OFFICIAL American Horror Story Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #201
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Rico23 said:
Why the fu*k is my name ALWAYS in your mouth whether I talk to u or not...why are u always thinking of me does my comments hurt your soul THAT much?

That's the first time I have ever mentioned your name in my entire time on Boxden when I wasn't having a conversation with you. Keep reaching though

You're so predictable

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-25-2013 at 02:35 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #202
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
I seriously had to fast forward through the Precious/Minotaur scene.
 4 years ago '05        #203
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Regardless of u saying my name or not, everything else I said is true and remains true...then u call me a f*ggot for doing something, yet you are doing the same exact thing...

Stop responding
I'm trying to engage in conversation with the guy. The same thing I attempted to do with you but you just hit me with a tl;dr and kept it moving because you realized I literally crushed every single point you could have possibly attempted to make before you even made it. So you just ignored the post, called it an essay because I spent a few minutes responding to some imbecile on the internet, and then reengaged in conversation with me in another thread bypassing every single point I had made in the previous thread.

And the "stop responding" isn't gonna work. Typical tactic of a little douche bag like you. If I don't answer, you feel like you somehow shut me down, and if I answer I "caught feelings".

Here, let me try it. Now you stop responding.
 4 years ago '05        #204
space
space
I never insulted anybody for coming into any thread and making fun of any show.

I insulted a the guy in this thread specifically for coming into this thread, dropping a baseless opinion on it, and then ignoring everybody who tries to engage him in conversation. Which is the exact same thing he does in several threads all across Boxden. It's as if he is incapable of engaging in a conversation about anything. He just states his opinion matter of factly, without any sort of basis for opinion, and keeps it moving. I respond to everybody who directs any statement to me and I will happily go back and forth about why I dislike something somebody else likes or why I like something somebody else dislikes.

That was my point.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming in this thread. Sorry for cluttering it up, folks.
 4 years ago '05        #205
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I did the same...but somehow. I'm the f*ggot and you are the watcher/protector ...again...too stupid to insult
I am baffled at your lack of reading comprehension. You get annoyed when people disagree with you about a show. I get annoyed when people don't back up their statements with facts or even opinions and are to intellectually inept to even form any sort of argument that supports their opinion. Whether it be about television shows, sports, or any other facet of life. Somebody who just makes baseless statements and refuses to acknowledge anybody that responds to them is an idiot, plain and simple.

I could care less if a person likes or doesn't like a show that I like or don't like. I am truly flabbergasted at the fact that you don't understand the point I am very clearly making.
 4 years ago '05        #206
space
space
I wasn't talking about you having done that in this thread

I was talking the various times you have got butt hurt in threads where I have laid out facts and tried explaining to you why I didn't like some shows that you like. Most recently S.H.I.E.L.D comes to mind. Or prior to that Ray Donovan. You get upset that I am in threads voicing my displeasure with shows you like. The point was, I could care less if somebody comes in this thread or any other thread and hates on a show. But at least ATTEMPT to engage in conversation if you're gonna take the time out to hate on the show.

The fact that you couldn't put two and two together says all thats needed to be said about you.

4 years ago '05        #207
space
space
 4 years ago '10        #208
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
i cant really get into this show

hell i tried cuz of my girl

only thing good came outta me watching this show was......

i texted baby gravy to my girl & she text back swallow 2nite

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2013, 06:04 PM         #209
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't understand how the main bi*ch is a witch, she fu*ks people and they die? That's all she can do?

Why are these "witches" in the house in new orleans? It's obviously not a school because they haven't learned sh*t.

This is xmen sh*t, you got a mind reader, a voodoo bi*ch, a chick who fu*ks people and they die, a chick that can bring animals back from the dead including herself.

You got a dyke bi*ch trying to get pregnant

I'm trying to grasp what's going on, the show has no "point".

You got the supreme bi*ch trying to live for ever?

The writers got so much sh*t going .

Season 1: haunted house, people move in they die and stay and a demon baby.

Season 2: A psych ward where a dyke is imprisoned and one of the doctors is a serial k!ller and another doctor is a nazi who likes to experiment on people, demon possession , oh and aliens.

Season 3: WHAT THE fu*k?

Last edited by purelogic; 10-25-2013 at 06:09 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #210
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6757 6757
when she was watching Obama
 4 years ago '08        #211
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
 purelogic said:
I still don't understand how the main bi*ch is a witch, she fu*ks people and they die? That's all she can do?

Why are these "witches" in the house in new orleans? It's obviously not a school because they haven't learned sh*t.

This is xmen sh*t, you got a mind reader, a voodoo bi*ch, a chick who fu*ks people and they die, a chick that can bring animals back from the dead including herself.

Season 2: A psych ward where a dyke is imprisoned and one of the doctors is a serial k!ller and another doctor is a nazi who likes to experiment on people, demon possession , oh and aliens.

this guy
 10-25-2013, 10:06 PM         #212
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k this season...

rather just watch re-runs of sabrina the teenage witch or some sh*t

[pic - click to view]

the cat on the show gave no fu*ks
 4 years ago '13        #213
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,011 | Props total: 1843 1843
I still am having an issue with this season. Can we please stop playing that gay a.ss music throughout the episode. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
 4 years ago '11        #214
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,110 | Props total: 5472 5472
I'm curious, what do you guys like about this show? Is it scary?

Some of my female co-workers praised it. I watched Season 1 and bailed.

Last edited by QB Eagles; 10-25-2013 at 10:26 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #215
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 ralph lauren said:
man fu*k this season...

rather just watch re-runs of sabrina the teenage witch or some sh*t

[pic - click to view]

the cat on the show gave no fu*ks
real sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #216
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13755 13755
 Blah said:
when she was watching Obama
Sh*t had me in tears.
 4 years ago '11        #217
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8504 8504
*super-zesty witch theme song plays while reading thread "la la la la laaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaa"
 4 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 Godric said:
I still am having an issue with this season. Can we please stop playing that gay a.ss music throughout the episode. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
That music is clearly the theme of the season so get used to it.

I think it's a dope little melody
 4 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 purelogic said:

You don't understand how the main bi*ch is a witch?

Yes, because regular chicks can just fu*k people and k!ll them all the time. Obviously she didn't tap into her full potential yet, that's why she was sent to this school.

And just because they aren't showing them take classes doesn't mean they haven't been taking classes. If they focused on them taking classes you'd be in here bi*ching about it being a show about girls in school.

I actually do get your X-Men comparison, unlike a few of the other people in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with that. A show about mutants done right would be dope as fu*k

What in the actual fu*k are you talking about with a dyke bi*ch trying to get pregnant? You think Sarah Paulson's character is a lesbian?

And this mother fu*ker really just sat here and tried to act like season twos plot was some straight forward plot that wasn't convoluted at all

Season two was a clusterfu*k of stories all happening at the same time. You have to give this season some time to pan out and flesh it's stories out and hope it closes stronger then season two, which I'm betting it will.

Hey, at least your dumb a.ss actually listed some reasons for not liking the show, though.

Now let's try and see if we can make some more progress with you. The question I've been asking you for the past month. Since you seem to be in every single show thread hating on the show, would you mind listing your top five currently airing shows? Currently airing as in they will air a new episode within the next 12 months. Try to actually answer the fu*king question this time instead of dodging it like you have the past half dozen times. AHS isn't in my top five by any means, but it's a decent show at the very least.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-26-2013 at 12:46 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #220
space
space
Oh, and hey RICO, f*ggot,

Notice how I actually responded to a guy point by point instead of just crying like a little f*ggot because the guy was in this thread hating on the show.

Take notes. F*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago