OFFICIAL American Horror Story Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2013, 08:58 PM         #161
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That's the way I look at it. I didn't realize anybody actually found season one or season two to be "scary". It's just an interesting show that deals with horror elements. Zombies, witches, ghosts, vampires, insane asylums. These are all horror elements. This season is focusing on witches.
Yeah I agree with you, that's why I've been a fan of this show ever since it began, its just so unique in its own way.

People want to be scared? Watch movies.
 4 years ago '04        #162
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
I like this season.. in fact I love it. You guys don't like it because all the leads are woman since Evan Peters is fu*ked up. Come on..how can you not like an evil. Angela Bassett.. "n*gga witch" Ahhaha and yeah season 1 and 2 were never scary.. season 2 was darker though but season 1 was very light to be focused around haunted houses. That's made it dope to me.. it played the element like nobody had before.
 4 years ago '04        #163
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That's the way I look at it. I didn't realize anybody actually found season one or season two to be "scary". It's just an interesting show that deals with horror elements. Zombies, witches, ghosts, vampires, insane asylums. These are all horror elements. This season is focusing on witches.
I wasn't scared by the first two seasons but you can't deny they there was much more "horror" than we've seen thus far this season. The first two seasons also had a creepy factor that added to the show. Other than a few standout scenes this season, the show has been more cheesy and corny than "horror". Jessica Lange is/was fantastic and the additions of Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett were welcomed as well but most of the scenes involving other characters have been weak.

Ooohh oooh oooh! Look at what I can do! Look what powers I have!!!! fu*king corny as hell. And you can't tell me you didn't laugh when they were trying to bring Tate (I forget the character's name this season) back to life. The s3x scene with the woman that runs the house wasn't much better.
 4 years ago '05        #164
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
outside of some parts, once i read that this season was going to have a lighter tone, it bugged me.

ill continue to watch but its also that some of the lead roles are young girls and i want more of Jessica Lange and the nacromancer, angela bassett and kathy bates.

hopefully some of the old cast can make cameos or come in the second half.

cant rush one way or another into the season yet, loved asylum and murder house.
 4 years ago '06        #165
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
Haha that's racist
 4 years ago '10        #166
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
Tonight's episode was pretty good
 4 years ago '04        #167
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
the fine one had to die
 4 years ago '04        #168
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
Emma Roberts had me like the whole episode.
 4 years ago '12        #169
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Emma Roberts will return. She's credited for 13 episodes. Tonight's was really good but the whole incest thing had me like
 4 years ago '04        #170
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
Tonight was a really fu*ked up episode
 4 years ago '04        #171
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
watching now.. really weird sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #172
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 ALTheGreatS said:
Emma Roberts will return. She's credited for 13 episodes. Tonight's was really good but the whole incest thing had me like
Yea Emma will be back..mostly likely resurrected by Rabe's character. She's gotta get her revenge. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a decendant of the previous supreme
 4 years ago '08        #173
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
zoey seems like a clueless bi*ch. she plays the part well. fine a.ss nobutt girl
 4 years ago '05        #174
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
I was sure during tonight's episode that at some point in the series Jessica Lange's character was going to possess Emma Roberts characters body and transfer her consciousness into her body to regain her youth. I suppose that can still somehow happen.
 4 years ago '08        #175
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
Incest

Beastiality

Watching this show with a group of friends is just mad awkward....
 4 years ago '11        #176
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I was sure during tonight's episode that at some point in the series Jessica Lange's character was going to possess Emma Roberts characters body and transfer her consciousness into her body to regain her youth. I suppose that can still somehow happen.
that's what i thought was going to happen too. i didn't know she had cancer, all i remember from the first ep was that she was looking for youth and immortality.

and queenie a lil freak

i wonder if bassett is gonna get on that a.ss for fu*kin her man. but aren't they from the same witch tribe tho?

zoey is a dumb a.ss bi*ch, she getting on my damn nerves. i don't see anything special about her powers except for having a murdering pus*y, which is a whack a.ss power.
 4 years ago '04        #177
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
for some reason i think zoey will end up being the supreme and not blonde.. i think she just gain some new powers but zoey is a pointless character if that is her only power..

precious on the other hand is on some bullsh*t.. get it .. anyway it appears she has just declaired all out war on angela tina turner bassett by banging her dude.. so not only have the other 2 witches pissed Tina turner off but now this.. boy she about to bring out them cowboy boot a.sswhoopins left and right..

i'm loving the pacing of the show. they have got it right.. wish the walking dead picked up on this :( show is better than the other shows all together.
 10-24-2013, 11:09 AM         #178
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well that was perverted
 4 years ago '09        #179
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I thought that was going to happen too.

The incest scene and Precious getting hit from the back

Good episode though. When Kathy Bates saw that Obama was the president. The look on her face had me I guess Jessica Lange daughter didn't know the beef between her mom and Angela Basset. I thought that maybe she would give her a spell to fu*k with her but she just said fu*k that she ain't helping her.
 10-24-2013, 12:20 PM         #180
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
I thought that was going to happen too.

The incest scene and Precious getting hit from the back

Good episode though. When Kathy Bates saw that Obama was the president. The look on her face had me I guess Jessica Lange daughter didn't know the beef between her mom and Angela Basset. I thought that maybe she would give her a spell to fu*k with her but she just said fu*k that she ain't helping her.
beasitality isn't insest. Shes not related to the minitar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy