most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #21
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 4 years ago '06        #22
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68139 68139

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #23
space
space

"American Horror Story: Coven," the newest miniseries in the "American Horror Story" franchise, will debut on Wednesday, October 9 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on FX. Currently in production in New Orleans, the 13-part miniseries will air Wednesdays at 10:00 PM ET/PT though January of 2014.

"Coven" features an ensemble cast that includes Oscar, Emmy and Golden Globe award winners Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates; Golden Globe Award winner and Academy Award nominated Angela Bassett; Emmy Award nominated Sarah Paulson; Golden Globe Award winner and Emmy nominated Frances Conroy; Oscar and Golden Globe award nominated Gabourey Sidibe; Emmy Award nominated Denis O’Hare; Emmy Award nominated Patti LuPone; Evan Peters; Taissa Farmiga; Lily Rabe; and Emma Roberts.

"Coven" tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Dante Di Loreto, Tim Minear, James Wong, and Jennifer Saltare Executive Producers of "American Horror Story: Coven". It is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

The first two AHS miniseries, "American Horror Story" and "American Horror Story: Asylum," combined for a total of 34 Emmy Award nominations. American Horror Story scored 17 Emmy nominations, which tied for the highest total of any program in 2012, and Jessica Lange won the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie. "Asylum" earned 17 nominations in 2013, which was the most of any program this year.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #24
space
space

[pic - click to view]

He joins the all-star cast of FX's horror anthology from "Glee" co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.

American Horror Story is adding another member to its Coven.

Funnyman Leslie Jordan has joined the cast of the all-star third season of the FX anthology series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

STORY: 'American Horror Story': 5 Things to Know About 'Coven'

Details on who Jordan will play are being kept under wraps, as has become standard with the series. The comedian-actor first announced the casting on his Facebook page.

"BIG NEWS: On September 5, 2013 in New Orleans I join the storied cast of AMERICAN HORROR STORY. I have always loved Mr. Murphy's work and am so honored," he wrote in a lengthy post in which he acknowledged the cast -- including Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett.

PHOTOS: 'American Horror Story: Asylum': The Spookiest Set on TV

American Horror Story: Coven tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. More than 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials, and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind, and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

The cast includes Bates as Madame LaLurie, a Louisiana-born socialite and serial k!ller, and Sarah Paulson as Lange's daughter. Coven's cast also includes Denis O'Hare, Emma Roberts, Patti LuPone, Gabourey Sidibe, Evan Peters, Frances Conroy, Lily Rabe and Alexandra Breckenridge.

PHOTOS: Unmasking Rubber Man: Behind the Scenes of 'American Horror Story'

Comedian Jordan's credits also include The Help, Will & Grace (where he memorably played Beverley Leslie), Boston Public and Boston Legal. He's repped by Billy Miller Management.

Coven premieres Wednesday, Oct. 9, at 10 p.m. on FX.
 4 years ago '06        #25
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #26
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
Can't wait
 4 years ago '11        #27
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2331 2331
 4 years ago '06        #28
space
space

He'll play the love interest for Jessica Lange on the third season of the FX anthology.

FX's American Horror Story continues to add star power to Coven.

Showrunner Ryan Murphy took to his Twitter page Sunday to announce that Magic City alum Danny Huston has joined the ranks of the third season of the anthology series.

Coven stars Jessica Lange as a witch named Fiona; Kathy Bates plays historical personage Madame LaLurie, a Louisiana-born socialite and serial k!ller who kept slaves bound in her home; and Angela Bassett portrays voodoo expert/cult leader Marie Laveau. Coven tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. More than 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials, and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind, and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves.

Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

AHS co-creator Murphy noted that Huston will play the boyfriend to Lange's Fiona and described him as both "s3xy" and "dangerous."

For Huston, the AHS role comes a month after Starz canceled period drama Magic City after two low-rated seasons. Repped by ICM Partners, Huston's credits also include X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Children of Men and 21 Grams.

Huston joins a female-heavy cast that also includes Sarah Paulson, Denis O'Hare, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Patti LuPone, Emma Roberts and Gabourey Sidibe. Coven premieres Oct. 9 on FX.
 4 years ago '06        #29
space
space

[video - click to view]

Get the first look at Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Taissa Farmiga and Evan Peters in the latest teaser for the FX anthology.

Now this is a teaser.

FX has released the first teaser featuring the players of American Horror Story: Coven.

After a series of cryptic teasers that effectively set the mood for the witchy-themed third season of Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's anthology series, "Initiation" offers the first view of the stars of Coven.

In the short clip, what looks like the coven of witches is seen arriving to a New Orleans house as Evan Peters' mysterious character looks on. The group, led by Taissa Farmiga -- with who appear to be Gabourey Sidibe and Emma Roberts close behind -- arrive at the mansion, where they're greeted by Sarah Paulson.

Inside the creepy abode, coven leaders -- played by Angela Bassett, Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates -- reveal themselves.

Coven stars Lange as a witch named Fiona;Bates plays historical personage Madame LaLurie, a Louisiana-born socialite and serial k!ller who kept slaves bound in her home; and Bassett portrays voodoo expert/cult leader Marie Laveau. Coven tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. More than 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials, and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind, and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves.

Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way. Paulson plays Lange's daughter.

Check out the clip below and hit the comments with your thoughts on Coven. Will you watch? Coven premieres Oct. 9 on FX.
 4 years ago '06        #30
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Season 2 was terrible compared to season 1. Hopefully this season gets back on track. Also am I the only one tired of seeing that old bi*ch Jessica Lange in every damn season? Get rid of her already.
 4 years ago '04        #31
booie4 
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 1556 1556
 modalee said:
Season 2 was terrible compared to season 1. Hopefully this season gets back on track. Also am I the only one tired of seeing that old bi*ch Jessica Lange in every damn season? Get rid of her already.
^ yep, by far the best actor/ess on the show both years. Although I didn't care for her role last year. Which is because season 2 was average at best, and season 1 went on too long. This show is better off having 7 to 8 episodes.
 4 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
I agree that season two wasn't very good at all compared to season one.

But at least we got Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe introduced as top-tier actors on the show. This season could hopefully deliver the same strong acting as last season, but get back on track with a actual good, coherent storyline. The second season was all over the place and I really had no desire to even finish it. If I didn't already enjoy the first season, I would have likely gave up on season two halfway into it or so. But I gave the writers the benefit of the doubt because of how much I enjoyed season one.

Hopefully season three is the GOAT of the three seasons.
 4 years ago '06        #33
space
space

4 years ago '06        #34
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #35
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Two things... Am I the only one who never actually watches the title sequence? That sh*t scares me more than the actual show.

And the second one is I actually don't get the show at all. Brief summary, I'm still a casual watcher.
 4 years ago '05        #36
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 228 228
 Chrisdunk said:
Two things... Am I the only one who never actually watches the title sequence? That sh*t scares me more than the actual show.

And the second one is I actually don't get the show at all. Brief summary, I'm still a casual watcher.

Got co-workers that don't fu*k with the intro.

Hope season 3 is on point, last season was sub-par. Didn't know they were doing this one in New Orleans. Good sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #37
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Chrisdunk said:

Must be something about me because I like it LOL it is scary though
 4 years ago '11        #38
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Chrisdunk said:

I hate that damn intro too haha

i turn the volume to 0 when it comes on.

its just disturbing to me.
 4 years ago '06        #39
space
space

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy