most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
This new season looks dope as hell! I loved the first season......2nd was average because they tried throwing way to much sh*t into it. I think if they would have left the whole aliens thing out it would have been better.
 4 years ago '05        #42
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Do I have to watch season 2 to understand what's going on in season 3?
 4 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 nasty Nate said:
na each season is a new story. but Jessica Lange has been in all 3 seasons.
 4 years ago '05        #44
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 nasty Nate said:
Nope.

Ham Rove said:
na each season is a new story. but Jessica Lange has been in all 3 seasons.
She's not the only one.
 4 years ago '06        #45
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68165 68165

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

FX has brought online two new TV spots for "American Horror Story: Coven," premiering October 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. Check them both out in the players below!

"Coven" features an ensemble cast that includes Oscar, Emmy and Golden Globe award winners Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates; Golden Globe Award winner and Academy Award nominated Angela Bassett; Emmy Award nominated Sarah Paulson; Golden Globe Award winner and Emmy nominated Frances Conroy; Oscar and Golden Globe award nominated Gabourey Sidibe; Emmy Award nominated Denis O’Hare; Emmy Award nominated Patti LuPone; Evan Peters; Taissa Farmiga; Lily Rabe; and Emma Roberts.

"Coven" tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

4 years ago '06        #46
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #47
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #48
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 15735 15735
Im goin back and starting to watch this show. Im on the first episode of season 1 and I simply dont get what the fk is going on.

Is this sh*t worth watching
 4 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Im goin back and starting to watch this show. Im on the first episode of season 1 and I simply dont get what the fk is going on.

The general consensus is season one is solid, season two not so much. You should at least watch season one. You don't necessarily have to watch season two (It's a completely new story with all new characters. And season three is another completely different story with all new characters). But if you enjoy season one you might as well give season two a try for a few episodes and see if you want to continue with it. I watched it all. It wasn't horrible, just wasn't very good either. We're all hoping season three gets back to the quality of season one, and hopefully excels past it.
 4 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

imo season 2 is better, i watched it first and then tried to watch season one but didnt like it
 4 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 SM said:
imo season 2 is better, i watched it first and then tried to watch season one but didnt like it

You are literally the first person I have ever in my life heard say this. I could understand maybe if you didn't like either of the seasons. Nothing wrong with that. But to say season two is better than season one
 4 years ago '09        #52
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 lboog1423 said:

I was going to ask the same thing. I tried to watxh the first episode but it was a lot going on when I was trying to watch it., so I never finished it. I'll try again.
 4 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

You are literally the first person I have ever in my life heard say this. I could understand maybe if you didn't like either of the seasons. Nothing wrong with that. But to say season two is better than season one
didnt even finish one
 4 years ago '10        #54
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 15735 15735
 Ms Ambitious said:
I was going to ask the same thing. I tried to watxh the first episode but it was a lot going on when I was trying to watch it., so I never finished it. I'll try again.
i was the same way plus the fact it was just a lot going on i didnt understand. But imma peep out a few more episodes today maybe it will clear some stuff up
 09-28-2013, 10:42 PM         #55
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope this wont be filled with teeny bullsh*t cause by the looks of it it will. Nobody wants to freaking watch a lighter version of American Horror Story especially when you take into account season 1, that sh*t was freaking unsettling, I love feeling like that.
 4 years ago '04        #56
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17518 17518
 lboog1423 said:

Start with season 2....i hated the first one
 4 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17518 17518
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

One sucked a.ss IMO...sh*t was way too slow to get interesting ..Season 2 the first episode started off crazy
 4 years ago '07        #58
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Nope.

She's not the only one.
who else has been in all 3 seasons? shes just the one I remembered off the top of my head.
 09-29-2013, 12:39 AM         #59
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ham Rove said:
who else has been in all 3 seasons? shes just the one I remembered off the top of my head.
The chick who. Played Lana banana, the nun who gets possessed, kit from season one, a few more too

The dad from season one was in first two but I'm not sure bout this season
 4 years ago '06        #60
space
space

Official photos are starting to get released from American Horror Story: Coven in anticipation of its October 9th start on FX.

Episode 1 begins with "bi*chcraft." A young girl, Zoe, is shattered to discover she possesses a strange genetic affliction tracing back to the dark days of Salem. Zoe is whisked away to Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, a mysterious school in New Orleans devoted to safeguarding the few remaining descendants who share this unique bloodline. Harboring a secret agenda, Fiona Goode, the most powerful witch of their generation, returns to town, reigniting old rivalries with the Coven’s deadly enemies, the Voodoo.

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy