Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Da Ill One said:
This patent could be implemented if they did it like this...

if I bought GTA V on the PS 3 that game would be locked to my system...now if I wanted to sell it to my friend, then my friend could call Sony and give them my unique Console Number ID or something (nothing that gives up privacy), and Sony could remove the game from my system on their end and open it up on my friends end...but this way whatever my friend pays for the game goes straight to the pub/dev...same thing with buying a used game from a store...when you trade a game in to Gamestop/BB or wherever you have to give them your unique number (Or they don't take the trade) then whoever buys the game for whatever price can activate on their system upon purchase by calling Sony... yeah it would be a HUGE hassle but it's possible workaround to still play Used games but make sure the PUb/Dev get's the money they deserve for it
Interesting idea...or instead of calling Sony direct have them set up a area on the Sony web site where they could activate the game.
 5 years ago '04        #102
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 whouthinkitis said:
Interesting idea...or instead of calling Sony direct have them set up a area on the Sony web site where they could activate the game.
Yeah that calling Sony part was more like an example... of how this Patent could be implemented and not really stop rented or pre-owned games... I mean the PS 3 has a deactivate system button on it..so you could still trade used games in on the PS 4 and just deactivate it from your system, and then somebody else buys it and they can play it now because you deactivated it... just would need some way to verify that someone deactivated the game before trade in or selling...but it could work
 5 years ago '12        #103
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 2135 2135
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah that calling Sony part was more like an example... of how this Patent could be implemented and not really stop rented or pre-owned games... I mean the PS 3 has a deactivate system button on it..so you could still trade used games in on the PS 4 and just deactivate it from your system, and then somebody else buys it and they can play it now because you deactivated it... just would need some way to verify that someone deactivated the game before trade in or selling...but it could work
But in doing that you are kind of missing the point of why Sony is implenting it in the first place. It's so nobody can buy it used. If you could just deactivate it like that why even bother doing the research, and implementing it in the console? They are doing this to stop preowned games.
 5 years ago '04        #104
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
like I said in the xbox thread for this I'ma see what its looking like if sony or Microsoft confirms this whichever one I cop will be the secondary system to my new gaming PC
 5 years ago '11        #105
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
I'm all for it as long as they lower game prices as a result.
1. Games shouldnt all be one price, different prices for different games
2. Should be 29.99-49.99
3. Digital games should never be the same price as their physical counterpart
Agreed but you know these gaming companies/developers ain't going for that and Sony/M$ is going to try and have ice cream w/their cake and eat it too. I always have said that games should never have been $50-60 and should start out around $35-40 but the price drop would take longer to happen. Something needs to be done with digital gaming & downloads b/c the the downloading speeds & prices. Really they could knock off $10-15 with digital games though.
 5 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah it could work if they went about implementing the technology in the right way but, they're going to do what they want anyways.
 5 years ago '07        #107
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Jesszman said:
Jago's defending his thread till he dies.
I'm responding to someone who quoted me. Does that upset that you? I know you're already upset that this thread is 6 pages.
 02-08-2013, 03:55 PM         #108
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that makes people return their games or movies bc of deactivation after a rental period, communicate parental controls with the console or player, and stop theft from stores(idk if rental stores exist anymore tbh). then wont they be able to license this to places like redbox, blockbuster or anywhere that still exists. why would you crush the rental industry when you just fixed their security problem.
 5 years ago '13        #109
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Da Ill One said:
Just because there's a patent doesn't mean it's going to be used...although I wouldn't doubt it but it's not a 100% sure thing
This is true bit would be sh*tty if the used this sh*t.

Krypt said:
I don't see a problem with this, wanna play pre-owned game... buy a pass.

Hopefully the money goes to the publishers and not Sony
I doubt it. Sony made this technology so most likely they want the cake from it.
 02-08-2013, 04:19 PM         #110
Fleece 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they use it... so ends the console wars lol

can't believe grown a.ss men f!ght over this sh*t anyway. Buy both broke n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #111
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17217 17217
 5 years ago '05        #112
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,586 | Props total: 1991 1991
This jago dude sounds like he a fat nerd that gets noooo pus*y

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #113
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 478 478
 Young_Impetuous said:
I own the game bi*ch u gon dictate to me what I can and cannot sell?
No one said you can't sell it. You can sell it to anyone who would buy it, they just wouldn't be able to play it.
 5 years ago '05        #114
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 478 478
 dopemcee said:
why do these game console companies hate people without internet?

what if im going to a part of africa where the internet isnt 24/7...what im i supposed to do now?
If you went to Africa, go fu*king see Africa... Why the fu*k would you go to Africa to play video games...
 5 years ago '07        #115
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
This jago dude sounds like he a fat nerd that gets noooo pus*y

[pic - click to view]

This Muggz dude sounds angry as if I was tore down his girl's p*ssy. I probably did. Sorry bro bro.
 5 years ago '05        #116
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jago said:
This Muggz dude sounds angry as if I was tore down his girl's p*ssy. I probably did. Sorry bro bro.
yea alrigh. But in the real world your a fat Xbox live s3xual predator that lives off Doritos and Cheetos and jacks off to video game cartoon bi*ches on a daily basis
 5 years ago '07        #117
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
yea alrigh. But in the real world your a fat Xbox live s3xual predator that lives off Doritos and Cheetos and jacks off to video game cartoon bi*ches on a daily basis
I must have really f*cked this w**** boy's bish. He's so angry he started to describe his own life.

Well, with that being said, enjoy your Friday night on Boxden, while you watch reruns of South Park, Fraiser and Mash. Try not to fantasize about me too much. Nerdy, lame a.ss w**** boy.
 5 years ago '05        #118
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jago said:
I must have really f*cked this w**** boy's bish. He's so angry he started to describe his own life.

Well, with that being said, enjoy your Friday night on Boxden, while you watch reruns of South Park, Fraiser and Mash. Try not to fantasize about me too much. Nerdy, lame a.ss w**** boy.
Cause I'm the one arguing with people about video games for 6 pages right loser? Try again
 5 years ago '05        #119
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
jago giving dudes in here that work
 5 years ago '06        #120
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
even if this sh*t gets implemented, u know
[pic - click to view]

will do the same..i mean they already make u pay to access apps u already pay for...

[pic - click to view]

! 若い
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago