Chicago wtf wrong with yall? Kid flashes gun at school on youtube

most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,722 | Props total: 4940 4940
chicago need vigilantes to take these young bucks out one ignorant gibroni at a time.
 5 years ago '04        #122
Antman187 
space
space
$891 | Props total: 72 72
n*ggas fought when I was in school and was cool the next day but I guess I'm telling my age now...
 5 years ago '04        #123
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,049 | Props total: 30 30
someone get these kids. they are so misguided, it's not funny. n they trust the internet way more than they should.
 5 years ago '06        #124
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Ya... getting restricting legal guns will stop dumb fu*ks like this...

5 years ago '04        #125
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Matt504 said:

bruh, what the fu*k!?
Where you been under a rock??? Cats been bringing tools to school since the 70's homie.....To keep it 100, the only reason why I started center my junior year back in the day is because our previous starter at center got caught with a arsenal(.38, 45, 2 9mm's, mac 11, sawed off shotty) in his locker the day before workouts began and expelled. I guess he'd been sellin em all school year.....This is nothing new.....
 5 years ago '06        #126
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,905 | Props total: 6263 6263
 SquirrelXss said:
n*ggas been bringing guns to school, sh*t a dude tried to sell me a Mac10 in the 8th grade, i didnt have the money for it thou,.

But, this is by far the dumbest sh*t ive seen latley. New generation is lost, no excuse for this kind of behavior. Straight ignorance

People will blame it on lack of a father figure, etc......but if u want to make something of yourself growing up, u can make that choice on your own.

Ima say this in advance, :Iseeyou: R.I.P. lil dumb Ricoooo
Wait.. so you was gonna buy a Mac10 in 8th grade, but you calling HIM an idiot..

Pot.. kettle.. black.
 5 years ago '04        #127
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
Old a.ss video... this n*gga aint even in school no more
 5 years ago '04        #128
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
of all the cities, this school doesn't have metal detectors
 5 years ago '10        #129
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
He should go to Florida

I hear they got bi*ches up there that k!ll Chi nigggas
 5 years ago '12        #130
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
My n*gga keef put chicago ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way on the map. u would NEVER hear this much about the go if keef didnt come out with that reckless sh*t. now, every day damn its something we gotta hear about over there "1st grader in chicago tells teacher fu*k this homework my n*gga" "chicago cop requests high backup for 2 guys who resemble rap star chief keef" "mom in chicago says her kids hate her cooking" smh sh*ts crazy
 5 years ago '12        #131
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 nightmare said:
but taping it and posting it on the internet though
just showing us how it is ya kno? at least he doesnt sound ignorant. he gettin his education and looks like he takes care of himself; not bummy lookin/dirty. but look at his environment. look at that and thats all that really matters. lots of n*ggas used to take their gun to school "I ran the steets with goons I broke the rules with fools I used to take my motherfu*king tool to school"-- trick daddy. this has been goin on for ages. and hes a rapper so its like one of those "a day in the life of....' type sh*t. i thought it was gonna be him wavin it at the students in a BUSY hallway. at least he waited til the other kids were at lunch or 5 minutes after the bell rang.
 5 years ago '12        #132
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Seen homies in school with guns myself, they sure as hell were not broadcasting to everyone like these dumb n*ggas.
so its 0k to broadcast it on songs bout how many n*ggas u k!ll, how much drugs u sell, having a girlfriend, but blabbin bout all the bi*ches u fu*kin on tour???
 5 years ago '09        #133
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
i'm just posting in here so i can find back the thread after he gets arrested sometime down the line
 5 years ago '12        #134
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 S.TEX said:
future generations I pray for you (if that works)
how about the murders your mom heard about? is she this generation?? yall act like this is brand new! ask your mom if guns in school didnt exist in her days
 5 years ago '12        #135
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Phuck Yiu said:
:jacmonson: whys this n*gga still in school? im surprised he didnt drop out.
lol u asked why is the dude still in school?? thats like askin a n*gga "why r u lookin for a job now?? u already went 3 years without one". come on man, do better.
 5 years ago '12        #136
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Amen7 said:
This is good that he put up the video.Because it shows parents just how easy it is to get a gun into a school whether it be elementary,middle,or high school. Obama dem trying to come out with gunlaws because of stupid fu*ks like this animal. Soon its gonna be hard for any adult to get a hold of a gun because of stricter gunlaws. If you want to stop schools from being shot up. Add metal detectors DUH!
already tried THAT and students were to have clear backpacks. sh*t dont stay enforced ya kno. u kno how many n*ggas get k!lled at clubs that have metal detectors? smh. theres always a loophole. yea its good u say what could happen and what should happen, but u kno how many RULES we have today that arent being enforced that we are getting away with? what would the detectors have done for the shootings at school a few months ago? if u got 8 years old smokin weed gettin it easy, guns will be no different.
 5 years ago '12        #137
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:

Society is losing day by day.
when has society been winning tho....
 5 years ago '12        #138
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 zhiggeman said:
what language this n*gga speaking yo? drilla? well at least this n*gga got goals man. young n*gga going to work on the pipe lines and sh*t.. thats that calvin from mickey dees shyt right there.. props
DRILLING.... never heard of drill music? its chi slang
 5 years ago '07        #139
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,320 | Props total: 3241 3241
dumb a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #140
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Peterparker said:
I know cats were bringing heat back when I was in high school. And i'm pretty sure if social media was as popular as it is now then it would have been some dumb n*ggas videotaping themselves too. The thing I never got tho was why are these n*ggas going to school? They don't do sh*t in school but fu*k around. And maybe that's why they go to school seeing as they have nothing else to do. I hated school myself and if I could I would have avoid it at all cost but education was a key so I showed interest in that aspect and made sure I passed my classes so I was able to graduate. Public school system in Amerikkka is a fu*king joke and helps breed a dysfunctional society esp. amongst minorities.

I mean this young negro talking about drillin teachers?? FOR WHAT??
drillin teachers for what?? lol ever heard of a crooked cop?? n*ggas talk about hating cops?????? FOR WHAT?? why hate a cop thats trying to protect and serve? being that the kids may be ultra reckless in that school, teachers have to adapt to it. and they do. thats why when u talk to a girl from a rough state/hood, they dont show no fear and they push back just like a n*gga cuz they have to be tough. look at the sh*t that girl was sayin in that video where she got smacked up by reese. a soft bi*ch from nebraska wouldnt dare say that to reese, knowin how them n*ggas roll. but if u see it all day everyday, u dont care who the next n*gga/bi*ch is. so the teachers there may be harsh as hell and talk sh*t like "just cuz im your teacher now, dont mean im your teacher when school closes for the day". u kno them teachers be cussin them kids out. them teachers are probably hardened to death out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy