NBC Cancels "Do No Harm" After Only 2 Episodes

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 29 26 said:
It looked dumb as sh*t, he changes to his split personality, everyday at the same dam time... lmao.
this..
 5 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KeithHernandez said:
These shows do poor numbers because everyone is shook to get invested in something new. Networks cancel shows after two episodes and expect to build a loyal audience. That's not even a chance for word of mouth. Nowadays, we wait to see if a show is gonna last and catch up on season 1 with Hulu or Netflix.
There's no telling with that either. I Watched all of Season one of Alphas, and then just as I was starting season two it gets canceled. Do no harm was getting terrible reviews though so I'm not surprised.
 5 years ago '07        #23
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 KURUPTION!!! said:
There's no telling with that either. I Watched all of Season one of Alphas, and then just as I was starting season two it gets canceled. Do no harm was getting terrible reviews though so I'm not surprised.
Word. At this rate, you can only expect channels like AMC, FX, and Spike to stick to their shows. And the premium cable channels, too. The ratings demands are too high. I just find it so hard to believe that these networks green light shows without calculating the risk.
 5 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 r.burgundy said:
damn.i kinda wanted to watch this.is that following show any good?
It's decent so far.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,414 | Props total: 10148 10148
theres too many doctor and cop shows anyway
 5 years ago '05        #26
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
i liked this show....
 5 years ago '04        #27
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
its all about scandal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
 5 years ago '06        #28
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,119 | Props total: 1159 1159
I was really looking forward to this show.
 5 years ago '04        #29
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Really? Only 2 episodes? NBC is so f-cking stupid. The show was solid after only 2 episodes and had potential. Much worse shows have been around for much longer.
 5 years ago '10        #30
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 NBA Brawler said:
They shouldn't have cancelled The Event. Should've at least gave it a chance to wrap up the story.
so fu*king true...i felt cheated when they cancelled it :/
 02-09-2013, 09:51 PM         #31
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the show had a lil potential tho...shoulda atleast tried a couple more episodes
 5 years ago '04        #32
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Revolution is garbage.
true but that blonde white girl is cute
 02-09-2013, 09:57 PM         #33
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
they better had

they cancelled a good a.ss show in awake they better had done with this sh*t
Alcatraz and Awake were both good as sh*t and both got cancelled.
 5 years ago '10        #34
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$675 | Props total: 267 267
whoa really. saying revolution is bad, you got to be joking. the shows plots and acting is actually pretty damn good for a tv show. honestly it could be turned into a movie with the type of story they are trying to make. i mean its such a different look at the "end of the world" scenario, specially since its man made. on top of that, at least its not like the walking dead where the grass is cut, the settings in this show actually look like theres been no power.
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 gimmethat said:
true but that blonde white girl is cute
I can't stand her. If there was an award for worst actor on television, she would be nominated. Every scene she was on camera I was cringing. It got to bad to the point where I had to stop watching the show. Literally watching her try to act was painful.

The brother was pretty horrible, to.
 5 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 DunkinMyNutz said:
whoa really. saying revolution is bad, you got to be joking. the shows plots and acting is actually pretty damn good for a tv show. honestly it could be turned into a movie with the type of story they are trying to make. i mean its such a different look at the "end of the world" scenario, specially since its man made. on top of that, at least its not like the walking dead where the grass is cut, the settings in this show actually look like theres been no power.
 5 years ago '05        #37
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,255 | Props total: 9708 9708
Network TV is dying. What I'd like to see happen is Network consolidation. There's too much TV for people to be invested anymore. Merge networks with similar content together and end this stupid sh*t before it gets worse.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 DunkinMyNutz said:
walking dead>>>>>revolution.

hell talking dead>>>>>revolution.
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 WCIB said:
Network TV is dying. What I'd like to see happen is Network consolidation. There's too much TV for people to be invested anymore. Merge networks with similar content together and end this stupid sh*t before it gets worse.
Network TV really is complete trash. Well, dramas anyway. I don't watch many comedies, but I hear good things about some of the comedies they are putting out.

Nearly every drama they bring out is horrible in one way or another. Yet I keep holding out hope that one of them will surprise me. Luckily we have FX/AMC/HBO/Showtime/etc to hold us over
 5 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
walking dead>>>>>revolution.

hell talking dead>>>>>revolution.
As somebody who has been very critical of The Walking Dead at times (Read: 90 percent of season two), I gotta say this shouldn't even be a conversation. It wouldn't even be fair to say Revolution isn't even in the same ballpark as The Walking Dead. Revolution would be denied admission to come anywhere near that ballpark
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy