Eminems Untitled 8th Studio Album Due "Post Memorial-Day"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

and I ain't even mad
 5 years ago '12        #62
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 TrueHopTunes said:
Eminem? Dude is so irrelevant now. He's desperate for fame now and makes terrible music about nothing. This album is gonna be more of the same, I can see it already. So since he music is wack as fxck now, he goes and signs lame artists like Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf who flop and are the laughing stock of the hood...

Its crazy how bad this dude wants to be in the same spot as MMG and YM. Tryna build up Shady Records to be like them. There's a reason why people listen Maybach and not his artists. His last album Bad Meets Evil with that Royce the Five guy or whoever was hella weak cuz I ain't hear nobody bumping that shxt...

No wonder he was thinking about quitting, I never see him on TV no more or anything. Guess he can't compete no more.
I'm fu*king

I don't bump much post 2002 Em but when you sell 741k in your first week you're not irrelevant
 5 years ago '12        #63
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
This album will be garbage like the last 3.
 5 years ago '12        #64
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 TrueHopTunes said:
Eminem? Dude is so irrelevant now. He's desperate for fame now and makes terrible music about nothing. This album is gonna be more of the same, I can see it already. So since he music is wack as fxck now, he goes and signs lame artists like Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf who flop and are the laughing stock of the hood...

Its crazy how bad this dude wants to be in the same spot as MMG and YM. Tryna build up Shady Records to be like them. There's a reason why people listen Maybach and not his artists. His last album Bad Meets Evil with that Royce the Five guy or whoever was hella weak cuz I ain't hear nobody bumping that shxt...

No wonder he was thinking about quitting, I never see him on TV no more or anything. Guess he can't compete no more.
Irrelevant to who? What artist sells more than em? And look how long he's been in the game! And eminem doesn't need to cater to no damn hood or streets, yall don't even buy music. And u say em wants to b like everyone else and that he ain't sh*t? Damn, over 100 million sold, 2 DIAMOND albums, the fastest sellin rap album in history, 13 grammys, an Oscar, arti tdecade beating out 2008 wanye and the beetles, and still gets respect from n*ggas like jay z, nas, rakim, game etc. Eminem has accomplished more in one year than the whole ym and mmg...where's nickis Grammy? Rick Ross still ain't go platinum yet? Meek still a mixtape artist? People got different preferences, but to say eminem ain't sh*t is horrible. None of eminems albums sound alike unlike mmgs mixtapes. And when did em ever care bout bein on tv? He drop the singl and video, the cd, then stays home....and still does better than a n*gga on every feature, video, website etc.

Last edited by Trelli3Matrix; 02-10-2013 at 11:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #65
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
all u eminem haters need to stfu

if u dont want an eminem album dont listen to it?

u see me listening to rick ross albums u f*ggots

i cant even name 1 rick ross sung other then hustlin
 5 years ago '12        #66
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 1LynguisticMind said:
This Kid "True hop tunes" said Eminem wants to be in the same spot as Young Money and MMG

Eminem 1st week world wide sales will be higher then Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale's combined, hell even his US sales might be more then those three combined

Ross tried to go Hip-Pop on his last album and failed horribly, "Touch N You" was his worst song hes ever made.

any way to the topic. Im not sure about this. Recovery was average but a.ss compared to his other projects, there were 4 great songs, the rest were so so to a.ss. BME was a breath of fresh air for him, he was flowing like his old days on that joint. If this sh*t comes out and its on some Recovery bull sh*t, well oh well, then it will be impossible to deny, Eminem...like Jay-Z is not in it for the music anymore....he in it only for the $$

I guess will have to wait in find out. But if he does make some more Recovery sh*t, cant really hate, hes just continuing to make millions and break records even if he crossed into the hip pop bullsh*t. Ill just listen to his old sh*t and reflect on the good old days
I think that's y eminem show was his best cuz it had somethin for everyone and it was on point. Cleanin out my closet, superman, without me, sing for the moment... I'm not gonna even get into til I collapse, soldier or say wat you say! But yea em has already gave us like 13 years of crazy, genuine entertainment full of humor, anger, outstanding lyrics etc. If he starts to decline at 40 years old, he deserves it. Just like when people got mad at him recording with weezy, nicki and pink... As if he didn't go his whole career doing mostly solos. And its a good thing none of his album's are alike!
 5 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 thatsmygoat said:
first of all, i guarantee this won't drop this year
second, does anyone actually want to hear an eminem album besides his 14 year old girl fanbase after the sh*tty verses he's been doing?
third, can someone tell this old man to hang it up
But jay z and nas can continue at their age? A person only needs to hang it up when they can't keep up with everyone else. Who n the game can out rap em? And at his age, he still sellin and droppin hits... More hits than these new rappers. He don't even have to drop mixtapes for a so called buzz...buzz for what, my n*gga is promised nothin less than gold in his first week. He hanging up platinum plaques. Shaq retired cuz he couldn't keep up at his age....eminem is overlapping every rapper, y stop now?? Cuz ur favorite rapper only sellin 75000? Lol their excuse is oh I'm gettin show money, well like jay said, em is a notorious non tourer and STILL banks more money than a 2 chainz lol that's when u have REAL fans, not n*ggas who only fux wit ur singles and FREE mixtapes lol
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 JickBangz said:
Honestly Yela's first album was a big let down. He better get it together on this new joint. But im looking forward to these releases.
Did u hear him on the song "the package"? If his verse a sign of what he has to come, then yela musta been Hyde and jeckle in a studio somewhere. In all honesty, its one of the, if not the best verses I've heard this year and the ending of last year. Check that sh*t out!!!!!!
 02-13-2013, 02:41 PM         #69
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
World FEENING for an Eminem album and I mean a CLASSIC Eminem offend everyone up to Debbie, f*g WHITE album. Eminem need to put out one of those >>>>> diss albums again I think the world is ready to hear that again. So after dead troops day would be the earliest May 28th or June 4th. I think a June 4th date would be >>>.

LMAO if Eminem releases the album on June 4th, and move the release date to June 2nd on a Sunday to get at people leak the album and those that say Eminem turned Christian like the Ravens kicker did with the safety sticking it to the Vegas gamblers because of the power outage. Yeah, a June 2nd release date with a name check song would be

Last edited by twt88; 02-13-2013 at 02:53 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,304 | Props total: 69868 69868
and we wait...still....
 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM         #71
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Judging by that wack a.ss song he just released.
 4 years ago '12        #72
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097
Damn yall MF's typing Par re graphs to get your point across

Last edited by TheThreadLord; 08-18-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #73
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Bet Its A Pop Album.
he knows we hate that sh*t, he had enough time to think it over
 4 years ago '09        #74
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,721 | Props total: 66535 66535
eminem sucks

dude aint had a hit in 15 years ever since "the real slim shady"
 4 years ago '06        #75
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992

Look at all these little f*ggot haters. They're so threatened by the rap gawd.
 4 years ago '06        #76
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 santos0303 said:
I thought Relapse was incredible recovery was OK? But I think Em has been slipping trying to be like everyone else
Swear to god Ill never understand BX... people on here hate Recovery so gotdamn bad, sh*t was a dope a.ss album. Em actually had something to say other than how many pills he popped and bi*ches he r*ped and murdered. Which is exactly what people USED to bi*ch about, now he not doing enough of it
 4 years ago '11        #77
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 606 606
 messy marv stan said:
dude aint had a hit in 15 years ever since "the real slim shady"
 4 years ago '10        #78
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
perfect timing since detroit is going bankrupt.
 08-18-2013, 06:32 PM         #79
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf. I been reading all these pages and realized the sh*t was from February.
 4 years ago '07        #80
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,503 | Props total: 10800 10800
Nothing yet. White boys lost again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago