Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
If they would implement a plan like that, they better bring down game prices to about $40-$50. Am not gonna pay 60-100 for every game(including dlcs).

If this doesn't happen, am fine with my ps3 and xbox360 for another few years. Plus my gaming PC can handle anything thrown at it, so I can wait on next gen..
 5 years ago '07        #42
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 Da Ill One said:
I don't know or care either way if they do or not use this...I don't really buy used games...I do like Gamefly but if that's not an option anymore because of this then oh well i'll just buy the one or two games a year I want new so no biggie to me...

I'm just saying you keep acting like this is a given fact it will be used on a Sony gaming system...when in reality it might never get used at all... that's what I keep saying...everyone else keeps saying it's a rumor because of this fact that it might NOT ever get used...

MS has patents that allow for some fu*ked sh*t as well...

i'm far from worried i'm not a Sony fanboy...just a shareholder....

I guess I have to only comment on MS threads from now on
Hmm, what post did I "act like this is a given fact it will be used on a Sony gaming system?" Please quote it. Given that I've repeatedly said that the article topic is a patent, I'd love to see this mysterious quote you refer to.

And sorry, you are a Sony fanboy. You're posts are very bias. There's nothing wrong with that, but at least man up and admit to it, like Jesszman, instead of trying to lie about as if we can't see through your posts.

I'm curious though. You mention that you have Sony stock. How long have you been a shareholder?
 5 years ago '06        #43
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
terrible fu*king idea for them..seriously they may be shooting themselves in the foot
 5 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Jago said:
Hmm, what post did I "act like this is a given fact it will be used on a Sony gaming system?" Please quote it. Given that I've repeatedly said that the article topic is a patent, I'd love to see this mysterious quote you refer to.

And sorry, you are a Sony fanboy. You're posts are very bias. There's nothing wrong with that, but at least man up and admit to it, like Jesszman, instead of trying to lie about as if we can't see through your posts.

I'm curious though. You mention that you have Sony stock. How long have you been a shareholder?
 Jago said:
That's besides the point. The topic has been created and discussion (and PR defense mode from Sony fans) will continue. I know you hate that but oh well.
the fact that you said PR defense mode from Sony fans implies you think they will in fact use this, other wise it would just be a discussion topic...

how you figure my posts are bias?

and i've been a shareholder since October 17th 1994...
 5 years ago '08        #45
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,996 | Props total: 9782 9782
 Young_Impetuous said:
I own the game bi*ch u gon dictate to me what I can and cannot sell?
When you buy a game you don't own it. You're buying a license to play it. You don't own single thing at all.
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
the fact that you said PR defense mode from Sony fans implies you think they will in fact use this, other wise it would just be a discussion topic...

So because I correctly called out the fact that Sony fanatics (check out the first page, you included) will be crying foul about the patent, that means I think the tech will be used in Sony's next system? You must also think 2 + 2 = 5. There's no reason in your logic.

So you held on to your stock after it had a high of $314 in 2000? Even after it trended downward from there? That's a 95% loss since 2000 and you still didn't sell? Wow. You must have extreme faith in Sony.
 5 years ago '12        #47
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,062 | Props total: 17321 17321
Half time. Chuck and the gang bout to talk it out. Steaks Good
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Jago said:
So because I correctly called out the fact that Sony fanatics (check out the first page, you included) will be crying foul about the patent, that means I think the tech will be used in Sony's next system? You must also think 2 + 2 = 5. There's no reason in your logic.

So you held on to your stock after it had a high of $314 in 2000? Even after it trended downward from there? That's a 95% loss since 2000 and you still didn't sell? Wow. You must have extreme faith in Sony.
Are you seriously retarded, or is Microsoft's c*ck that far up your a.ss that you can't even think straight? (Nevermind we already know the answer is yes) who the fu*k is crying foul about the patent? all people are saying is

"JUST BECAUSE THEY PATENT SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL GET USED EVER"

I can't make it any bigger so I hope you put your glasses on to read it...

The patent sucks and Sony is stupid for even making it...but it doesn't mean it will ever get used...

You know Microsoft has a Patent that won't let your xbox 360 play what you want to play if the Kinect detects someone under the age of the game or movie in the same room as you?

so if you were watching a movie and it was rated R and anyone under the age of 17 was detected in the room it won't play the movie or the game...

I dont' see you crying foul about that patent or even making threads on it...

and yes I barely sell my stock, i'm still doing pretty damn good in the stock game so all good to me...
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
space
^ Skimming through your wall of text above, I don't see any quotes. It's safe to a.ssume that that wall of text doesn't explain your retarded logic of me "thinking they will in fact use this patent in their next system." With that being said, your logic and reasoning skills are horrible. Also, walls of text make you look angry.
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Jago said:
^ Skimming through your wall of text above, I don't see any quotes. It's safe to a.ssume that that wall of text doesn't explain your retarded logic of me "thinking they will in fact use this patent in their next system." With that being said, your logic and reasoning skills are horrible. Also, walls of text make you look angry.
you really are a fu*king idiot...

if there are spaces it's not a wall of text...
 5 years ago '07        #51
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
you really are a fu*king idiot...

if there are spaces it's not a wall of text...
Hey, it looked a wall of text to me, so it got skipped. When you're not so angry, I'm still waiting on those quotes from earlier.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21026 21026
 Da Ill One said:

So you purchased at somewhere around $58, saw it sky rocket over $300, held onto it the whole time to nearly 20 years later to the point that it fell below $10?

I hope for your sake you only own like one share or you've been bullsh*tting us all this time about being a stockholder. You need some professional investment advice if true, or stop investing with companies you seem to have an emotional attachment to.

I didn't realize you were that old to be buying a significant amount of stock 20 years ago.
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
So you purchased at somewhere around $58, saw it sky rocket over $300, held onto it the whole time to nearly 20 years later to the point that it fell below $10?

I hope for your sake you only own like one share or you've been bullsh*tting us all this time about being a stockholder. You need some professional investment advice if true, or stop investing with companies you seem to have an emotional attachment to.

I didn't realize you were that old to be buying a significant amount of stock 20 years ago.
He doesn't need any stock advice.

Da Ill One said:
i'm still doing pretty damn good in the stock game so all good to me...
According to him, a stock losing 95% of it's value since 2000 equates to him "doing pretty damn good."

Ill One must be in his late 30s, early 40s. Hmmm.
 5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 Krazie said:

I have more than one stock and yes I didn't sell the Stock when it was up high, I thought it would go higher... oh well you can't win them all... at this point I still have it because it really can go only up from here and it actually has gone up recently.... not close to where I bought it at but it is up...and after the PS 4 is announced if the price is $400 or under i predict Sony's stock will go back up to possibly around $30 a share (Maybe just wishful thinking but we'll see)... and then maybe i'll sell it then or see if it goes higher... if it was the only stock I had it would have been gone loooooooooong ago. I still have stock in Kswiss that I never sold...

and yes I am old
 5 years ago '09        #55
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
i hope jizzman is crying right now
 5 years ago '09        #56
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
jk i hope he's bleeding out dying begging for mercy right now
 5 years ago '11        #57
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
you guys realize since they are JUST NOW doing this that it will not be in the PS4 but the next one right? Just logic speaking is all
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
space
 NiMaD said:
you guys realize since they are JUST NOW doing this that it will not be in the PS4 but the next one right? Just logic speaking is all
Wrong. The tech was ready to go last September, so you're not speaking logic.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
i'm confused as to how this will work. I guess what's bugging me about this is: what happens if I rent a game from gamefly/redbox/etc. all those games are used, will those be locked out as well?

What if a friend brings a game over to my house to play? technically the game is not linked to an outside console, it is by that point "used" but it was purchased new - can I not use that on another console?

this is going to SUCK for the f!ghting game community
 5 years ago '07        #60
eslimm 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 5 5
I don't like the fact the developers push out half made sport titles and expect the consumer to keep a half a$$ game until they send a patch update. So basically I'm stuck with a game cause I can't sell it back to the store or someone else? That's lame. If they going to do this then they need to make sure the quality of the games that are being released are tested and of good quality.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago