OFFICIAL American Horror Story Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #301
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
 Illuminati said:
I like precious why do you guys dislike her?
She delivers lines very badly and she just doesn't act like a witch..all of the "oh sh*ts" "omg" I don't know if its how her character is written but she just seems like a extra in the house with very little development. I do like how her character has a sh*tty attitude and she plays that off well.. "Get me a coke" but everything else is blah


Last edited by CTre; 11-07-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 11-07-2013, 03:57 PM         #302
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this show is a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #303
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,405 | Props total: 1885 1885
 CTre said:
Precious fu*kin sucks as an actress.. i want her k!lled off
Zoe is just as bad.

I glad we got away from Tates storyline, that was dragging down the show imo. All in all this episode was average. I was hoping they would choose someone different for the supreme, but it seems to be Zoe.
The maid and the Fleetwood Mac cheek is going to raise hell, heck wouldn't be surprised if they link up with Ms Basset.
 5 years ago '05        #304
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7855 7855
 booie4 said:
Zoe is just as bad.


The girl who plays Zoe has done a fine job in both her seasons. Although her character has had some absolutely horribly written scenes this season.
 5 years ago '04        #305
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,405 | Props total: 1885 1885
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


The girl who plays Zoe has done a fine job in both her seasons. Although her character has had some absolutely horribly written scenes this season.
That play's a part in it, but imo she's still haven't impressed me in her two seasons.
 5 years ago '12        #306
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 purelogic said:
Man this show is a.ss
Why do you keep watchin it then?


your life must be sad as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #307
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
 booie4 said:
Zoe is just as bad.

I glad we got away from Tates storyline, that was dragging down the show imo. All in all this episode was average. I was hoping they would choose someone different for the supreme, but it seems to be Zoe.
The maid and the Fleetwood Mac cheek is going to raise hell, heck wouldn't be surprised if they link up with Ms Basset.
Zoe is ok..she was much better as Violet in season 1 though. I think she'll impress as the season goes on now that she has an more important role. I know Evan Peters is just not getting tossed to the side.. He's been in every AHS episode until the last one. I think he'll be back next episode.
 5 years ago '04        #308
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17273 17273
 5 years ago '04        #309
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,187 | Props total: 3863 3863
 booie4 said:
Zoe is just as bad.

I glad we got away from Tates storyline, that was dragging down the show imo. All in all this episode was average. I was hoping they would choose someone different for the supreme, but it seems to be Zoe.
The maid and the Fleetwood Mac cheek is going to raise hell, heck wouldn't be surprised if they link up with Ms Basset.
I agree. I thought the tate storyline was dumb and took away from the rest of the show, too bad it isnt really over and i just hate the character zoe...shes so uninteresting and it was a given she was going to end up the supreme, i hope they pull a fast one on us and it isnt her but i wont get my hopes up
 5 years ago '04        #310
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,473 | Props total: 4376 4376
 CTre said:
She delivers lines very badly and she just doesn't act like a witch..all of the "oh sh*ts" "omg" I don't know if its how her character is written but she just seems like a extra in the house with very little development.
did it ever occur to you guys that hate precious and feel she is out of place is because she is? she isn't a witch she is one of the voodoo chicks. her power is being a human voodoo doll!! i think she got scooped up before angela bassett could and she will be the turning point in the story when she realizes she was lied to and never had a chance at being a white supreme...but she could be a black voodoo queen tho . this season is too well put together to have such a character breakdown like that. I think she will serve a major purpose really soon.
 5 years ago '11        #311
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
 zhiggeman said:
did it ever occur to you guys that hate precious and feel she is out of place is because she is? she isn't a witch she is one of the voodoo chicks. her power is being a human voodoo doll!! i think she got scooped up before angela bassett could and she will be the turning point in the story when she realizes she was lied to and never had a chance at being a white supreme...but she could be a black voodoo queen tho . this season is too well put together to have such a character breakdown like that. I think she will serve a major purpose really soon.
yea, already knew that it could go that way. i even said i like her character. but her acting still sucks a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #312
nomorebull34 189 heat pts189
space
avatar space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 676 676
 5 years ago '11        #313
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
Zoe is being a dumb c*nt for messing with that board. fu*k that bi*ch. I don't care about the axe man.


Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-13-2013 at 08:37 PM..
 11-13-2013, 09:34 PM         #314
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea how some of you don't like this season so far

sh*t has been mad entertaining, we ain't going to get a well scripted show like Breaking Bad, we can hope, but I'll take what we have so far and I'll run with it. Can't wait to watch the new episode tomorrow, Zoe must be shown nekkid
 5 years ago '08        #315
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
I wish the episode was an hour and a half. I could watch this sh*t forever
 11-13-2013, 10:07 PM         #316
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
I wish the episode was an hour and a half. I could watch this sh*t forever
Exactly lol, people just love to hate on sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #317
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
another good episode. Great development with her husband.

I've never wanted to fu*k Angela Basset until ths season started
 5 years ago '10        #318
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,981 | Props total: 2943 2943
 Kobane said:
another good episode. Great development with her husband.

I've never wanted to fu*k Angela Basset until ths season started
U are not alone bruh


but this episode was good
 5 years ago '05        #319
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,171 | Props total: 21480 21480
 booie4 said:
That play's a part in it, but imo she's still haven't impressed me in her two seasons.
I liked her better in the first season. This one she's just been ok


[video - click to view]



Next week looks good too


Last edited by Danger Zone; 11-13-2013 at 11:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #320
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 124 124
 Kobane said:
another good episode. Great development with her husband.

I've never wanted to fu*k Angela Basset until ths season started
Can't believe she's 55 yrs old.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy