The IRS Just Sent Me $160,000. Can I Keep It?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Id'e keep that sh*t... Like one guy said id'e flip on the interest in a bank account or (most likely) Id'e cash it, empty and close all my accts everywhere and say fu*k a bank....... N then never file taxes again aka waive my 5th amendment. Id'e just sit on it and keep it warm until "WHOMEVER" lost it came to claim it...... If No one claimed it within my state's "finder's keeper's time frame" id'e get a lawyer....
 02-09-2013, 07:53 PM         #42
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
Id'e keep that sh*t... Like one guy said id'e flip on the interest in a bank account or (most likely) Id'e cash it, empty and close all my accts everywhere and say fu*k a bank....... N then never file taxes again aka waive my 5th amendment. Id'e just sit on it and keep it warm until "WHOMEVER" lost it came to claim it...... If No one claimed it within my state's "finder's keeper's time frame" id'e get a lawyer....
this^except the never file again part but def get a liar i mean lawyer
simple, put the money in some thing safe than will build interest. And wait for them to ask for it, there has to be a time limit on how long they are allowed to ask for the money back if they don't ask maybe it wasn't an error. if they do ask you still made interest on the money.
 02-09-2013, 07:56 PM         #43
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KEEP THAT sh*t TILL U GROW OLD THEN CASH OUTT
 5 years ago '05        #44
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Niruggg said:
this^except the never file again part but def get a liar i mean lawyer
simple, put the money in some thing safe than will build interest. And wait for them to ask for it, there has to be a time limit on how long they are allowed to ask for the money back if they don't ask maybe it wasn't an error. if they do ask you still made interest on the money.
Id'e be like..... Listen..... I'll keep this and we'll just call my taxes filed for a lifetime and this is a lifetime's tax return in one lump sum... I promise to keep the same job.....
 5 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Yall talking about flipping that money and keeping the difference obviously don't know the IRS will take every penny they gave you and every penny you've made from it. Probably throw you in jail for good measure too. Bottom line, they're the wrong "agency" to mess with.
 5 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
NOT worth THEM ppl hounding your a.ss for every penny
thats a trap for your a.ss

JickBangz said:
Put it over seas in a swiss bank account or in the walls of your crib

But seriously, them mother fu*kers at the irs will hunt you down like tom did jerry or pimps do hoes. Just give them the cash and be honest about it.

5 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Game375 said:
cash and live under the radar. no cell phone quit job. invest through friends
Yeah cuz u can live off 160K for the rest of your life
 5 years ago '11        #48
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ima80baby said:
Yall talking about flipping that money and keeping the difference obviously don't know the IRS will take every penny they gave you and every penny you've made from it. Probably throw you in jail for good measure too. Bottom line, they're the wrong "agency" to mess with.
This n*ggas think they're gonna launder money when the IRS knows they just got a huge lump of money, and will go through their financial portfolios. Only thing you could do is go Swiss, but you need more than 100k to open them...IRS wrong n*ggas to fu*k with
 5 years ago '05        #49
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 156 156
If I was going to live out of the country then I would say just take it, but since I am not retarded, I would give these MF their sh*t back. If you have a !00% way of flipping before you have to give it to them, then do it. Just think like, what is the worst case scenario and consequence , can I deal with that. If you can deal with it GAMBLE.

Last edited by Cashville2400; 02-09-2013 at 09:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #50
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4414 4414
 Spiffy said:
2 things in life you can't avoid, death & the IRS
Yup. The IRS over paid me $150.00 and I spent it..

Two years later, they was like "yeah, bi*ch we gave you an extra $150.00, you thought we forgot?"

I had to check my turbo tax and see the amount they said I'll receive, and I had to call the bank for 2 years worth of statement to see what I actually received..

And what do you know, I was over paid $150.00...

Cut them n*ggas a check the same day.
 5 years ago '08        #51
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9806 9806
i'd give it back. 160k is a lot of money, but not worth the trouble.

Now they mistakenly give me something crazy like 5 mil you better believe I'm scheming a plan.
 5 years ago '12        #52
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
Country is in a Trillion Dollar deficit. You think these IRS n*ggas cutting 161k checks by mistake?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #53
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20017 20017
@ some of the stupid advice dudes are giving. go ghost, invest through friends, move out the country, never file taxes
 5 years ago '06        #54
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,461 | Props total: 2651 2651
invest that ish, then when they come for it, sell off you investments so you still have some money on the side
 5 years ago '05        #55
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
didnt read the first post but DONT KEEP IT, if it was a mistake you will have to give it back
 5 years ago '04        #56
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
 TheChief said:
cash out and move to mexico
They would find your a.ss. There's no escaping from them.
 02-10-2013, 05:35 AM         #57
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Yea great idea

I would contact the IRS and review my return with them. Its not that I'm super honest and willingly want to give money back. Its the fact that when they realize they made a mistake they are going to come for that money and they dont want to hear any excuses. I'd rather them take that money back then garnish my wages or send me to prison down the line
the exact shyt i was thinkin
 5 years ago '11        #58
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 datVAkid said:
invest that ish, then when they come for it, sell off you investments so you still have some money on the side
You do know you'd have to file taxes on your earnings from that sell, and they would investigate how you were able to throw 100k into stock out of no where, right?
 5 years ago '05        #59
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 iSpeakGenius said:
Country is in a Trillion Dollar deficit. You think these IRS n*ggas cutting 161k checks by mistake?

[pic - click to view]

That's the country, not the IRS. The IRS is the main agency that this country owes money to, and they're not part of the government.
 5 years ago '04        #60
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,438 | Props total: 11926 11926
I mean, it would be hard to cash a check like that without drawing attention unless you are already clocking those figures like it's nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy