Feb 8 - School Principal In Hot Water For Being Internet Gangster Rapper In Free Time

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
9516 pageviews
61 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
Feb 8 - School Principal In Hot Water For Being Internet Gangster Rapper In Free Time

A principal has outraged parents after posting music videos of himself rapping, drinking champagne and partying with bikini-clad ladies.
Emmanuel Polanco, a principal at a junior high school in New York, has been branded ‘ridiculous’ by parents after the videos emerged and spread around the school.
Calling himself ‘El Siki’, the 30-year-old raps about s3x and ‘going crazy’ as a voluptuous blonde lies next to him in a bed.

Mr Polanco is one of the youngest principals in New York and runs Junior High School 80 in the Bronx which served 652 students in grades six to eight.
Now many of his pre-teen pupils are said to have taken to calling him ‘El Siki’ after finding his raunchy Spanish-language rap video ‘Me Tele’.
The Spanish lyrics include the lines: ‘Come here, press against me. I’m giving up control, you go crazy. Don’t stop, more, let’s make love.

In the music video Mr Polanco is seen in a club ordering champagne whilst surrounded by scantily clad girls. The video also depicts him ‘gyrating’ on the club’s dance floor and after which the educator is filmed as he lies on a bed next to a blonde woman in her underwear.
Mr Polanco, who has worked in the public school system since 2003, is paid an annual salary of $127,115 (£80,800). Education officials told NYDaily they are looking into the complaints, meanwhile ‘El Siki’s music video has been made private.

[pic - click to view]

Parents' fury at school principal who poses with bikini-clad girls in online rap videos under his alter-ego 'El Siki' | Mail Online

61 comments for "Feb 8 - School Principal In Hot Water For Being Internet Gangster Rapper In Free Time"

02-08-2013, 01:53 PM         #2
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 30 and a principle?! Thats wassup. Im the youngest n*gga at my company too me this white cat that inks my sketches. I stay doing ghetto a.ss sh*t at work to irritate these uppity a.ss bamas though. Lol
This brotha going overboard though. The fuhk you think gonna happen you a goddamn principle at a junior highschool making BET Uncut videos and sh*t?!
He'll be seated on Fordham Rd somewhere pitching his Mixtape come Monday.
 5 years ago '04        #3
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I couldn't help myself but to literally lol as I read this. Fam working that plan B till his plan A works out
 5 years ago '06        #4
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Damn 30 and a principle?! Thats wassup. Im the youngest n*gga at my company too me this white cat that inks my sketches. I stay doing ghetto a.ss sh*t at work to irritate these uppity a.ss bamas though. Lol
This brotha going overboard though. The fuhk you think gonna happen you a goddamn principle at a junior highschool making BET Uncut videos and sh*t?!
He'll be seated on Fordham Rd somewhere pitching his Mixtape come Monday.
this.

he making to much money to me bullsh*tting like this

plus, how he expect the kids to take him seriously doing sh*t like this?
 5 years ago '09        #5
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
He may not have been the one who posted the video. It could have been one of his friends or someone else in his group or crew that did it. If he posted it himself then he's a damn idiot.
 5 years ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,887 | Props total: 25675 25675
If they fire him for this it's messed up.. What he does outside of school (as long as it's not hurting anyone) shouldn't matter in his day job as long as he keeps it professional..
 02-08-2013, 06:41 PM         #7
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So now ppl are going to act like this ISN'T what teachers do on their free-time ?
 5 years ago '04        #8
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
focus on what he's doing in the school not in his free time, especially if he's a law abiding citizen. someone is his camp is hating on him. he couldn't have been this stupid though.
 02-08-2013, 09:34 PM         #9
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
If they fire him for this it's messed up.. What he does outside of school (as long as it's not hurting anyone) shouldn't matter in his day job as long as he keeps it professional..
Yeah I don't think he should be fired either. Dude got the Hip Hop bug. Can't knock him for that. His a.ss probably gonna get canned though cause these up tight a.ss parents arent gonna let that sh*t fly. Knowing damn well in the Bronx their kids making their own freaky a.ss home videos and sh*t.

I know I was!
 02-08-2013, 09:40 PM         #10
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reminds me of a battle rapper(wont name him) who is an elementary school teacher during the day
 5 years ago '11        #11
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Wait, so rapping about clubbing and women makes you a gangsta rapper now?

5 years ago '06        #12
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,048 | Props total: 18808 18808
he's not breaking the law..

most of the kids who go to his school got daddy's and mama's engaging in the exact same sh*t..
 5 years ago '08        #13
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Yung Dilla said:
That's the dumbest thing I've read on the Internet
 5 years ago '09        #14
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
$127,000 as a principal? Shiiiit I'm glad I changed my major.
 02-09-2013, 12:20 AM         #15
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #16
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 8047 8047
Wow lmfaoooo
 5 years ago '04        #17
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
This country has some messed up morals...steal millions sure sell you towels in Macys.

Want a s3x change no problem...you want disability too? You are mentally ill! SURE.

Do something one person on talk radio doesnt like...poof gone life ruined.

I bet they take his teaching license. He won't even be able to sub at ITT or Devry when theyre done with him.
 5 years ago '06        #18
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
my math teacher was a rapper but he was corny as hell so i know he wouldnt get in trouble

he would rap battle n*ggas after school and get roasted
 5 years ago '04        #19
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Lex Lossis said:
reminds me of a battle rapper(wont name him) who is an elementary school teacher during the day
Mass rappers do bullsh*t jobs.

Temp service ... man....

Cats writing rhymes bout pumpin cocaine and weed like..
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #20
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago