for a diff sport lol because MLB $ is the sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #38
space
space
space
 peeyump said:
white dudes wasnt getting no work at the WR spot though.....thats like a white RB.....agents probably be like "dont do it!"
Son you sound racist as fu*k. I wouldn't care what color he is as long as he can ball. This applies to every position except the black quarterback, the black Quarterback has no place in this world unless his name is warren moon . He was a late first to mid second. He only slipped that far cause he made it known he was gonna play baseball .
 02-09-2013, 11:53 PM         #39
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe should have been a QB so he could throw the ball up 40+ times a game and not get criticized... we know he'd have a god awful completion percentage though
 5 years ago '04        #40
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
We're not talking the 60's here my man. Randall Cunningham, Warren Moon, and Rodney Pete were all playing around that time and Randall and Warren were doing very well in particular. Charlie Ward would have gotten a fair shake in my opinion and would have excelled at that.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy