most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2013, 01:13 PM         #81
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
There's always been negative propaganda regarding MDMA. There were studies faked, showing it causes brain damage... all sorts of bullsh*t.

Budden on that bullsh*t right now tho. If you know Budden, you know he has an addictive personality. He could be addicted to Skittles. MDMA is fine for you, as long as you stay hydrated, and don't mix it with crazy uppers.

Still, I wish people would get real info. Black culture follows rappers so blindly. I been doing E for about a decade now, and all the people that used to try to talk sh*t to me about it, all doing it now, thanks to Trinidad James. Rappers had grown a.ss men drinking Nuvo. n*ggas follow so much, and have no idea what they're even doing.

This garbage ain't helping tho.

Shout out to Lisa Evers tho.
n*gga does E cuz he cant get pus*y without it

thats the main reason u losers drink and do drugs cuz u lack SOCIAL SKILLS without

ol' "man i cant party unless i get fu*ked up" a.ss n*gga
 02-08-2013, 01:18 PM         #82
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao I blame rappers for fu*kin up the molly game. these n*ggas make anything a trend....

next is gon be shrooms and lsd... bet. black folks (especially in the hood) wouldnt fu*k with pills period. I remember back in middle school.. if someone popped X, it was a "white people" thing and n*ggas would clown you... now you got molly sellin like hot cakes in the hood.

I'm waitin on the day n*ggas start talkin bout shrooms and lsd on the mainstream level.
Ain't nothing wrong with taking a few trips. I fu*ks with psychedelic's. I'd do that rather than do that anyday than use some chems. You really have no idea what you are getting when you do pills....

The problem is there is no deregulation of molly or other illegal drugs. People are cutting it with other sh*t to make a higher profit. People with preexisting or undiagnosed medical conditions can die or get sick. IF there was deregulation and pharm grade product available for the rec use we wouldn't have so many deaths.

Last edited by Tyrant Noir; 02-08-2013 at 01:21 PM..
 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM         #83
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao I blame rappers for fu*kin up the molly game. these n*ggas make anything a trend....

next is gon be shrooms and lsd... bet. black folks (especially in the hood) wouldnt fu*k with pills period. I remember back in middle school.. if someone popped X, it was a "white people" thing and n*ggas would clown you... now you got molly sellin like hot cakes in the hood.

I'm waitin on the day n*ggas
start talkin bout shrooms and lsd on the mainstream level.
what the fu*k type of middle school u go to?

02-08-2013, 02:28 PM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Lol at all of this. Dude trying real hard to get that promo. He knows damn well molly wasn't keeping him up for five days, he's a former crack addict. As far as drugs go, MDMA is about as safe as it gets. Of course if you're dropping them heavily they'll have negative effects, but you can also die from drinking too much water. Anything in excess is bad.
right?

so much misinfo. props to everyone in here who dropped actual knopwledge.

bit of advice: don't buy from anyone you don't know/trust/love and who doesn't return that same feeling for you!
 5 years ago '10        #85
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
Put chalk in capsules and go by a "rave name" sh*t is too easy 3 years ago we were putting glitter on x pills and making triple fu*king idiots in the club lmao!
 5 years ago '10        #86
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 sm0kex said:
Put chalk in capsules and go by a "rave name" sh*t is too easy 3 years ago we were putting glitter on x pills and making triple fu*king idiots in the club lmao!
that's cos americans are naive and clueless
 5 years ago '13        #87
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 TheMindOf said:
Its a local Fox station..

Local stations don't have the same right wing agenda as the cable news version of Fox News..

You n*ggas is telling me you never watched local Fox news and can't tell the difference between that and the Cable News network?

And lets not pretend like there's not like 30 songs in hip hop right now with "molly" in the title

Find me the 30 rock, country, or pop songs with Molly in the title... I'll wait.

You should be happy they're shedding some light on the matter. Especially since its a dangerous trend that's spreading amongst minority youths..

^Real sh*t! I respect you for pointing this out.

But the reporter f'd up by saying "hip hop and love"

But I commend Joe Budden for speaking out against this and it's good PR for him.

So im glad to see him winning.
 5 years ago '13        #88
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 bbrossy313 said:
but "whites" have kept mdma in the underground scene. As soon as "minorites" find out what its all about they go n write a hit song about it.

Either way there was so much misinformation spread throughout this news segment.

Budden was on meth if he was staying up for 5 days.

MDMA makes you awake n happy by releaseing an excessive amount of serotonin to the brain. The brain can only produce so much serotonin at one time therefore u stop rolling after "x" amount of molly (typically around a half gram for most). this is also why if you take it 2 days in a row u barely feel it. So no matter how much you take it will not continue to keep you awake for 5 days.
You also left out the fact that when you take Molly often your serotonin receptors become f'd up and you remain depress for a long time.

I also want to point out that Mdma does make people hallucinate, they have been people who k!lled their self trying top do crazy stuff while on a molly trip. Much like people on an acid trip.
 5 years ago '04        #89
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
wait this dude said u can make molly from sh*t u buy at the store... please explain.
 5 years ago '04        #90
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
anyone saying sh*t about molly doesnt prove sh*t. i take molly every weekend and i am not depressed nor have i ever tried to k!ll myself. i just dance and fu*k bi*ches and wake up the next morning a lil groggy but fine later on in the day.

worry about alcohol. thats more dangerous and addictive, and its legal.
 02-08-2013, 04:17 PM         #91
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Who respects Fox News? they always twisting sh*t. Almost everything they said is not true
yeah and MSNBC, CBS and CNN are the truth
 02-08-2013, 04:18 PM         #92
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RocawearMan said:

worry about alcohol. thats more dangerous and addictive, and its legal.
everyone that takes drugs on the regular says the same sh*t
 5 years ago '13        #93
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 chodestealer187 said:
yeah and MSNBC, CBS and CNN are the truth
To be honest, no news is the truth. It's almost impossible to be not biased because we are all human being and would push our agenda regardless as to whether we are conscious of it or not. With this said im glad fox news is one hundred percent clear about their right-wing agenda and I know not to fu*k with it. It's also why I perfer CNN but I would watch FOX just to get the other side of the story every now and again, watch local news, and read the news paper. As for yall that do Molly and are proud of it and supporting it. You know damn well that you do it because without it you feel inadequate. Some of you n*ggas are also dumb and follow trends, like them dumb n*ggas that do bath salts. Either way it is man made and can cause dependence. If you have a crumby life and you do any drug that makes you feel good it will cause dependence. Im not saying all drugs are bad but moderation is key and man made ones are a big no-no. That's all!

5 years ago '07        #94
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5908 5908
That's why I only smoke the Green
 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM         #95
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 614FACE said:
the sole reason i stick to my tree's.
trees are grown with man made chemicals too, there hasnt been enough time yet to actually identify the long term effects from the marijuana u get nowadays. If anything mainstream weed could be worse like it or not
 5 years ago '07        #96
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Budden is my Idol and God but he needs to with this sh*t

dont go on knocking sh*t because you're a junky. Its called moderation people. Everything is a drug, its called controlling the damn intake. smarten up. Ive have tried almost every drug out there and still dont understand how people become addicted. I guess its all about your priorities and goals.

But lets be real this mothefu*ker just wants a little bit of publicity
 5 years ago '10        #97
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8301 8301
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up with ur excuses for drug use n*gga u dont know sh*t

u never manufactured the drug so u only goin off of what U WANNA BELIEVE n*gga. confirmation bias.

stick to weed plain and simple quit drinkin and doin drugs u lame a.ss cornball.
Who are you? n*gga you don't hold no weight on these forums or in your real life. Take your lame excuse of a life and end it son.

It's not what I wanna believe, it's the truth. n*ggas only get addicted to sh*t because they don't research what the fu*k they are taking and they aren't true to themselves about if they are mentally and emotionally ready to take whatever drug it may be.

I don't respect people who spread misinformation just to serve whatever agenda they want. People's lives in entirety are on the line and spreading misinformation is some foul sh*t
 02-08-2013, 05:29 PM         #98
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
You also left out the fact that when you take Molly often your serotonin receptors become f'd up and you remain depress for a long time.

I also want to point out that Mdma does make people hallucinate, they have been people who k!lled their self trying top do crazy stuff while on a molly trip. Much like people on an acid trip.
whatever is making them hallucinate is not pure, it's cut with something. bet.

and 5HTP does fine for me to replace serotonin after i roll
 5 years ago '10        #99
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8301 8301
 iThink said:
whatever is making them hallucinate is not pure, it's cut with something. bet.

and 5HTP does fine for me to replace serotonin after i roll
Some knowledgeable people in here I see

To drop some more knowledge on ya cats:

MDMA is only dangerous in the case that you take too much. Because it is a stimulant like cocaine and releases and inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine and some other chemical, you can run the risk of serotonin syndrome which is an overdose of serotonin. Even this is rarely fatal.

But then again, only a dumbass who hasn't done his research before taking a drug would have this happen to him
 5 years ago '05        #100
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
anybody can make molly in the kitchen. am i missing something?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy