Joe Budden Speaks About The Dangers Of "Molly" On NY's Fox 5 News

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2013, 12:02 AM         #61
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh now he wants to do this? man listen he needs to take his own advice........ A LONG TIME AGO tho. Any1 that dosen't know that molly is NOOOO GOOD for em deserve to odee from it nd die. Molly is WORSE than crack and once i found that out and what it's capable of doing, all i can do is shake my head that these rap n*ggas sittin here promoting it and like idiots these kids and some grownups are following suit
 5 years ago '12        #62
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7390 7390
Lmao at being able to make Molly from cvs non prescription section.
Fox is retarded.
 5 years ago '04        #63
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Bouncer said:
MDMA does not make you hallucinate. That's a load of horsesh*t. You just get really fu*kin happy and feel like nothing at that point can go wrong. Yea, doing it a lot does have negative effects just like with anything

Dumb video. And like a dude said, there is no way Budden was jus trippin off M
doesn't make you hallucinate... but will blur your vision if you really geekin, sh*t looks crazy when you're in a club with the strobelights on

btw, molly is a crystalline POWDER my brehs... lick it off your hand (nasty... the sh*t tastes bitter as fu*k) or put it in your drink...

never seen a "pure" mdma pill... so strictly speaking you can't "pop a molly" like you can pop an ecstasy pill... these rappers don't know what tha fu*k they talkin about
 02-08-2013, 02:10 AM         #64
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Another guy who doesn't know the difference between local news channels and cable news channels.

There's no agenda on local news.

Whens the last time you watched your local evening news and saw a right wing wing agenda being pushed?

research the difference between cable news and local news then try again.

Also, there's like 30 songs in hip hop right now with Molly in their TITLE, don't you think that a reason for concern, especially when those song are geared towards the minority community?

They're actually doing a good thing by shedding light on this.
I dont really fu*k with your opinion usually bruh but u right. and i fux w molly from time to time. but this molly sh*t gettin too big, meaning that even finding pure molly is rare now. that sh*t always cut with somethin nowadays once sh*t hit the street tough its over. to you young n*ggas that sh*t aint coo to do once-twice a week u gotta space that sh*t out if u wanna remain healthy. i known good people who just aint the same now. they good but they gotta cope w what they lost mentally. trinidad james is a square a.ss n*gga, trust me
 02-08-2013, 02:11 AM         #65
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kreuzberg61 said:
doesn't make you hallucinate... but will blur your vision if you really geekin, sh*t looks crazy when you're in a club with the strobelights on

btw, molly is a crystalline POWDER my brehs... lick it off your hand (nasty... the sh*t tastes bitter as fu*k) or put it in your drink...

never seen a "pure" mdma pill... so strictly speaking you can't "pop a molly" like you can pop an ecstasy pill... these rappers don't know what tha fu*k they talkin about
capsules = pills. molly always in capsules or just straight powdaa
 02-08-2013, 02:20 AM         #66
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Molly is a sly lil bi*ch cuz the youth don't comprehend thats what makes extacy extacy. yeah alot of use puts holes in your brain and u lose memory and even social skills. until you're back on it then u feel better and deepen addiction. yall have fun but be safe addiction isnt coo period. i dont even promote my weed habits, even tho i dont think theres anything wrong w it.
 02-08-2013, 02:50 AM         #67
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:

how can n*ggas know they are getting the pure MDMA and not some pills cut with some bull?
same way you know your weed wasn't made with chemicals and additives
 5 years ago '06        #68
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1213 1213
 kreuzberg61 said:

It comes in a capsule.

And blurred vision while rollin heavy is nowhere near a hallucination bro.

And lol @ this video saying you can make this drug. Are they even talking about MDMA? Seems like they're talking about crystal meth
 5 years ago '06        #69
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1213 1213
 varcitykid said:
Smh now he wants to do this? man listen he needs to take his own advice........ A LONG TIME AGO tho. Any1 that dosen't know that molly is NOOOO GOOD for em deserve to odee from it nd die. Molly is WORSE than crack and once i found that out and what it's capable of doing, all i can do is shake my head that these rap n*ggas sittin here promoting it and like idiots these kids and some grownups are following suit
congratulations. You have no idea what you're talking about.
 5 years ago '07        #70
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 1244 1244
 francnad4 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-08-2013, 08:44 AM         #71
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought only chicks did this E, Molly, etc... type stuff. I would NEVER. I don't smoke or consume alcohol. My drug of choice is pus*y.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3868 3868
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
No. The reason why people are still so against drug use these days is because of misinformation like this that is purposely put into the popoulations heads.

Molly is pure MDMA which was once used as a treatment for PTSD and depression. Ecstasy is a pressed pill with MDMA and other binders and sometimes other drugs.

The only dangers from Molly is people claiming to sell something as Molly that is NOT Molly. It is non addictive and the real sh*t is hard to make yourself.

Budden wasn't addicted to no Molly
Thx breh. Don't u hate when people pull drug "facts" straight outta their as*hole? Then they wanna spread this "knowledge" around
 5 years ago '04        #73
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 TheMindOf said:
Another guy who doesn't know the difference between local news channels and cable news channels.

There's no agenda on local news.

Whens the last time you watched your local evening news and saw a right wing wing agenda being pushed?

research the difference between cable news and local news then try again.

Also, there's like 30 songs in hip hop right now with Molly in their TITLE, don't you think that a reason for concern, especially when those song are geared towards the minority community?

They're actually doing a good thing by shedding light on this.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1148 1148
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
No. The reason why people are still so against drug use these days is because of misinformation like this that is purposely put into the popoulations heads.

Molly is pure MDMA which was once used as a treatment for PTSD and depression. Ecstasy is a pressed pill with MDMA and other binders and sometimes other drugs.

The only dangers from Molly is people claiming to sell something as Molly that is NOT Molly. It is non addictive and the real sh*t is hard to make yourself.

Budden wasn't addicted to no Molly
this.

i don't support any drug (besides trees) but i hate when news and media outlets provide "misinformation" about a subject, especially if that subject is molly.

ecstasy is the pill with various chemicals and drugs mixed in it. u take ex and the come up feels incredible but u feel like a hangover times ten this next day.

molly is a capsule filled with pure MDMA powder and is supposed to give u a "clear, long-lasting, energetic, euphoric high" for several hours and u gradually come down.

i do not condone any drug use (besides weed smoking) but at least provide the correct information, news reporters.
 5 years ago '10        #75
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Joe is such a liar. n*gga was on angel dust for years and now he wanna give Molly all the credit for his drug addiction story.
 5 years ago '13        #76
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
Oh my god....

This n*gga created promotion for his damn album........
 5 years ago '08        #77
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12480 12480
fu*k Molly, Opioids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #78
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1998 1998
I popped a Molly once.. it was cool.. if I was rich and didt have to do Sht I would pop every day.. it juss put me in a good mood and I was high
 5 years ago '04        #79
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's been a trend and never a problem. Plus, this is not the truth bruh

Pure propaganda. Whites been on MDMA for the longest and now when minorities find out about it, there are strict enforcers and claims of addiction coming out of the woodwork.

fu*k outta her with that bullsh*t
There's always been negative propaganda regarding MDMA. There were studies faked, showing it causes brain damage... all sorts of bullsh*t.

Budden on that bullsh*t right now tho. If you know Budden, you know he has an addictive personality. He could be addicted to Skittles. MDMA is fine for you, as long as you stay hydrated, and don't mix it with crazy uppers.

Still, I wish people would get real info. Black culture follows rappers so blindly. I been doing E for about a decade now, and all the people that used to try to talk sh*t to me about it, all doing it now, thanks to Trinidad James. Rappers had grown a.ss men drinking Nuvo. n*ggas follow so much, and have no idea what they're even doing.

This garbage ain't helping tho.

Shout out to Lisa Evers tho.
 02-08-2013, 01:11 PM         #80
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's been a trend and never a problem. Plus, this is not the truth bruh

Pure propaganda. Whites been on MDMA for the longest and now when minorities find out about it, there are strict enforcers and claims of addiction coming out of the woodwork.

fu*k outta her with that bullsh*t
n*gga shut the fu*k up with ur excuses for drug use n*gga u dont know sh*t

u never manufactured the drug so u only goin off of what U WANNA BELIEVE n*gga. confirmation bias.

stick to weed plain and simple quit drinkin and doin drugs u lame a.ss cornball.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago