NBC Cancels "Do No Harm" After Only 2 Episodes

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4834 4834
Why they didn't allow The Event to continue on the Syfy channel is beyond me, seeing as how it's under NBC too
 02-09-2013, 10:34 PM         #42
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Really? Only 2 episodes? NBC is so f-cking stupid. The show was solid after only 2 episodes and had potential. Much worse shows have been around for much longer.
YOU fu*kING RIGHT ABOUT THAT... ESPECIALLY WHEN WHITNEY IS STILL fu*kING ON!

That show is by far one of the worse comedy show out there.
 5 years ago '12        #43
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
The commercials for this sh*t looked corny as hell, glad I didn't give it a shot
 5 years ago '07        #44
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 bigbarcelona said:
YOU fu*kING RIGHT ABOUT THAT... ESPECIALLY WHEN WHITNEY IS STILL fu*kING ON!

That show is by far one of the worse comedy show out there.
man you fu*king right

it fu*king boggles my mind as to why whitney has not been cancelled but awake and the event with as much potential they had got axed sh*t blew my mind when i heard whitney got renewed for a second season
 5 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
As somebody who has been very critical of The Walking Dead at times (Read: 90 percent of season two), I gotta say this shouldn't even be a conversation. It wouldn't even be fair to say Revolution isn't even in the same ballpark as The Walking Dead. Revolution would be denied admission to come anywhere near that ballpark
yeah i like the walking dead, think its pretty dope but i have never read a page of the source material so maybe that is why I enjoy it lol. Feel like it dragged a bit but its been good lately.
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
Dude who plays Whitneys husband is pretty funny, remember him on Glory Daze, also made a guest appearance on workaholics as a pedophile And damn NBC is taking some Ls with their original programming lately. Up All Night imploded and Applegate left lol this got canned after 2 weeks. All I know is NBC better keep parks on for the foreseeable future,

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-09-2013 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #47
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 minimafiaaj said:
yeah i like the walking dead, think its pretty dope but i have never read a page of the source material so maybe that is why I enjoy it lol. Feel like it dragged a bit but its been good lately.
Nah, you may have misread me. I am a fan of The Walking Dead. It's one of my top five currently airing shows. It sh*t's all over Revolution and it's not even remotely close.
 5 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Nah, you may have misread me. I am a fan of The Walking Dead. It's one of my top five currently airing shows. It sh*t's all over Revolution and it's not even remotely close.
Oh I got you, I kinda a.ssumed you are a fan of the show cause seen you post in the official thread. Didn't think you liked it that much though. Pumped for tomorrow

and yeah revolution is wack, I fu*k with a lot of tv shows of all diff varieties. And I just couldnt get into this. Even tho it had my dude gus in it lol
 5 years ago '10        #49
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 r.burgundy said:
damn.i kinda wanted to watch this.is that following show any good?
i like it so far, it's pretty gruesome for a network show
 5 years ago '04        #50
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 KeithHernandez said:
These shows do poor numbers because everyone is shook to get invested in something new. Networks cancel shows after two episodes and expect to build a loyal audience. That's not even a chance for word of mouth. Nowadays, we wait to see if a show is gonna last and catch up on season 1 with Hulu or Netflix.

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2013, 10:52 AM         #51
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
It looked dumb as sh*t, he changes to his split personality, everyday at the same dam time... lmao.
Lol sounds dumb as hell, I need to pay more attention to regular t.v
 5 years ago '13        #52
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 29 26 said:
It looked dumb as sh*t, he changes to his split personality, everyday at the same dam time... lmao.
If thats actually the premise of the show, then good riddance.

5 years ago '07        #53
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
damn I was interested in Mob doctor
 5 years ago '04        #54
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I don't know about yall but I can't remember the last show I actually watched every week like that. I think it was Lost, then I missed an episode or two because of work and never watched it again. I wanted to watch Last Resort but I believe I caught part of the first episode and then forgot the show even existed.

I think its about the speed of the way we can obtain things. Years back I'd watch shows every week and I was ok with it. Now I see a show and I have to wait until next week to see what happens next and I'm like fu*k that, I'll just buy the DVD/Blu Ray. A lot of the shows I've liked I've never seen on TV Weeds/The Shield/The Wire/True Blood/Walking Dead/etc I either bought them when they came out or just watched it on Netflix that way I can watch episodes back to back to back without waiting a week for what happens after the cliff hanger.
 5 years ago '09        #55
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7221 7221
 Syphernix said:
man you fu*king right

it fu*king boggles my mind as to why whitney has not been cancelled but awake and the event with as much potential they had got axed sh*t blew my mind when i heard whitney got renewed for a second season
Like everything its a money thing, Whitney doesn't cost as much to make.
 5 years ago '11        #56
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,213 | Props total: 24704 24704
 DunkinMyNutz said:
whoa really. saying revolution is bad, you got to be joking. the shows plots and acting is actually pretty damn good for a tv show. honestly it could be turned into a movie with the type of story they are trying to make. i mean its such a different look at the "end of the world" scenario, specially since its man made. on top of that, at least its not like the walking dead where the grass is cut, the settings in this show actually look like theres been no power.
the premise of the show is that all electricity has been shut down. but thats completely impossible. and even if it was, theyre saying cars shut down?????? they had cars before they had electricity. WTF?? i was done with the show when i saw that.
 02-10-2013, 01:42 PM         #57
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like somebody said in a previous post. People don't have time to invest in a new show knowing it might be canceled after a few ep's. Any new show on the majors I wait to hear the reviews after a few weeks and if there good I'll start watching them, but most of the time the majors green light BS.
 5 years ago '06        #58
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 132 132
Woulda been better as a straight up Jekyll and Hyde series...
 02-10-2013, 01:58 PM         #59
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #60
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
revenge on ABC is so good thats my show i watch i dont tell ppl about cuz i feel ashamed but its great
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago