Chris Brown Gets Ambushed By Paparazzi, Ends Up Totaling Car

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,205 | Props total: 1065 1065
 Heisenberg said:
he needs to cut off his cell phone, travel to a remote island with Rihanna for a year and fu*k that bi*ch everyday on the beach. forget his homies. just him and her. he will come back a new man

cause even tho i think she overrated she still very good to wake up to every morn
 5 years ago '04        #62
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
Breezy aint giving no phuckz tonight tho

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2013, 09:27 PM         #63
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad them cameras weren't AKs
 5 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
This sh*t not cool. Same type of sh*t that got Princess Diana k!lled..Somebodies plotting.

People in here saying he should have died. Yeah he hit a female, but that don't deserve death(coming from a guy who would never lay a hand on a woman). Half you n*ggas would have committed suicide if you got THAT amount of hate from the world. Chris Brown is one mentally strong individual when you got the world hating on you. And for that I'm rooting for him to come out of all of this and make it right with Rihanna. People make mistakes, and death should not be his punishment. What more can you put him through that he hasn't already been through outside of jail time, but in jail they'd be plotting on his as*hole. He kinda won in a way.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-10-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,245 | Props total: 12496 12496
i think chris just need to step back and take a year off cause they will keep fu*king with him
 5 years ago '11        #66
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 219 219
not one person that talks negative about chris knows sh*t about him

ignorant a.ss retards, keep your mouths closed, and chris needs a fu*king break, he needs to get away from all this fu*k sh*t for a while

white america and the internet are k!lling his image with bullsh*t accusations based on rumors and false stories made up by tmz and other sh*tty gossip sites that they believe because they have no interest him so when they see something about him they believe it instantly and judge him wrongfully.... dumbasses
 5 years ago '10        #67
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 HipHopFactz said:
STFU

Everyone still loathes Kanye

Kanye was suckin d!ck after thet incident, he apologized to Master George Bush like a slave, He said Eminem was the greatest rapper period, didnt even have Jayz in his top 5 dead or alive list.

Ye was doing his best to beg to the white man, lets not hide the fact..he was over in India thinking of becoming a hindu. Kanye been a shook bi*ch ever since, they even got him wearing skirts and lipstick.

Kanye was lynched and folks still to this day think he is a douche

Breezy is doing the right thing, fu*k everyone, people will hate on him for life, Breezyveli Da Don, aka Django Unchanined

why is white america mad
 5 years ago '10        #68
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Propel Water said:
i dont understand why this dude is so fu*king wack.... he tryna way to hard to be a bad boy... shoulda been a rapper and not a singer...

i used to think he made good music too.. but hes sucha little bi*cha bout everything..

this bi*ch at work had the nerve to compare chris brown and rihanna to james dean and marilyn monroe...
who the fu*k is james dean
 02-11-2013, 03:51 AM         #69
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these paps and their main employer TMZ are on another level of fu*king deplorable...

that said: chris brown is a spoiled fu*king brat who feels beyond reproach because he hasn't been made to pay a debt for anything he's done. oh his reputation took a hit? boo fu*king hoo. he wilds the fu*k out and gives not a solitary fu*k what anyone thinks.

the only thing that would straighten him out at this point is doing some time. he's been rich since he was like 15...money long...he's gotten out of a lot of trouble that any of the rest of us would have been locked up for any amount of time over.
 5 years ago '04        #70
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Player 1 said:
Chris brown is a woman beater
You're an idiot, he made a mistake and hit his girl that one time when he was like 21 years old. A women beater is a repeat offender. He was young enough to have learned from it. When i was 21 me and my girl got into, she punched me and before i knew it i punched her back! I felt bad and all that sh*t, and i knew i was wrong. I'VE NEVER HIT ANOTHER GIRL EVER, NOR WILL I EVER HIT ANOTHER GIRL!!! YOu're a fu*king idiot!! You've never made a mistake and learned from it??? I never hear ANY of THESE WHITE PEOPLE talking about ppl like Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, etc!!!!! THOSE are women "beaters" .. they're in their 40's and 50's so you know they've done it again, and theyre too old to "learn from it" at this point. It's in their character now, after 40-50 years. You guys always do that. When it's a white person, you forget about it. When it's a black person, you're going to make sure you bring it up any chance you get, and "hate" that person! Just like people hated Kanye for that sh*t when all he did was inappropriately speak his mind...it wasnt as big of a deal as you guys made it! In the back of your mind, you're always looking for a reason to hate a black successful person. Some white ppl still call Kobe a rapist even though it's OBVIOUS that white girl was lying, and even though he was found not guilty. This American life sucks for black people... there's no second chances for them.

And then you white people say sh*t like you hope he dies??!!! WTF??! I hope you're not a person who claims to "believe in God"...even though i know you are. When it's problems in your little white community you don't want to talk about...you'd rather forget about it to save face. I've never heard a white person say they hope ANY of those kids who've shot up schools "die"; and those are people who've k!llED people. I've never heard ANY white person say they wish the pope died for molesting kidz. I've never heard a white person say they wished ANY other white person died. Yet i've heard numerous white folx wish death on black people....from Michael Vick... to Michael Jackson...to Chris Brown...to OJ Simpson...etc.

This American life is a shame. White People love rap music, and love to dress black at times... love to say n*gga. But in the same token they love to call black people ghetto, stupid, etc. White people ARE NOT the best thing to happen to the world, and based on numbers alone.....whatever crimes those black people are doing, white people are doing the same crimes multiple times more! Most of you guys are indirectly racist and say things like "that (fill in the blank) was soo long ago and it no longer exists", to make yourselves feel bettter like you're not contributing to modern day slavery when in actuality you ARE! LAstly, to prove what im saying about white doing the same crimes as blacks at higher rates, 13% of drug users in America are Black yet 76% of all people convicted of and in jail on drug related charges are Black. That's racism, and that's becasue they rather lock black people up since jail is a business, and they dont want to lock their family up for profit. Some people are so racist (and say theyre not) and they really think black people are just dumb so thats why they get caught and go to jail. No! The police know what theyre doing, as well as the courts! You're not smarter...it's just called "white priveledge". It sux people wont read this when this is the truth. WE ALL need to work harder if we really want change! We can't just turn a blind eye and be happy becasue the law's on our side! That's fu*ked up!!! This life sux here! fu*k America!
 5 years ago '04        #71
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
I feel u man, but how do you know that's how he feels? That's what I'm saying. We're so quick to pass judgement. How do YOU know he doesn't feel remorse??? We're all young, or at least were young at one point... you never made dumb mistakes!? That's part of being young. Part of the growing process. Part of how you learn what's right and not right in life! smh

iThink said:
these paps and their main employer TMZ are on another level of fu*king deplorable...

that said: chris brown is a spoiled fu*king brat who feels beyond reproach because he hasn't been made to pay a debt for anything he's done. oh his reputation took a hit? boo fu*king hoo. he wilds the fu*k out and gives not a solitary fu*k what anyone thinks.

the only thing that would straighten him out at this point is doing some time. he's been rich since he was like 15...money long...he's gotten out of a lot of trouble that any of the rest of us would have been locked up for any amount of time over.
 5 years ago '04        #72
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,841 | Props total: 1979 1979
drunk driving blaming paparazzi, celeb sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #73
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,443 | Props total: 2959 2959
The Paparazzi are denying any involvement in the crash.

Whichever the case, I agree with the others that stated that dude should just lay low for a while.
 5 years ago '10        #74
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 DollarBillYall said:
You're an idiot, he made a mistake and hit his girl that one time when he was like 21 years old. A women beater is a repeat offender. He was young enough to have learned from it. When i was 21 me and my girl got into, she punched me and before i knew it i punched her back! I felt bad and all that sh*t, and i knew i was wrong. I'VE NEVER HIT ANOTHER GIRL EVER, NOR WILL I EVER HIT ANOTHER GIRL!!! YOu're a fu*king idiot!! You've never made a mistake and learned from it??? I never hear ANY of THESE WHITE PEOPLE talking about ppl like Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, etc!!!!! THOSE are women "beaters" .. they're in their 40's and 50's so you know they've done it again, and theyre too old to "learn from it" at this point. It's in their character now, after 40-50 years. You guys always do that. When it's a white person, you forget about it. When it's a black person, you're going to make sure you bring it up any chance you get, and "hate" that person! Just like people hated Kanye for that sh*t when all he did was inappropriately speak his mind...it wasnt as big of a deal as you guys made it! In the back of your mind, you're always looking for a reason to hate a black successful person. Some white ppl still call Kobe a rapist even though it's OBVIOUS that white girl was lying, and even though he was found not guilty. This American life sucks for black people... there's no second chances for them.

And then you white people say sh*t like you hope he dies??!!! WTF??! I hope you're not a person who claims to "believe in God"...even though i know you are. When it's problems in your little white community you don't want to talk about...you'd rather forget about it to save face. I've never heard a white person say they hope ANY of those kids who've shot up schools "die"; and those are people who've k!llED people. I've never heard ANY white person say they wish the pope died for molesting kidz. I've never heard a white person say they wished ANY other white person died. Yet i've heard numerous white folx wish death on black people....from Michael Vick... to Michael Jackson...to Chris Brown...to OJ Simpson...etc.

This American life is a shame. White People love rap music, and love to dress black at times... love to say n*gga. But in the same token they love to call black people ghetto, stupid, etc. White people ARE NOT the best thing to happen to the world, and based on numbers alone.....whatever crimes those black people are doing, white people are doing the same crimes multiple times more! Most of you guys are indirectly racist and say things like "that (fill in the blank) was soo long ago and it no longer exists", to make yourselves feel bettter like you're not contributing to modern day slavery when in actuality you ARE! LAstly, to prove what im saying about white doing the same crimes as blacks at higher rates, 13% of drug users in America are Black yet 76% of all people convicted of and in jail on drug related charges are Black. That's racism, and that's becasue they rather lock black people up since jail is a business, and they dont want to lock their family up for profit. Some people are so racist (and say theyre not) and they really think black people are just dumb so thats why they get caught and go to jail. No! The police know what theyre doing, as well as the courts! You're not smarter...it's just called "white priveledge". It sux people wont read this when this is the truth. WE ALL need to work harder if we really want change! We can't just turn a blind eye and be happy becasue the law's on our side! That's fu*ked up!!! This life sux here! fu*k America!
Greatest post of 2013!
 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM         #75
POISENCTRLCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loll rihanna was hittin breezy with that mean neck in the car and he crashed hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #76
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
 DollarBillYall said:

any time a woman punches me, i'll return the favor. if you don't want to get hit, don't hit me. cuz i think a lot of females think that can never catch a shot and just take that as gospel. i've straight up been rocked by a female in the jaw, and when she caught my half a.ssed return shot, you should of seen the look on her face.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 HipHopFactz said:
STFU

Everyone still loathes Kanye

Kanye was suckin d!ck after thet incident, he apologized to Master George Bush like a slave, He said Eminem was the greatest rapper period, didnt even have Jayz in his top 5 dead or alive list.

Ye was doing his best to beg to the white man, lets not hide the fact..he was over in India thinking of becoming a hindu. Kanye been a shook bi*ch ever since, they even got him wearing skirts and lipstick.

Kanye was lynched and folks still to this day think he is a douche

Breezy is doing the right thing, fu*k everyone, people will hate on him for life, Breezyveli Da Don, aka Django Unchanined

Yeap... white people still think Kanye is racist against white people.... cause he stood up for black people.

DollarBillYall said:

I cosign most of this post....

White people just need an excuse to hate on a n*gga.... I say fu*k em
 5 years ago '06        #78
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 DollarBillYall said:

that sh*t right there ^^^
 02-11-2013, 02:49 PM         #79
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Stop it with the pity party for this n*gga. No one forced him to throw a chair out a building in downtown NY. Or to get into a bottle throwing contest with Drake, or a f!ght with that homo Frank Ocean. He himself keeps feeding the media ammo. Keep in mind those are all things normal folks would easily catch a charge over, and he hasnt. So stop feeling sorry for him, he doing good. Has not spent more then a day in jail for all the sh*t he be doing.

nothing else needs to be said about CB current drama
 5 years ago '12        #80
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097
 Good Kid said:
Illuminati

Whitney anniversary in 2 days

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy