Hip Hop Confessions Pt.1

most viewed right now
 79
I will marry this woman for real.
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 645 645
Aaliyah use to get around
every album kanye made after late registration was trash
lil boosie sound like trina
biggie and tupac would have fell of if they didnt die
i listen to chief keef when i want to get hype
 02-09-2013, 07:03 PM         #22
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost tapes is better than illmatic
lil reese will have more success and longevity than keef
thug motivation 101 is a classic
rick ross is a lyrical wordsmith when he wants to be
Never heard any odd future album or mixtape..just dont have interest
never heard any earl sweatshirt or wateva the hell his name is. Seen dude pic on google and he just look like a lame to me.
Frank oceans name being a.ssociated with odd future kinda fu*ks up his star power to me.
I listnen to wiz and currensy heavy and never smoke trees.
I listnen to too short when im mad at a broad to help it stay mackish.
Future is actually a great song writer.
I like waka flocka "all i need" track
I constantly battle with myself about reasonable doubt and blueprint
I hated nas as a kid.
I never heard future s3x love sounds
Cant fu*k wit stalley..sry i tried
Wale has gotten better after signing with mmg
Cant fu*k with half of the weeknds songs but like some
 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM         #23
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah i dont get why n*ggas ride j. Dilla.. Give me some proof dude just seems to be pushed up cuz he dead.
OBv slapped this ish
 
 02-09-2013, 07:11 PM         #24
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought slum village was a new group when selfish came out and i thought elzhi was a original member
 5 years ago '11        #25
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,493 | Props total: 23156 23156
 NO RELIGION said:
G.R.O.D.T. is not a classic album...too much filler and repetitive subject matter

50 didn't END Ja Rule's career






n*gga said GRODT had filler though
 5 years ago '12        #26
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 11248 11248
gkmc may be the most overrated album ever with that said i liked it a lot but ppl putting it over classics a day after it came out is a bit much.
jay>big
idk if big n pac (especially big) would be what they are if they hadnt died
bias aside i truly feel that takeover/supa ugly>ether
lil wayne fell off after 07' but was pretty good before that
Carter 3 was one of the best commercial rap albums of all time
 5 years ago '09        #27
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$25,137 | Props total: 13376 13376
I blast kilo kish w/ the windows up
Pharrell's gangsta grillz is classic
103 is my fav jeezy sh*t
I like Jim more than juelz
 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM         #28
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch sasha go hard videos dissing her while watching about her hoodrat mannerisms and weak rapping ability but in the back of my mind i be thinkin i would fu*k the hell out this hoe
 02-09-2013, 07:21 PM         #29
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
300 bars was the be all end all to gunit.. They never fully came back after that.
 5 years ago '12        #30
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6






EDIT: Mine From The Otha Thread

Trap or Die Is overrated

MBDTF is definetly a classic

Capital Punishment sounds like a rip off of OB4CL

Jay>BIG

Biggie and Eminem are overrated

French Montana is nice (deadass) old French tho in his b4 and Max B days new French is more/less a follow instead of what he's supposed to be a trendsetter

Meek Mill is underratted lyrically on here

Max B is a wack rapper but a dope hook writer

Jada is not top 5 dead or alive and is overrated

I also feel like all of Kanye's rap albums are classics

Life After death> Ready To Die easily


Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 02-09-2013 at 07:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #31
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,493 | Props total: 23156 23156
 Brolic757 said:
300 bars was the be all end all to gunit.. They never fully came back after that.
 02-09-2013, 07:25 PM         #32
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:



Nah son we good
 5 years ago '10        #33
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
avatar space
space
$17,036 | Props total: 20289 20289
I bought the worst singles as a kid:
- Bow Wow - What's My Name
- Lil Kim - How Many Licks
- Nas - Oochie Wally
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me

J Dilla is overrated

I probably played Ja Rule's Pain Is Love more than 50's GRODT

Joe Budden - Ordinary Love sh*t pt. 3 might be fav song EVER (depending on the mood)

I made nearly 1000$ on having one of the first links to the Carter IV album online...
 5 years ago '11        #34
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 645 645
lloyd banks has one of the worse voices in hip hop ever
bubba sparxxx was better than eminem
tony yayo is one of the best weed carriers ever
fat joe,jadakiss,and the games 50 cent diss songs hurt his feelings
50 cent burned down the house his baby mom was staying at
2 chainz is one of the lamest rappers out right now
jim jones was the weakest link in dip set
 5 years ago '12        #35
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 3269 3269
Jay rock is the best in Black Hippy.

Kendrick Lamar is very boring.

Joey Badass is even more boring.

Earl sweatshirt isn't good.

Most of them members in Wu Tang are horrible.

Lupe Fiasco is whack.

Nipsey Hussle's The Marathon was best body of work to come out from the west coast in recent years.
OBv slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '10        #36
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
avatar space
space
$17,036 | Props total: 20289 20289
 johnnysnow said:
Jay rock is the best in Black Hippy.

Kendrick Lamar is very boring.

Joey Badass is even more boring.

Earl sweatshirt isn't good.

Most of them members in Wu Tang are horrible.

Lupe Fiasco is whack.

Nipsey Hussle's The Marathon was best body of work to come out from the west coast in recent years.
I don't agree with anything else you said, but this is true...
 5 years ago '11        #37
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I think people overrate illmatic cause the source gave it five mics outta fear that snoops doggystyle would take over rap which it did, one time for your mind is a garbage track and halftime ain't really good at all

Andre 3000 is a way better rapper than jayz

Em may had the best flow on renegade but jay has the most quotable line so by default he wasn't
murdered on it, sorry another L for nas

William Roberts has never spit two quotable bars back to back yet you new fu*ks say he hot, fu*k y'all and y'all future kids for putting extras on that fraudulent equal

As long as I'm broke an unknown I would fu*k katt stacks and superhead in a threesome.

I would slap the sh*t out that fraud lupe

Kurupt streets is a mutha is one of the best gangsta albums ever

I know the exact many times that game has flipped flop, (does that make me a stan)

I always wondered if nas had beef with em and he made a diss song would he say
You made stan a hot song, I made it a hot slang"

Diamond d's stunts, blunts, and hip-hop has the best beats ever on a hip-hop release

Kool keith is and always was a better mc than rakim, and the r didn't want that work

I use to think wutang was a fake a.ss juice crew

Yell™
 02-09-2013, 07:45 PM         #38
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes say rick ross is a fraud well so was biggie and pac to an extent. They played their chracters well and they payed for it.
 5 years ago '12        #39
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 3269 3269
 box5 said:
I think people overrate illmatic cause the source gave it five mics outta fear that snoops doggystyle would take over rap which it did, one time for your mind is a garbage track and halftime ain't really good at all

Andre 3000 is a way better rapper than jayz

Em may had the best flow on renegade but jay has the most quotable line so by default he wasn't
murdered on it, sorry another L for nas

William Roberts has never spit two quotable bars back to back yet you new fu*ks say he hot, fu*k y'all and y'all future kids for putting extras on that fraudulent equal

As long as I'm broke an unknown I would fu*k katt stacks and superhead in a threesome.

I would slap the sh*t out that fraud lupe

Kurupt streets is a mutha is one of the best gangsta albums ever

I know the exact many times that game has flipped flop, (does that make me a stan)

I always wondered if nas had beef with em and he made a diss song would he say
"You made stan a hot song, I made it a hot slang

Diamond d's stunts, blunts, and hip-hop has the best beats ever on a hip-hop release

Kool keith is and always was a better mc than rakim, and the r didn't want that work

I use to think wutang was a fake a.ss juice crew

Yell™



:jayhah2:
 5 years ago '10        #40
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$21,196 | Props total: 11162 11162
Eminem prolly is the most skilled rapper of all time
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy