OFFICIAL American Horror Story Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #461
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12329 12329
 zhiggeman said:

I could have sworn the motherfu*kers said if you fail at the 7 wonders test you die? so why the fu*k chucky smash and beanpole still alive? Everybody should have died.. the butler chillin, many damn i had high hopes for this show.. not sure i wanna invest in another season at this point these writers are pathetic.. So you didn't even bring back the fu*king witch hunters" who don't travel alone" ugh.. this is worse than season 2.. I'm so pissed... see yall next season
You CAN die while attempting to perform the 7 wonders. The butler is a spirit in the house now. I do think that they could have made it better by combining the voodoo camp and the witches instead of k!lling off all the voodoo people.

Rico23 said:
It really wasnt that bad...i'm pretty sure they said specifically that failing the whole thing would not cause u to die but some of the tests are so hard that u could die...guess what...ppl died not sure why people are harping over that...

Also the butler was already dead his spirit was just among the living in the house because that's the only home he ever knew, they mentioned that more than once....just like they mentioned how the Axe man was a spirit that could do the same, except he traveled around the city and like to run the streets with Fiona

I guess i'm in the minority that liked this season oh well....season 2 was controlled chaos...i feel like towards the end of this seson it was just chaotic and they lost the reigns. If they really are gonna fu*k with that 50s alien sh*t next year that should be a guaranteed hit
I liked the season as well. I don't know what people are expecting. The one thing I honestly couldn't understand this season was the axe man's storyline. Was he a ghost that could now live in the physical world? and how did he end up in hell with fiona? Or was that fiona's own personal hell?

The alien angle sounds more sci-fi to me than horror.
 4 years ago '04        #462
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
They better come with the circus plot next season... that could be dope.
 4 years ago '11        #463
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 zhiggeman said:
i'm beyond pissed at this point... this show was not dope enough to make anybody like stevie nicks.. so why keep forcing it.. it took everything in me to keep watching.. EVERYTHING. Sooo many plot holes and fu*k up in one episode its unbelievable.

I could have sworn the motherfu*kers said if you fail at the 7 wonders test you die? so why the fu*k chucky smash and beanpole still alive? Everybody should have died.. the butler chillin, many damn i had high hopes for this show.. not sure i wanna invest in another season at this point these writers are pathetic.. So you didn't even bring back the fu*king witch hunters" who don't travel alone" ugh.. this is worse than season 2.. I'm so pissed... see yall next season
you only die if you do not come back from the outer body test & others like what happened with zoey. they are just disqualified, if they fail at other tests.

i enjoyed the finale. it doesn't always have to be all k!lls and sh*t. they had a happy ending for once.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 01-30-2014 at 01:02 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #464
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 3466 3466
Finale was meh... overall a good season though... i guess
 4 years ago '10        #465
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,151 | Props total: 15677 15677
 Kobane said:
I liked the Season/Finale

How tf she got her eyes back tho

i dont get that sh*t either. If she was supreme the whole time them sh*ts shoulda been fixed
 4 years ago '09        #466
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Rico23 said:
1)He was a spirit that could roam the physical. Remember early in the season when they showed him as a human back in the flashback, he rolled up in that spot not knowing them chicks were witches i believe there they casted some sort of spell trapping him in limbo after they stabbed him up. from that i think he grew a connection from Fiona so that's why he stayed around the house...

2) That was definitely Fiona's hell, but the Axe Man's Heaven...they kept referring, well he, kept reffering to some sort of deal, and if my memory is right, it was that he would be with her forever if he did something for her, most of which we saw him doing Fiona's bidding. So naturally when she died, he followed her to the after life....i'm thinking it was implied that he was just chillin in purgatory simping on Fiona, so now that she died, he really aint have a reason to stay on Earth

edit: actually more on 1), i Think I remember in the last episode(before the season finale), Cordelia said how she put a spell on him to make him Human, and thats when the witches(present day) gave him that American Me treatment
[pic - click to view]

Not sure how that relates to the story just throwing it out there...also i always notice in these tv threads that usually the ones who complain the most week in and week always ask the most questions about what happend and being confused
Lmaoooo at that gif. I thought the finale could have been better but that's most finales to me. I didn't expect her daughter to be the supreme so that was a good twist. But like someone else mentiioned what was the point of k!lling Madison if she knew it was Cordelia? I liked the part with the 7 wonders test. I can't remember but Angela Bassett wasn't dead right? She was just put in a hole like she did Kathy Bates right?
 4 years ago '08        #467
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Lmaoooo at that gif. I thought the finale could have been better but that's most finales to me. I didn't expect her daughter to be the supreme so that was a good twist. But like someone else mentiioned what was the point of k!lling Madison if she knew it was Cordelia? I liked the part with the 7 wonders test. I can't remember but Angela Bassett wasn't dead right? She was just put in a hole like she did Kathy Bates right?
Angela Basset's deal with the Voodoo god stated that in exchange for eternal life, she had to perform a favor for him every year. Kathy Bates cut her body up and disposed of it so that she could not be resurected. This put angela basset in breach of her contract with the voodoo god because she was unable to hold up her end of the bargain. As a result, her eternal live was in effect revoked.

Now, because Kathy Bates' eternal life was linked to the eternal life of angela basset, once the latter died, Kathy Bates could not live eternal. Thus both of them lost their life and must now reside in hell.

To answer your question, yes she is dead. She is also in hell.

I think the whole thing about fiona k!lling madison was a result of fiona being not quite 100% sure that it was her daughter that would become the supreme. Remember the beginning of the season when she was making fun of cordelia because cordelia could only perform magic through potions and plants? I think fiona had a feeling that cordelia would become the supreme but was unsure when the other girls began to manifest powers.

I'm glad that they didn't k!ll my girl zoe and fat stacks.
 4 years ago '09        #468
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 tdnupe3 said:
Angela Basset's deal with the Voodoo god stated that in exchange for eternal life, she had to perform a favor for him every year. Kathy Bates cut her body up and disposed of it so that she could not be resurected. This put angela basset in breach of her contract with the voodoo god because she was unable to hold up her end of the bargain. As a result, her eternal live was in effect revoked.

Now, because Kathy Bates' eternal life was linked to the eternal life of angela basset, once the latter died, Kathy Bates could not live eternal. Thus both of them lost their life and must now reside in hell.

To answer your question, yes she is dead. She is also in hell.

I think the whole thing about fiona k!lling madison was a result of fiona being not quite 100% sure that it was her daughter that would become the supreme. Remember the beginning of the season when she was making fun of cordelia because cordelia could only perform magic through potions and plants? I think fiona had a feeling that cordelia would become the supreme but was unsure when the other girls began to manifest powers.

I'm glad that they didn't k!ll my girl zoe and fat stacks.
Ok thanks for clearing that up cause I remember she cut her up but I was unsure if she was dead.
 4 years ago '08        #469
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Ok thanks for clearing that up cause I remember she cut her up but I was unsure if she was dead.
No prob. It had me scratching my head for a few seconds as well, then i rewinded the conversation that queenie had with the voodoo god and it all made sense. he was going to let kathy bates continue to stay alive until queenie brought that to his attention.
 4 years ago '04        #470
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
I'm disappointed with the finale. Could've been better in my opinion. Overall, it was a good season though. Kinda wish they would spin this off into its own show. Seems like there's more that could be told.

Anyway, see y'all for Season 4.
 4 years ago '10        #471
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
I've missed the past 2 or 3 episodes ... fu*k didn't know the Finale was last night
 01-30-2014, 11:09 PM         #472
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
i dont get that sh*t either. If she was supreme the whole time them sh*ts shoulda been fixed
She got the power from her mom cause next time we saw her she was just about dead so she got most of her true power right then....just so happened it was when she woke up from that collapse and Fiona was 1 cigarette from the grave
 4 years ago '05        #473
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
If the key to Angela Bassett being immortal was that coke head voodoo ghost, then what'd she use to make kathy bate's character immortal?
 4 years ago '05        #474
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
Cant remember the last time a show fell off so hard in the second half

Had potential in the beginning then went to hell imo. The dialouge for this season was weak too
 4 years ago '07        #475
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 J said:
If the key to Angela Bassett being immortal was that coke head voodoo ghost, then what'd she use to make kathy bate's character immortal?
their lives were linked i think
 4 years ago '05        #476
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 Rico23 said:

She gave Kathy a potion way back in episodes 1,2, or 3...the only connection was between Papa Shango and Bassett they had an arrangement....I highly doubt that Kathy and Angela had a connection...
Right, but if she was capable of making a potion for immortality then why even have the arrangement with papa shango?
 4 years ago '11        #477
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8455 8455
 J said:
Right, but if she was capable of making a potion for immortality then why even have the arrangement with papa shango?
The potion was out of her own immortal blood, so as long as she lived Bates lived
 4 years ago '08        #478
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
I started rewatching the season and it's a lot better than most of you are giving credit. Fiona hinted at cordelia's true power in the season opener when she told her that she was dissappointed that cordelia never realized her true potential. She said, "you have royal blood running through your veins and you could be ruling the world".

As far as angela basset giving kathy bates eternal life, she did it as a punishment. Remember, she intended kathy bates to remain buried until the end of time. Their lives were linked because the eternal life potion was derived from angela basset's blood. Angela basset was only immortal because of her deal with the voodoo god.

The witches are in good shape moving forward because they've k!lled the witch hunters.

The only story line I didn't really care for this season was that of the axe man. I thought it was kind of pointless.

I liked the season, and how it ended. I think people are pissed because they wanted an action packed ending. They tied up all the loose ends and ended it the best way they could. Ending it any other way would have been stupid. They couldn't have had another young supreme after what happened with fiona. Myrtle died happy that she finally outed fiona and ensured the coven would be safe moving forward.
 4 years ago '05        #479
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
Zoey has all 7 if y'all remember the episode with the ouiji board she talke to the spirits in the house which is the only test she didn't take....
 01-31-2014, 01:24 PM         #480
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good season, most entertaining season yet, but I want this show to move away from all the sci-fi bullsh*t and into the real creepy, disturbing and terrifying aspects of horror, like season 1 accomplished.

Honestly if there's any sci-fi bullsh*t next season, I'm gonna be terribly disappointed. I mean the writers already did 2 seasons of that, we don't need another.

Dope season nonetheless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc