Chris Brown Gets Ambushed By Paparazzi, Ends Up Totaling Car

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM         #81
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DollarBillYall said:
I feel u man, but how do you know that's how he feels? That's what I'm saying. We're so quick to pass judgement. How do YOU know he doesn't feel remorse??? We're all young, or at least were young at one point... you never made dumb mistakes!? That's part of being young. Part of the growing process. Part of how you learn what's right and not right in life! smh
i concede that i don't know the guy, but not being remorseful is completely different than feeling beyond reproach. someone can be remorseful and continue to fu*k up because they know their "punishment" if you can call it that will relatively be a slap on the wrist. and i disagree that the way you learn right from wrong in life is to continually break the law and hurt others in the process. chris brown is a public figure...in this age he lives his life in front of cameras, and he puts enough out there to make safe a.ssumptions from. i'm not passing judgment on him, i can't do sh*t about what chris brown has done, does currently or will in the future but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and he's spoiled as sh*t because at the end of the day he's ultimately being rewarded for bad behavior...those checks haven't stopped coming in.

yes, i'm young myself, not much older than CB, and yes i've made some boneheaded decisions in my youth but have i acted out the way he has? hell no. i can safely say that. in my adult life i've only ever had to lay hands on one person and it was another grown a.ss man, in self-defense after i was attacked and there are witnesses to corroborate that and a police report to seal the deal. even when you're in the right run-ins with the law are no fun...i have much at stake as i'm in grad school, have a high profile internship and am looking to keep my nose clean so i can forge a successful career. moreover, i've never felt that path was in jeopardy because i was raised to respect others and i've always been made to make good if ever i didn't and face whatever consequences i had coming...

chris brown's actions reflect otherwise. i don't think he's *that* stupid to not understand that his actions carry consequences, he just chooses not to acknowledge them because he's banking on the motif he'll be bailed out as he has been in the past. if you can't see that...i don't know what else to say.

he has plenty of money so his reputation taking a hit ain't sh*t compared to actually having to face the consequences anyone else would face if they were as wild as he is.
 5 years ago '04        #82
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
i hear u but theres always two sides to every story, your painting him out to be a moster, lol. whatever idc.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy