Chris Brown Gets Ambushed By Paparazzi, Ends Up Totaling Car

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I couldn't be famous son

The razzi would be getting violently abused errday. In my fu*king face all the time harassing a n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #22
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Media tryna kill cb

Like they did mj...
 5 years ago '10        #23
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
i feel bad for dude.

for anyone who has ever lived a real life, just think about the sh*t your loved ones have gone through that no one knows or even yourself. he is just put on blast because he is a celebrity.

everyone makes mistakes and i feel like everyone deserves a second chance...to an extent. i mean yeah he beat her a.ss but no one knows really why to this day. tell me yall aint never thought about fu*king up your girl but had self restraint.

everybody aint the same, but we shouldnt be pushing himself to basically death. the world has done this with so many people. if you think about it, hes probably saying 1 vs all...it should never be like that for any human being.
 5 years ago '06        #24
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Dudes an idiot, when your that rich you suppose to have people that drive. Start riding in SUV's and sh*t. The whole world knows his sports car collection is ill!
 5 years ago '08        #25
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
Absolutely no sympathy from me. He should just go away and gather himself up. Hopefully this scrutiny can change him like it did for LeBron. You look at Bron and all the sh*t he took then he learned from it, became a lot more humble and began to have fun again. Same thing needs to happen for CB. He needs to get back to when being a musician was fun. Until he shapes up, I've no cares for him.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
Damn chris, at least crash the whip because n*ggas is testin out the ratchets like Ross did. You crashin the whip because of n*ggas takin pictures
 5 years ago '11        #27
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
"Try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee' Till I get flashed by the paparazzi. Damn, these n*gga's got me, I hate these n*gga's more than the Nazis"

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
yo this n*gga gon wind up k!lling himself
 5 years ago '12        #29
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15742 15742
 TheMindOf said:
This n*gga need to take a page from Kanye book.

After that Taylor Swift sh*t white people hated Ye..

[pic - click to view]

He took a little hiatus, went off the radar for a year or so, and came back with one of the most undeniable albums of the decade (MBDTF). Everybody loves him again..

Plus he aint really done nothing crazy since.

Chris Brown on the other hand is in the news doing some retarded sh*t every time you turn around. How people ever gonna forget that Rihanna sh*t, or believe that you're really a good person if you never give them the opportunity to?

But then again, Kanye only interrupted an awards speech. Chris Brown violently beat a woman til she was almost unrecognizable..

5 years ago '06        #30
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
noooooo! lol
 5 years ago '13        #31
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38416 38416
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

He took a little hiatus, went off the radar for a year or so, and came back with one of the most undeniable albums of the decade (MBDTF). Everybody loves him again..

Chris Brown on the other hand is in the news doing some retarded sh*t every time you turn around. How people ever gonna forget that Rihanna sh*t, or believe that you're really a good person if you never give them the opportunity to?

But then again, Kanye only interrupted an awards speech. Chris Brown violently beat a woman til she was almost unrecognizable..

STFU

Everyone still loathes Kanye

Kanye was suckin d!ck after thet incident, he apologized to Master George Bush like a slave, He said Eminem was the greatest rapper period, didnt even have Jayz in his top 5 dead or alive list.

Ye was doing his best to beg to the white man, lets not hide the fact..he was over in India thinking of becoming a hindu. Kanye been a shook bi*ch ever since, they even got him wearing skirts and lipstick.

Kanye was lynched and folks still to this day think he is a douche

Breezy is doing the right thing, fu*k everyone, people will hate on him for life, Breezyveli Da Don, aka Django Unchanined

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-10-2013 at 01:10 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #32
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
I shake my head at some of you dudes in here. This n*gga chris is human, we all makes mistakes. Yal are really actin you have something personal against him, was Rihanna your ex too? im not saying he shouldnt be punished for his actions but goddamn, give dude a break. He has all of white america on his a.ss til the day he dies. I bet if you met him in person youd say he's a chill a.ss dude
 5 years ago '09        #33
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35268 35268
Is he dead?

No?

Then fukk him
 02-10-2013, 03:19 AM         #34
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga such a f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #35
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770

fu*k chris brown and fu*k Rihanna for that matter
 02-10-2013, 07:12 AM         #36
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They aren't gonna be happy till they k!ll.....those paparazzis are some real terrorists
 5 years ago '06        #37
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
Chris brown is a woman beater
 5 years ago '09        #38
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #39
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 HipHopFactz said:
STFU

Everyone still loathes Kanye

Kanye was suckin d!ck after thet incident, he apologized to Master George Bush like a slave, He said Eminem was the greatest rapper period, didnt even have Jayz in his top 5 dead or alive list.

Ye was doing his best to beg to the white man, lets not hide the fact..he was over in India thinking of becoming a hindu. Kanye been a shook bi*ch ever since, they even got him wearing skirts and lipstick.

Kanye was lynched and folks still to this day think he is a douche

Breezy is doing the right thing, fu*k everyone, people will hate on him for life, Breezyveli Da Don, aka Django Unchanined

My n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
im waiting on the news that chris brown over doses on cocaine and gummy worms
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy