Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
chicago need vigilantes to take these young bucks out one ignorant gibroni at a time.
 5 years ago '04        #122
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
n*ggas fought when I was in school and was cool the next day but I guess I'm telling my age now...
 5 years ago '04        #123
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
someone get these kids. they are so misguided, it's not funny. n they trust the internet way more than they should.
 5 years ago '06        #124
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Ya... getting restricting legal guns will stop dumb fu*ks like this...

5 years ago '04        #125
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Matt504 said:

bruh, what the fu*k!?
Where you been under a rock??? Cats been bringing tools to school since the 70's homie.....To keep it 100, the only reason why I started center my junior year back in the day is because our previous starter at center got caught with a arsenal(.38, 45, 2 9mm's, mac 11, sawed off shotty) in his locker the day before workouts began and expelled. I guess he'd been sellin em all school year.....This is nothing new.....
 5 years ago '06        #126
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 5517 5517
 SquirrelXss said:
n*ggas been bringing guns to school, sh*t a dude tried to sell me a Mac10 in the 8th grade, i didnt have the money for it thou,.

But, this is by far the dumbest sh*t ive seen latley. New generation is lost, no excuse for this kind of behavior. Straight ignorance

People will blame it on lack of a father figure, etc......but if u want to make something of yourself growing up, u can make that choice on your own.

Ima say this in advance, :Iseeyou: R.I.P. lil dumb Ricoooo
Wait.. so you was gonna buy a Mac10 in 8th grade, but you calling HIM an idiot..

Pot.. kettle.. black.
 5 years ago '07        #127
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 bennnylava said:
He's a gang member an underaged, what yall expect Most he gon get is a couple months in juvie like Keef
Rico like 20-21 years old...if he getting locked up he goin to County not the audy home.
 5 years ago '04        #128
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Old a.ss video... this n*gga aint even in school no more
 5 years ago '04        #129
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
of all the cities, this school doesn't have metal detectors
 5 years ago '10        #130
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
He should go to Florida

I hear they got bi*ches up there that k!ll Chi nigggas
 5 years ago '12        #131
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
My n*gga keef put chicago ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way on the map. u would NEVER hear this much about the go if keef didnt come out with that reckless sh*t. now, every day damn its something we gotta hear about over there "1st grader in chicago tells teacher fu*k this homework my n*gga" "chicago cop requests high backup for 2 guys who resemble rap star chief keef" "mom in chicago says her kids hate her cooking" smh sh*ts crazy
 5 years ago '12        #132
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 nightmare said:
but taping it and posting it on the internet though
just showing us how it is ya kno? at least he doesnt sound ignorant. he gettin his education and looks like he takes care of himself; not bummy lookin/dirty. but look at his environment. look at that and thats all that really matters. lots of n*ggas used to take their gun to school "I ran the steets with goons I broke the rules with fools I used to take my motherfu*king tool to school"-- trick daddy. this has been goin on for ages. and hes a rapper so its like one of those "a day in the life of....' type sh*t. i thought it was gonna be him wavin it at the students in a BUSY hallway. at least he waited til the other kids were at lunch or 5 minutes after the bell rang.
 5 years ago '12        #133
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Seen homies in school with guns myself, they sure as hell were not broadcasting to everyone like these dumb n*ggas.
so its 0k to broadcast it on songs bout how many n*ggas u k!ll, how much drugs u sell, having a girlfriend, but blabbin bout all the bi*ches u fu*kin on tour???
 5 years ago '09        #134
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
i'm just posting in here so i can find back the thread after he gets arrested sometime down the line
 5 years ago '12        #135
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 S.TEX said:
future generations I pray for you (if that works)
how about the murders your mom heard about? is she this generation?? yall act like this is brand new! ask your mom if guns in school didnt exist in her days
 5 years ago '12        #136
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Phuck Yiu said:
whys this n*gga still in school? im surprised he didnt drop out.
lol u asked why is the dude still in school?? thats like askin a n*gga "why r u lookin for a job now?? u already went 3 years without one". come on man, do better.
 5 years ago '12        #137
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Amen7 said:
This is good that he put up the video.Because it shows parents just how easy it is to get a gun into a school whether it be elementary,middle,or high school. Obama dem trying to come out with gunlaws because of stupid fu*ks like this animal. Soon its gonna be hard for any adult to get a hold of a gun because of stricter gunlaws. If you want to stop schools from being shot up. Add metal detectors DUH!
already tried THAT and students were to have clear backpacks. sh*t dont stay enforced ya kno. u kno how many n*ggas get k!lled at clubs that have metal detectors? smh. theres always a loophole. yea its good u say what could happen and what should happen, but u kno how many RULES we have today that arent being enforced that we are getting away with? what would the detectors have done for the shootings at school a few months ago? if u got 8 years old smokin weed gettin it easy, guns will be no different.
 5 years ago '12        #138
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:

Society is losing day by day.
when has society been winning tho....
 5 years ago '12        #139
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 zhiggeman said:
what language this n*gga speaking yo? drilla? well at least this n*gga got goals man. young n*gga going to work on the pipe lines and sh*t.. thats that calvin from mickey dees shyt right there.. props
DRILLING.... never heard of drill music? its chi slang
 5 years ago '07        #140
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
dumb a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy