Tracy Mourning, wife of former Heat star Alonzo Mourning, arrested and charged with DUI (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
279 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #41
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 945 945
 5 years ago '07        #42
LateModelSedan 87 heat pts87
space
space
$3,611 | Props total: 809 809
tracy who??
 5 years ago '04        #43
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 1244 1244
all she has to do is Higher a lawyer y'all
 5 years ago '04        #44
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 27 27
 riga89 said:
No big deal here. She was probably out in 45 min. When Zo showed up every cop in there was probably asking for an autograph. She got caught for a DUI now she has to deal with the law. Higher a lawyer, take a couple of classes, then get her license back.

She has that Zo money, she good.
she's good but your grammar leave a little to be desired. you must have been "higher" when you wrote this. i see what ur thinking abt.

GrownmanJ said:

[pic - click to view]

i love bx for the fact yall come with the gifs instantly. nice gif.

Eminence Grise said:
She's cute.
same thing i thought. and she's 42?? yea, where's the body shots?? she could definitely get it.

2 Pistolz said:
The only way this hurts her is her image. She's huge in the community and runs a sh*tload of charity groups and things of that nature. My Mom's secondary company partners with her from time to time, and they did a little event at Aventura Mall not too long ago. Saw her out there and you can tell she was a little tipsy, lol. Time will cure that though. People will forget. She does enough good deeds to heal it. Maybe for "regular" folks, but for a woman of her stature I don't think a DUI damages her character unless there's an accident involved and innocents hurt.

That DUI is nothing for her. As someone else said, Zo probably had her out within an hour tops and she will take a few bullsh*t classes and she's good. Jewish lawyers gonna be on that. Pat Riley got 'em lined up.
this is a small thing. not like she got caught with weed or another drugs. as dangerous as alcohol is because it's legal she won't be ridiculed for long about this. it's a small thing. doubt she even there longer than 30 minutes after she made that phone call. if she called him while she was being pulled, she prolly got fingerprinted, processed immediately and the bread for bail, all cash, was there b4 she got to the station. must be nice.

Dos-effect said:
We all have driven fu*ked up after a night of good partying, she just got caught, happens to the best........
she handled the sh*t real well like you're really gonna bust me? ok. whatever. i won't be here long, at all. let's go.
 5 years ago '04        #45
kc10785 
space
space
$4,274 | Props total: 177 177

[pic - click to view]

not bad
 5 years ago '04        #46
bibbyboi 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,317 | Props total: 2407 2407
 riga89 said:
No big deal here. She was probably out in 45 min. When Zo showed up every cop in there was probably asking for an autograph. She got caught for a DUI now she has to deal with the law. Higher a lawyer, take a couple of classes, then get her license back.

She has that Zo money, she good.
this. Not a big deal if you have money.
 5 years ago '06        #47
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,374 | Props total: 137 137
 J.BEEZY said:
Yeah minus well higher lawyer than wait for a bless in the sky
 Boo The Fool said:
lord 1/2 mercy

i hope the police don't put her on a peddle stole because of everything she's done for charity....drunk driving is no joke
 Ldogg310 said:
should have just fu*ked her and left her from the gecko, coulda k!lled 2 birds while one's stoned
 NO RELIGION said:
she tried to wink at the cop but he didn't put the pus*y a peddle stool
I'm done
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy