most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 iggyemu said:
Well he is getting worse in regressing from a #1 to a #2 option. If you really look at it that's what's happening but people just see him regressing so its looked upon negatively. List all the #2 options in the NBA...Westbrook, Joe Johnson, Deng etc... Wade is just as good if not better than those guys. He is just not as good as LeBron, Durant, Melo etc...
True, but we're use to superstar Wade, he's still good though. I agree. It took superstar Wade to beat the Bulls in that series, hopefully he's long gone
 5 years ago '11        #22
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 #TheReturn said:
Then you'll go back to crapping on him next week when he's off again. We seen this story before. Wades declining, no denying that. A declining Wade is still a top 3 player at his position.
please, find one instance of me ever "crapping on wade"

I'll wait

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #23
space
space
So HEAT fans really pretending that 20 4reb and 4 a.ssist is a make belief decline? FOH.

thats not the 25 6 and 4 Wade we've seen in 2011, any version less than that is a decline.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 #TheReturn said:
True, but we're use to superstar Wade, he's still good though. I agree. It took superstar Wade to beat the Bulls in that series, hopefully he's long gone
but lebron has went from superstar to all time great from the time the bulls last played the heat in the playoffs
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
please, find one instance of me ever "crapping on wade"

I'll wait

[pic - click to view]

I'm not about to sift through your post too look for you personally, n*gga you aint that special.

But it's already well known that Wade is and always been the scape goat, so even if YOU didn't do it, majority of the HEAT fan base has.
 5 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
but lebron has went from superstar to all time great from the time the bulls last played the heat in the playoffs
He not doing that sh*t on us
 02-08-2013, 10:25 PM         #27
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
I was afraid that LeBron would finally one day actually "get it" .. Seems like LeBron is finding out he belongs more in the paint than on the perimeter. He's easier to guard on the perimeter, in the paint he's virtually a mismatch to EVERYONE. Thankfully as LeBron gets better Wade is getting worse.

[video - click to view]

Wade still way better than Point ACL's paraplegic regular season warrior a.ss

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 02-08-2013 at 10:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 JohnDoe B1 said:

Wade still way better than Point ACL's paraplegic regular season a.ss
Wades career was extended by LeBron presence.. Can you imagine fragile a.ss Wade trying to carry a team in a 82 game season at this point in his career.
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
I'm not about to sift through your post too look for you personally, n*gga you aint that special.

But it's already well known that Wade is and always been the scape goat, so even if YOU didn't do it, majority of the HEAT fan base has.
so don't address me personally with you'll then if you don't mean me

and for your previous post

last year 22 ppg 4.8 rpg 4.6 apg

.....this year wade is averaging 21ppg 4.8rpg and 4.6apg on a better shooting %

:datdecline:

#TheReturn said:
Wades career was extended by LeBron presence.. Can you imagine fragile a.ss Wade trying to carry a team in a 82 game season at this point in his career.
can you imagine the bulls needing rose to win games? ...me neither

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-08-2013 at 10:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 JohnDoe B1 said:

Wade still way better than Point ACL's paraplegic regular season a.ss

Wade owes tLebron 10% of his game checks and 5% on his endorsements
 02-08-2013, 10:28 PM         #31
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
He's 270, that's what he suppose to do. Not settle for jumpshots when Rondo is guarding him.
Yet he settled for jumpers when 6'7 Caron was guarding him

#TheReturn said:

Wade owes tLebron 10% of his game checks and 5% on his endorsements
Who cares what Wade owes to LeBron...thats sh*t for stans to argue.

He's shooting a career high in FG%. if that's declining I'll take that

Last edited by Cheeze; 02-08-2013 at 10:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
so don't address me personally with you'll then if you don't mean me

and for your previous post

wade is averaging 21ppg 4.8rpg and 4.6apg
last year 22 ppg 4.8 rpg 4.6 apg on a better shooting %

:datdecline:
Now keep going far back and show his previous years... Why you stopping at his 2 career lows and acting like thats typical Wade output.. Decline started last year, remember all the Wade bashing threads last season? And the playoff bashing threads YOUR FAN BASE was creating? But Wade isn't declining right? WHy do Heat fans like to play dumb then turn around 2 weeks later and say "wade is the cancer" threads.. HOw can we take you seriously when Heat fans say one thing one day, then do another next week..
 02-08-2013, 10:32 PM         #33
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Now keep going far back and show his previous years... Why you stopping at his 2 career lows and acting like thats typical Wade output.. Decline started last year, remember all the Wade bashing threads last season? And the playoff bashing threads YOUR FAN BASE was creating? But Wade isn't declining right? WHy do Heat fans like to play dumb then turn around 2 weeks later and say "wade is the cancer" threads.. HOw can we take you seriously when Heat fans say one thing one day, then do another next week..
Nobody cares who you guys take seriously...thats the thing...
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Now keep going far back and show his previous years... Why you stopping at his 2 career lows and acting like thats typical Wade output.. Decline started last year, remember all the Wade bashing threads last season? And the playoff bashing threads YOUR FAN BASE was creating? But Wade isn't declining right? WHy do Heat fans like to play dumb then turn around 2 weeks later and say "wade is the cancer" threads.. HOw can we take you seriously when you say one thing one day, then do another next week..
why do you group everyone together with a few people that made some threads?

wade was battling a knee injury he needed surgery on last year sh*t is irrelevant, and he started slow look how he's played recently. Wade always turns it on during the playoffs

rose got that 0 across the board statline this year
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Nobody cares who you guys take seriously...thats the thing...
we can tell, you guys often contradict yourselves. Most Heat fans will hate on Wade at the drop of a hat if he goes through a slump. Then when he goes on his hot streak, you want us to catch amnesia and forget all of it.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-08-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
why do you group everyone together with a few people that made some threads?

wade was battling a knee injury he needed surgery on last year sh*t is irrelevant, and he started slow look how he's played recently. Wade always turns it on during the playoffs

rose got that 0 across the board statline this year
Its kind of hard not to group all you guys together with so many random crazy heat threads every week. It's hard to keep tabs on who's logical and who's not when the overwhelming majority of the fan base is crazy.

Wades battling injuries every year now, he'll likely be battling injuries next season and the season after. Thats what happens when you decline and your body isn't what it use to be. I'm not sure why I'm being attacked for stating the obvious. Do you honestly feel Wade is what he once was? I still said current wade is top 3 at his position. Not sure why n*ggas are getting buthurt from me saying he's declining, it's just the truth.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-08-2013 at 10:41 PM..
 02-08-2013, 10:42 PM         #37
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
we can tell, you guys often contradict yourselves. Most Heat fans will hate on Wade at the drop of a hat if he goes through a slump. Then when he goes on his hot streak, you want us to catch amnesia and forget all of it.
Most don't hate on him. Stans do. They're not really fans.

You don't want to take the time to prove it so you'll just keep running with it which is why no one values what you say but you keep popping up.

Nobody has to prove anything to you or anyone. I think that's why you keep coming back in just to argue and grouping everyone together cause you got nothing else.

When Rose comes back you'll be occupied and have less to be wrong about.
 5 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Most don't hate on him. Stans do. They're not really fans.

You don't want to take the time to prove it so you'll just keep running with it which is why no one values what you say but you keep popping up.

Nobody has to prove anything to you or anyone. I think that's why you keep coming back in just to argue and grouping everyone together cause you got nothing else.

When Rose comes back you'll be occupied and have less to be wrong about.
So now I'm wrong about Wade declining even though statistical data is on my side. I don't know if you n*ggas know what the word "declining" actually means. It doesn't mean Wade sucks, it means he's just not what he use to be. I know true Heat fans who adore Wade and what he did for the Heat franchise don't want to hear it. But hell it is what it is, he's not what he use to be, he's not in his prime any longer as well. That's a decline. Again he doesn't suck but he damn sure isn't getting any better or even at his prime levels.
 5 years ago '05        #39
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8055 8055
shut the fu*k up its a lebron thread yet u talkin about wade nonstop male groupie a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #40
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 iggyemu said:
Well he is getting worse in regressing from a #1 to a #2 option. If you really look at it that's what's happening but people just see him regressing so its looked upon negatively. List all the #2 options in the NBA...Westbrook, Joe Johnson, Deng etc... Wade is just as good if not better than those guys. He is just not as good as LeBron, Durant, Melo etc...
Joe Johnson ?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy