Coco Austin “$ex Tape” Being Shopped By AP.9 For $100,000

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
unless i see some form of this tape, i don't believe this n*gga still.

come the fu*k on already. 100gs???? so you're going to tell me i made a s3x tape with a married woman who's a public figure, bad as sh*t (fake parts and all) and all i'm going to ask anyone for this is 100gs???

YEA fu*kING RIGHT.

again, until i see some concrete evidence, this is still some made up bullsh*t. i wonder if this n*gga has an album dropping or matter of fact, when is their show coming out??? enough of the hype already.

this bi*ch been married to ice t all this time.....done did all these shows where she seems genuinely happy and then in a matter of months just lost focus and started doing dumb sh*t after dumb sh*t and made a s3x tape with another dude????? they've been married over ten years....this n*gga is caked the fu*k up...she doesn't have to do sh*t again in life....they speaking about having kids and all that.....to my knowledge, their marriage hasn't been public like that...meaning they've never been on the Enquirer...until now. so that's y this sh*t makes no fu*king sense about this.

video or this is bullsh*t.
 02-08-2013, 08:33 PM         #62
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
I really wanna see this bi*ch getting pounded just to a.ss what that a.ss look like bouncing around

I bet she suck a mean d!ck.. That head game proper.
 5 years ago '08        #63
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Darkdrone said:
Better looking? If wanted to see a hot white thick girl nekkid getting pounded I check out pr0n. At the time the s3x tape was coming out Paris Hilton was extremely popular and in the headlines for a lot reasons and was in fact more popular then compared to Ice Cube and Coco now.

She isn't getting 100k because of her husbands show son....100k is a lot of money for a tape and unless its confirmed to be freaky then aint no one want that sh*t.

5 years ago '10        #64
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
100k to see that bish....
 5 years ago '04        #65
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
he only askin for 100gs

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #66
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
if u got a tape, u need to drop it cus if u dont (for whatever excuse u may have) then people will look at u like a female tryin to get shine off someone.

but honestly, i dont think he has sh*t. coco knows ice is and always has been her meal ticket and it would take one blatant bi*ch to toss that out the window. but then again, hoes will be hoes so who knows
 02-08-2013, 09:21 PM         #67
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
if u got a tape, u need to drop it cus if u dont (for whatever excuse u may have) then people will look at u like a female tryin to get shine off someone.

but honestly, i dont think he has sh*t. coco knows ice is and always has been her meal ticket and it would take one blatant bi*ch to toss that out the window. but then again, hoes will be hoes so who knows
Agreed. If he really had a video he should throw a small snippet out there and grab the offer from Vivid for $1 million+ . But he has nothing but hope for more attention
 5 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Realistically.. Is 100K really not enough????? Some of y'all wyllin

Now if it wasn't CoCo.. And it was someone way more famous and had a better "image" or "public perception" like a.. Say.. Katy Perry.. Or Rihanna.. Then I could see n*ggas paying 500K for that sh*t

But this is just some white hoe who got a fat a.ss and some bangin t*tties who hoed her way into Ice Ts bed
 5 years ago '04        #69
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #70
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
i cant believe this hoe is serbian
 5 years ago '10        #71
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 622 622
Just leak a photo.
 5 years ago '04        #72
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
hes lying
 5 years ago '04        #73
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
ill buy that sh*t for 100g's and flip it in a second...dude is trippin..who want to see coco get fu*ked?
 5 years ago '11        #74
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
i hope in the long run i don't find out AP 9 is ice-t homeboy and they did this as a publicity stunt to get his fame up better yet i hope i don't find out that Coco is really ice-t bottom bi*ch,cause why Coco choose that n*gga hey it is what it is..hella yeah i want to see the tape or ice-t could be him to it and put out one of him and Coco
 5 years ago '10        #75
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 2098 2098
It's time for Ice to ice this n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #76
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Eminence;26137196[B said:
]i hope in the long run i don't find out AP 9 is ice-t homeboy and they did this as a publicity stunt to get his fame up better yet i hope i don't find out that Coco is really ice-t bottom bi*ch,cause why Coco choose that n*gga hey it is what it is[/B]..hella yeah i want to see the tape or ice-t could be him to it and put out one of him and Coco
what happens if u find out?

u gonna run up on ice t?
 5 years ago '06        #77
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
So while the publicist was like she wouldnt promote the s3x tape...she promoted the s3x tape....free publicity....
 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM         #78
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illini10fan said:
why n*ggas mad at AP for..he just exposing her hoeness if its all real
this

nikkas sounding madd bi*ch made talkin bout ice need to k!ll that nikka

for what?! coco knew what she was doin, aint like he r*ped the bi*ch.

if theres anybody ice needs to put hands on its his damn wife

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #79
Gramz 518 heat pts518
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 7887 7887
Can't turn a ho into a housewife.

He needs to choke Coco first and foremost.

Needs to g-check this dude afterwards for continuing to make this issue and make it a real issue for him.
 5 years ago '05        #80
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
Ran into Coco & Ice over the weekend in Vegas look my homie who was rocking one of my clothing brand's tees took a pic with them real quick!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy