NBC Cancels "Do No Harm" After Only 2 Episodes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
The acting in Do No Harm was terrible, and there were a lot of unintentionally funny moments due to the scenes being cheesy.

This was copied from the BBC series Jekyll, which was a lot better. (Free to stream on Amazon PRIME FTW!)

[pic - click to view]

Or maybe even the Christian Slater TV show that was on a few years back "My Own Worst Enemy"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #62
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5270 5270
greedy bastards

n*ggas dont even give the shows a chance

bad ratings the 1st 2 weeks low rating? your outta here!
 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM         #63
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
the premise of the show is that all electricity has been shut down. but thats completely impossible. and even if it was, theyre saying cars shut down?????? they had cars before they had electricity. WTF?? i was done with the show when i saw that.
Dude is crazy saying Revolution is good. Like you just said the whole idea is just too far fetched and it isnt helped by the sh*tty writing that leaves about 4 or 5 plotholes every episode and the sh*tty writing isn't helped any by the equally sh*tty acting. The blonde girl has to be in the top 5 worst actors working today. I've seen pr0n acting less cringe worthy. Whole show is one big cheese-fest.

As far as network tv goes, ABC still has a few good shows in Scandal and Revenge and I know people love to sh*t on them but CW has a lineup equal to any cable station with Arrow, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Nikita.
 02-10-2013, 05:04 PM         #64
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
Like everything its a money thing, Whitney doesn't cost as much to make.
That might be the case... But why throw money on a show that constantly lacks on ratings and for the most part, it's not likeable at all? From the tv viewers to the critics the show is dislike because its straight garbage.
 02-10-2013, 05:25 PM         #65
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pushed thru the first ep just to give it a chance, but when he convinced the girl he almost r*ped to give him a second chance I deleted it...5 mins into ep 2.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 The Rhyming Ape said:
the premise of the show is that all electricity has been shut down. but thats completely impossible. and even if it was, theyre saying cars shut down?????? they had cars before they had electricity. WTF?? i was done with the show when i saw that.
you never heard of a EMP ?
 5 years ago '04        #67
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
A lot of people in here that don't know sh*t about how television works. Shows that get viewers get renewed, shows that don't get canceled. Whitney gets decent ratings for NBC (sh*t for any other network, but decent for NBC). Awake spent most of its run under a 1.0, which would be decent if it was on a cable channel like FX, but a big four network? fu*k no, I'm shocked it didn't get canceled five episodes in.
 02-10-2013, 08:10 PM         #68
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Buck said:
A lot of people in here that don't know sh*t about how television works. Shows that get viewers get renewed, shows that don't get canceled. Whitney gets decent ratings for NBC (sh*t for any other network, but decent for NBC). Awake spent most of its run under a 1.0, which would be decent if it was on a cable channel like FX, but a big four network? fu*k no, I'm shocked it didn't get canceled five episodes in.
You're not totally right. Shows that get viewers in the 18-49 demo get renewed. You could get really high ratings like Harry's Law did and still get canceled if your numbers in that key demo suck (only old people watched Harry's Law). Now you also need to go by online viewing numbers to. Gossip Girl got sh*t ratings in both overall and demo but stayed on the air so long becuase it was number 1 on Itunes every time a new ep dropped. Another factor that decides a shows fate is weither or not the show was made in house. Take for instance ABC. Last Man Standing is on the bubble, it will likely get canceled becuase Last Man Standing is made by Fox not ABC Studios so ABC has to pay Fox to make the show then, if it hits 100 eps Fox makes all the symdication money. If LMS was made by ABC Studios they'd likely keep it on the air for as long as it pulled in above a 1.4 in its demo.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 02-10-2013 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Apostrophe said:
You're not totally right. Shows that get viewers in the 18-49 demo get renewed. You could get really high ratings like Harry's Law did and still get canceled if your numbers in that key demo suck (only old people watched Harry's Law). Now you also need to go by online viewing numbers to. Gossip Girl got sh*t ratings in both overall and demo but stayed on the air so long becuase it was number 1 on Itunes every time a new ep dropped. Another factor that decides a shows fate is weither or not the show was made in house. Take for instance ABC. Last Man Standing is on the bubble, it will likely get canceled becuase Last Man Standing is made by Fox not ABC Studios so ABC has to pay Fox to make the show then, if it hits 100 eps Fox makes all the symdication money. If LMS was made by ABC Studios they'd likely keep it on the air for as long as it pulled in above a 1.4 in its demo.
goddammit why you gotta bring up harry's law you sonofabi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #70
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 Apostrophe said:
Except that by ratings, I'm talking about the 18-49 demo. No one calls total viewers "ratings". Harry's Law got a lot of viewers, but low ratings. Personally, when I say viewers, I'm just referring to the demo.

Gossip Girl's constant renewals had more to do with it being on CW than online viewers. It also skewed heavily towards the 18-34 female demographic, which helped it out a lot. Sure, online doesn't hurt, but it usually doesn't have as much affect as people think.

And in house shows only matter if the show is in its third season on its way to syndication. If a show is getting bad ratings in its first season, it'll usually get canceled no matter what studio is backing it. And the syndication number is 88 btw. Used to be 100, but 88's now the magic number.
 5 years ago '10        #71
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$675 | Props total: 267 267
 Apostrophe said:
Dude is crazy saying Revolution is good. Like you just said the whole idea is just too far fetched and it isnt helped by the sh*tty writing that leaves about 4 or 5 plotholes every episode and the sh*tty writing isn't helped any by the equally sh*tty acting. The blonde girl has to be in the top 5 worst actors working today. I've seen pr0n acting less cringe worthy. Whole show is one big cheese-fest.

As far as network tv goes, ABC still has a few good shows in Scandal and Revenge and I know people love to sh*t on them but CW has a lineup equal to any cable station with Arrow, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Nikita.
i dont see how its crazy to think its a good show, i mean dont get me wrong i fu*k with the walking dead, but just havent been as into as some people. but obviously its a better show than pretty much all shows except hell on wheels in my opinion, but for what network revolution is on an the actor base i didnt think it was bad at all and caught it every week cause they sorta kept it pretty interesting. and zombies taking over the entire world when we have a million trillion bullets to shoot into the heads of zombies isnt far fetched? come on now, tv is just tv. its all just shows.
 5 years ago '05        #72
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 DunkinMyNutz said:
i dont see how its crazy to think its a good show, i mean dont get me wrong i fu*k with the walking dead, but just havent been as into as some people. but obviously its a better show than pretty much all shows except hell on wheels in my opinion, but for what network revolution is on an the actor base i didnt think it was bad at all and caught it every week cause they sorta kept it pretty interesting. and zombies taking over the entire world when we have a million trillion bullets to shoot into the heads of zombies isnt far fetched? come on now, tv is just tv. its all just shows.
So Revolution is a good show and Hell On Wheels and The Walking Dead are the top two shows on TV....

I've heard it all now.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy