Eminems Untitled 8th Studio Album Due "Post Memorial-Day"

most viewed right now
 287
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-08-2013, 05:51 PM         #21
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueHopTunes said:
Eminem? Dude is so irrelevant now. He's desperate for fame now and makes terrible music about nothing. This album is gonna be more of the same, I can see it already. So since he music is wack as fxck now, he goes and signs lame artists like Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf who flop and are the laughing stock of the hood...

Its crazy how bad this dude wants to be in the same spot as MMG and YM. Tryna build up Shady Records to be like them. There's a reason why people listen Maybach and not his artists. His last album Bad Meets Evil with that Royce the Five guy or whoever was hella weak cuz I ain't hear nobody bumping that shxt...

No wonder he was thinking about quitting, I never see him on TV no more or anything. Guess he can't compete no more.
White on white hate.
 5 years ago '07        #22
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
Love threads like this. Em stans are hilarious lol.
 5 years ago '12        #23
Good Kid 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,815 | Props total: 1585 1585
 TrueHopTunes said:
Eminem? Dude is so irrelevant now. He's desperate for fame now and makes terrible music about nothing. This album is gonna be more of the same, I can see it already. So since he music is wack as fxck now, he goes and signs lame artists like Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf who flop and are the laughing stock of the hood...

Its crazy how bad this dude wants to be in the same spot as MMG and YM. Tryna build up Shady Records to be like them. There's a reason why people listen Maybach and not his artists. His last album Bad Meets Evil with that Royce the Five guy or whoever was hella weak cuz I ain't hear nobody bumping that shxt...

No wonder he was thinking about quitting, I never see him on TV no more or anything. Guess he can't compete no more.
 02-08-2013, 05:53 PM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueHopTunes said:
Eminem? Dude is so irrelevant now. He's desperate for fame now and makes terrible music about nothing. This album is gonna be more of the same, I can see it already. So since he music is wack as fxck now, he goes and signs lame artists like Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf who flop and are the laughing stock of the hood...

Its crazy how bad this dude wants to be in the same spot as MMG and YM. Tryna build up Shady Records to be like them. There's a reason why people listen Maybach and not his artists. His last album Bad Meets Evil with that Royce the Five guy or whoever was hella weak cuz I ain't hear nobody bumping that shxt...

No wonder he was thinking about quitting, I never see him on TV no more or anything. Guess he can't compete no more.
Em sold 4 MIL in the U.S. last album & JUST turned 40

He ain't going no where

Now will the album be that good is the next question
 5 years ago '11        #25
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
The true King
 5 years ago '05        #26
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
Eminem is irrelevant yet you're posting in the thread though.

And 8th studio album? What albums am I missing?

SSLP
MMLP
Eminem Show
Encore
Relapse
Recovery

They're counting Infinite? I didn't think people really did that...
 5 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
probably end up being an album that people are going to forget about in 6 months like the last two.

not saying it won't sell just saying that it'll come and go
 5 years ago '07        #28
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
This Kid "True hop tunes" said Eminem wants to be in the same spot as Young Money and MMG

Eminem 1st week world wide sales will be higher then Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale's combined, hell even his US sales might be more then those three combined

Ross tried to go Hip-Pop on his last album and failed horribly, "Touch N You" was his worst song hes ever made.

any way to the topic. Im not sure about this. Recovery was average but a.ss compared to his other projects, there were 4 great songs, the rest were so so to a.ss. BME was a breath of fresh air for him, he was flowing like his old days on that joint. If this sh*t comes out and its on some Recovery bull sh*t, well oh well, then it will be impossible to deny, Eminem...like Jay-Z is not in it for the music anymore....he in it only for the $$

I guess will have to wait in find out. But if he does make some more Recovery sh*t, cant really hate, hes just continuing to make millions and break records even if he crossed into the hip pop bullsh*t. Ill just listen to his old sh*t and reflect on the good old days
 5 years ago '09        #29
Willehad 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 340 340
 WCIB said:
Eminem is irrelevant yet you're posting in the thread though.

And 8th studio album? What albums am I missing?

SSLP
MMLP
Eminem Show
Encore
Relapse
Recovery

They're counting Infinite? I didn't think people really did that...
You forgot Curtain Call.
 5 years ago '12        #30
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 esvi said:
you're exactly what's wrong with hip hop today
you're the reason hip hop is being more and more a cliche every day

the point is not to oversaturate the market like YM and MMG
the point is not to stay relevant at all cost
I don't know, like dropping the same a.ss generic trap music for 3 years and a half straight
Hip Hop is the only genre, where Artists don't know the difference between
quality music & relevance
they all want 15 minutes
and then to make em last as long as possible to take advantage of if
before the flame switch off

But if artists really cared about putting real quality music once in a while
they'd build better careers, and have stronger fanbases

There is a reason why those rapper's sales are so low retrospectively
because they don't approach music as their goal
but success and money instead

YM & MMG are the perfect example of Relevance at all costs

You know that releasing mixtape every months, making features every week
album every year,
doesn't make a rapper good.

Eminem desperate for fame?????
He's the top Selling ARTIST (NOT RAPPER) of the decade
Ross couldn't sell 1 million to save his life
why the fu*k are you even talking about??
In the same spot than MMG???
Em & his crew ALREADY had his run
What are you ??? 12 years old??? 15 max?

D12 Obie Trice, 50 cent all have multiple platinum albums
Which make shady records a better label "fame wise" (since you were talking about it)
than MMG WILL EVER BE!


Yeah i'm talking about sales
but you've talked about
Fame, Spot, Label, Group, and relevance

He can't compete no MORE ?????
ARE YOU SERIOUS???
There were NEVER any competition
Eminem accomplished things Ross will never NEVER NEVER accomplish
We can't judge two different person on a different timeline
But we will judge their careers when it's time.
In 7 years, we'll see where Ross is at ?


Terrible music about nothing??????
Please juste please
tell me what Ross Music is about?
Thank you.

I could end this saying you don't know sh*t about music,
but then again, you won't even realize it
stupid a.ss dumb child
stanley!!
 5 years ago '11        #31
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 esvi said:
you're exactly what's wrong with hip hop today
you're the reason hip hop is being more and more a cliche every day

the point is not to oversaturate the market like YM and MMG
the point is not to stay relevant at all cost
I don't know, like dropping the same a.ss generic trap music for 3 years and a half straight
Hip Hop is the only genre, where Artists don't know the difference between
quality music & relevance
they all want 15 minutes
and then to make em last as long as possible to take advantage of if
before the flame switch off

But if artists really cared about putting real quality music once in a while
they'd build better careers, and have stronger fanbases

There is a reason why those rapper's sales are so low retrospectively
because they don't approach music as their goal
but success and money instead

YM & MMG are the perfect example of Relevance at all costs

You know that releasing mixtape every months, making features every week
album every year,
doesn't make a rapper good.

Eminem desperate for fame?????
He's the top Selling ARTIST (NOT RAPPER) of the decade
Ross couldn't sell 1 million to save his life
why the fu*k are you even talking about??
In the same spot than MMG???
Em & his crew ALREADY had his run
What are you ??? 12 years old??? 15 max?

D12 Obie Trice, 50 cent all have multiple platinum albums
Which make shady records a better label "fame wise" (since you were talking about it)
than MMG WILL EVER BE!


Yeah i'm talking about sales
but you've talked about
Fame, Spot, Label, Group, and relevance

He can't compete no MORE ?????
ARE YOU SERIOUS???
There were NEVER any competition
Eminem accomplished things Ross will never NEVER NEVER accomplish
We can't judge two different person on a different timeline
But we will judge their careers when it's time.
In 7 years, we'll see where Ross is at ?


Terrible music about nothing??????
Please juste please
tell me what Ross Music is about?
Thank you.

I could end this saying you don't know sh*t about music,
but then again, you won't even realize it
stupid a.ss dumb child
Damn son, yo ether skills are strong yell™
 5 years ago '07        #32
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 esvi said:
yeah right
infinite was pressed only to 142 units and sold in a single record store in detroit in 1996
don't bullsh*t me man
So I bought it the day it was released??

thought it was so dope I had to get the hard copy

Didn't hear the damn album till 04'

 5 years ago '04        #33
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
so sometime between may 28th and eternity. cool
 5 years ago '04        #34
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
M&m k!lled it on my life with 50 cent. Cant wait.
 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM         #35
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He k!lled recovery for the most part, people just focus on some corny punches/metas/sims to hate.

BME was pretty good as well.

I'll like a new album of course, but would rather have a 'new' album with old material especially some of the joints with Proof. Back in I think it was 2001 New Years Eve P took out a tour bus for some fans and played some exclusive sh*t as we got stink faced and faded as we went around the D. One track was the in and out flow like red and meth which was my favorite of the night... wish I had some of those songs.

He has a crazy amount of material in 'the vault' Dude lives/lived in the studio for years, record after record so at the very least you have to respect he puts the work in, even when he doesn't really have to, to sell records.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Thank you, Em. Thank you.

 ThatDude0824 said:
This n*gga said em is trying to be like machine gun Kelly

My n*gga you's a fu*king kid or a retard or both
 5 years ago '12        #37
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 justinjones said:
probably end up being an album that people are going to forget about in 6 months like the last two.

not saying it won't sell just saying that it'll come and go


People still talk about Relapse AND Recovery.. Even on BX so just stop it.
 5 years ago '12        #38
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Lazy Mikey said:
He k!lled recovery for the most part, people just focus on some corny punches/metas/sims to hate.

BME was pretty good as well.

I'll like a new album of course, but would rather have a 'new' album with old material especially some of the joints with Proof. Back in I think it was 2001 New Years Eve P took out a tour bus for some fans and played some exclusive sh*t as we got stink faced and faded as we went around the D. One track was the in and out flow like red and meth which was my favorite of the night... wish I had some of those songs.

He has a crazy amount of material in 'the vault' Dude lives/lived in the studio for years, record after record so at the very least you have to respect he puts the work in, even when he doesn't really have to, to sell records.
Yeah he def has over 500 songs in the vault
 5 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Willehad said:
You forgot Curtain Call.
They most def are referring to Infinite and not Curtain Call
 02-08-2013, 09:23 PM         #40
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
Eminem is irrelevant yet you're posting in the thread though.

And 8th studio album? What albums am I missing?

SSLP
MMLP
Eminem Show
Encore
Relapse
Recovery

They're counting Infinite? I didn't think people really did that...
 Hokis said:
They most def are referring to Infinite and not Curtain Call
There's only 6 on that list and they mentioned 8, so both of them. Or The Re-Up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy