LeBron James since Sunday (pic)

most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15195 15195
 whothebestmc said:
so basically what you are already saying is rose is already declining got it
He's only had one off year, Wades been declining since 08-09.
 5 years ago '11        #42
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,268 | Props total: 10741 10741
 #TheReturn said:
He's only had one off year, Wades been declining since 08-09.
I was actually referring to the year following his "mvp" year

2010-2011 44.5% shooting 33.2% 3pt 25 ppg 7.7 apg 4.4 rpg
2011-2012 43.5% shooting 31.2% 3pt 21.8 ppg 7.9 apg 3.4 rpg



how you decling after your 3rd year in the league after being the "mvp" of the league
 5 years ago '09        #43
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,392 | Props total: 52215 52215
but but but all he does is shoot layups!

*looks at shot chart and sees all those made 3s*

but but but he's 270, he's supposed to be scoring like this!

*realizes lebron isnt the first NBA to ever weigh 270*


but but but but but but but but but

the king got yall ol porky pig stutterin a.ss n*ggas mad
 5 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15195 15195
 whothebestmc said:
I was actually referring to the year following his "mvp" year

2010-2011 44.5% shooting 33.2% 3pt 25 ppg 7.7 apg 4.4 rpg
2011-2012 43.5% shooting 31.2% 3pt 21.8 ppg 7.9 apg 3.4 rpg

Why do you think I said 'he's only had one off year", the only off year he had was the one following his mvp season you


As far as Wade, as I've said he's been declining all around since 08-09..

Wade right now, is making the same impact statisctally he did in his sophomore year. That's taking a step back. I'm tired of going back and forth, Wade still top 3 at his position. I honestly feel Harden is better than him, and Kobe is also. Even still he's a very good player at his age. It's not hate when it's the truth, I never expected me saying Wade declining would cause such a stir. I thought it was obvious to everyone and Heat fans excepted it

Even the league see him declining, got Monta in Mil talking wreckless


Last edited by Hold That; 02-09-2013 at 12:31 AM..
 02-09-2013, 12:37 AM         #45
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron got a corny game...kobe got that swag game
 5 years ago '09        #46
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,392 | Props total: 52215 52215
 #TheReturn said:
Wade owes tLebron 10% of his game checks and 5% on his endorsements
Derrrick Rose owes his fraud MVP award to tom Thibodeau and the teammates that continue to win without him even being on the court
 5 years ago '05        #47
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15195 15195
 The Bully said:
Derrrick Rose owes his fraud MVP award to tom Thibodeau and the teammates that continue to win without him even being on the court
How's that a bad thing? basketball is a team sport.. LeBron owes his rings too Wade and Bosh.. Gotta come with better insults.

Looks like the Heat fans posting skills are on the decline as well.






Last edited by Hold That; 02-09-2013 at 12:50 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #48
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,268 | Props total: 10741 10741
 #TheReturn said:
Why do you think I said 'he's only had one off year", the only off year he had was the one following his mvp season you


As far as Wade, as I've said he's been declining all around since 08-09..

Wade right now, is making the same impact statisctally he did in his sophomore year. That's taking a step back. I'm tired of going back and forth, Wade still top 3 at his position. I honestly feel Harden is better than him, and Kobe is also. Even still he's a very good player at his age. It's not hate when it's the truth, I never expected me saying Wade declining would cause such a stir. I thought it was obvious to everyone and Heat fans excepted it

Even the league see him declining, got Monta in Mil talking wreckless
I thought you were referring to this year as his down year, you know since hes averaging nothing

Wades still better than rose
 5 years ago '09        #49
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,392 | Props total: 52215 52215
 #TheReturn said:
How's that a bad thing? basketball is a team sport.. LeBron owes his rings too Wade and Bosh.. Gotta come with better insults.

Looks like the Heat fans posting skills are on the decline as well.




i'm not a real Heat fan

try again kiddo
 5 years ago '07        #50
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,834 | Props total: 8923 8923
 .aviator.man. said:
lebron got a corny game...kobe got that swag game
but but but but ..... Lebron, as efficient as he is ... doesn't have enough swag when he scores.

Maybe he should start hissing before each shot now ....


 5 years ago '09        #51
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,392 | Props total: 52215 52215
n*ggas talkin bout wade is washed up because he doesnt score 30 a night

wasnt wade getting his a.ss kicked in the 1st round when he was doing that? then when he fell back and reduced his scoring the heat won a championship? hmm, i wonder what the correlation is there
 5 years ago '05        #52
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
The GOAT, simply put.

I witnessed this live last night of course. Took it in stride barely overly cheering because it was expected.

 02-09-2013, 03:42 AM         #53
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron is the only athlete getting complaints that he doesn't take it to 11 instead of keeping it at 10 when nobody else can even reach 9
 5 years ago '06        #54
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 509 509
 J said:
This could be the realest sh*t I've read on this site.


Anyone that knows basketball knows that driving to the basket >>> settling for jumpers
 5 years ago '07        #55
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 #TheReturn said:
True, but we're use to superstar Wade, he's still good though. I agree. It took superstar Wade to beat the Bulls in that series, hopefully he's long gone
he did make some big plays, but overall that was probably the worst series of wade's career
 5 years ago '11        #56
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,152 | Props total: 23422 23422
 SeaJaiye said:
bron is the only athlete getting complaints that he doesn't take it to 11 instead of keeping it at 10 when nobody else can even reach 9
Ill be waiting for my royalty check in the mail
 5 years ago '05        #57
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15195 15195
 joshdogg26 said:
he did make some big plays, but overall that was probably the worst series of wade's career
Pretty sure that was the indiana series
 5 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
29-34 in the paint
 5 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ballergenetics said:
I've never seen the likes of this sh*t in my life. Discrediting THE WAY a player scores now.. "Name me ONE play where he finished with a 540 layup this year. No ? Thats what I thought!. Gravy buckets, smh. NEXT."
you never heard n*ggas bash wilt
 5 years ago '06        #60
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 ptwist said:
but but but but ..... Lebron, as efficient as he is ... doesn't have enough swag when he scores.

Maybe he should start hissing before each shot now ....


Maybe he should start shooting over 3 defenders cause you know...it looks cool
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy