most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,077 | Props total: 17419 17419
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly what im sayin yo.. but u know ignorant a.ss people would rather just label him "mentally ill"... instead of actually tryjn to understand what pushed him to do it in the first place.
Dead a.ss fam. n*ggas act like people don't get pissed off anymore.

The media is so hilarious to....They are trying their hardest not to cover the manifesto an the police corruption sh*t...local news here damn near tried justifying why the cops shot them innocent folks they thought were him

This country is so fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #82
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
he has prolly switched cars by now also
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
I wonder how many of you anti-establishment ppl in here applauding his action read that he is for an AWB and likes Piers Morgan arguments for gun control

02-07-2013, 04:04 PM         #84
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hillwhoa: They need to make this into a movie as soon as this is all over.
 5 years ago '04        #85
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly what im sayin yo.. but u know ignorant a.ss people would rather just label him "mentally ill"... instead of actually tryjn to understand what pushed him to do it in the first place.
I'm a.ssuming the mentally ill aspect of this situation can be attributed to that part in his manifesto in which he stated that he was suffering from depression. Plus due to his military history, people might a.ssume that he could be suffering from PTSD. Both would be reason enough to deem him mentally ill or suffering from mental problems.

I'm more concerned about his allegations of police corruption. His story is very believing and surprisingly accurate in its depiction. I wouldn't discount his story, especially with regards to police corruption.

But at the end of the day if he was that upset he could of escalated the matter to the FBI, or just kept attacking the actual officers who he claims ruined his life.

The taking of innocent life is what leads me to believe that he has some form of mental disorder. But like Chris Rock once said "Whatever happened to being crazy?"
 5 years ago '04        #86
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
too bad he lost himself in the process...shooting innocent people will erase eveything he has done/written no matter what...
 5 years ago '05        #87
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
 Sam Rothstein said:
:hillwhoa: They need to make this into a movie as soon as this is all over.
....You Know They Will. Was This n*gga In The Army or Something The Way He Planning This sh*t Out Like Damn.
 5 years ago '04        #88
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
too bad he lost himself in the process...shooting innocent people will erase eveything he has done/written no matter what...

Had he kept gunning for his fellow officers, it wouldn't have made him "appear" less batsh*t crazy than the media is already portraying him to be. Not saying he is or is not insane, but once you start k!lling innocents, your entire cause becomes tainted and lost.
 5 years ago '11        #89
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Live Stream LA .

5 years ago '09        #90
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,517 | Props total: 11384 11384
 matelyan said:

Had he kept gunning for his fellow officers, it wouldn't have made him "appear" less batsh*t crazy than the media is already portraying him to be. Not saying he is or is not insane, but once you start k!lling innocents, your entire cause becomes tainted and lost.
had the police officers been doing they job right, maybe situations like this wouldn't happen

i'm very sorry for the innocent people that got k!lled, but maybe now a cop understands what that feels like when they k!ll and ruin innocent peoples life as well but only get a slap on the wrist
 5 years ago '11        #91
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
They are still looking for him in that same truck . What a bunch of idiots , obviously this man is well trained and he is 10 steps ahead because he knows all of their tactics they will use .
 5 years ago '04        #92
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
cliff notes i cant read all that sh*t i got 3 kids runnin round
 5 years ago '07        #93
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
They think he's up in Big Bear and they got snipers looking for him, they're not trying to let him live AT ALL.
 5 years ago '04        #94
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
had the police officers been doing they job right, maybe situations like this wouldn't happen

i'm very sorry for the innocent people that got k!lled, but maybe now a cop understands what that feels like when they k!ll and ruin innocent peoples life as well but only get a slap on the wrist
I agree and honestly believe this man's story. I think his desire to expose and change police practices in America is an amazing cause that should be dealt with immediately.

But his methods were not that constructive for his cause. k!lling his fellow officers families doesn't really drive home the issue with the problems he presents in his manifesto.

I hope this entire ordeal forces LA, Cali, and the nation as a whole to finally address:

Police Corruption

Mental Health
 5 years ago '11        #95
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
cliff notes i cant read all that sh*t i got 3 kids runnin round

Military Trained Ex Cop is taking down other cops and families .
 5 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Trolling said:
Military Trained Ex Cop is taking down other cops and families .
wow wtf why, is he tired of the police jus like alot of us are
 5 years ago '07        #97
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
The news helicopter is so stupid. If he's watching the news, he knows exactly where the snipers are cause the news is showing the snipers' location on TV
 5 years ago '07        #98
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668

watch it live on here KCAL 9 news in LA
 5 years ago '04        #99
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
wow wtf why, is he tired of the police jus like alot of us are
He alleges that he over 3 years ago he was fired because he "blew" the whistle on a fellow officer who kicked a mentally challenged cuffed suspect in the face. The police claimed that he was a bully and dismissed him from the force.

Now he is back to confront the corruption within the LAPD responsible for his firing by k!lling the officers involved and their family members.
 5 years ago '04        #100
space
space
what he usin 50cal round s
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy