Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Tony Franks said:
Do we know the exact details on those two people he k!lled? Like, were they unarmed and not trying to cause him any harm? I need info
Yeah unarmed and just sitting in their car. Husband and wife. Apparently she was the daughter of a captain in the LAPD. Captain Quan was his name and he represented him when he was getting investigated.

Apparently they just found his truck in big bear on fire. Im watching it right now on tv.
 5 years ago '04        #62
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
You could've just answer my question like this, rather than trying to be an internet tough guy. I really had seen nothing in the article that I read about him k!lling a police officers daughter, but don't worry I went and found it myself. Thanks for your help!
I just said you were misquoted with your facts. I live here in LA Ive been hearing about all this since sunday but didnt get national attention until he shot 3 officers and k!lled 1. And they did say the innocent girl k!lled on sunday was a police officers daughter.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3916 3916
 Rob De Niro said:
Yeah unarmed and just sitting in their car. Husband and wife. Apparently she was the daughter of a captain in the LAPD. Captain Quan was his name and he represented him when he was getting investigated.

Apparently they just found his truck in big bear on fire. Im watching it right now on tv.
Dam yo, thanks. Now I see where he says he is k!lling families too. He's gone fu*king crazy now. still my hero as long as he doesn't turn on innocent civilians. If cops n their fam don't wanna die, leave town
 5 years ago '04        #65
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 320 320
This n*gga is CJ with 5 stars
 5 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
Dam yo, thanks. Now I see where he says he is k!lling families too. He's gone fu*king crazy now. still my hero as long as he doesn't turn on innocent civilians. If cops n their fam don't wanna die, leave town
This was the couple murdered on sunday. Innocent as can be. Both met while at Concordia University and both played basketball.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #67
space
space
Oh and can a mod rename this thread.
 5 years ago '09        #68
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,486 | Props total: 11372 11372
 MochaWhitey said:
This n*gga is CJ with 5 stars

double entendre don't ask me how
 5 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
OK fair enough brother.

Yeah I definitely don't agree that she should be k!lling innocent people, but at the same time...how do you know thats the case? How do you 100% without a doubt know? The LAPD is very fu*king shady man. They would do anything to set a guy up, and to not be in the wrong about this whole situation....
While the LAPD is shady as fu*k that doesnt give anybody the right to take someones life. He is in the wrong now. This man has gone off the deep end. Mental illness is a fu*ked up thing. And the government does nothing about it.
 5 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
So...since those innocent civilians are recovering from their gunshot wounds that they did nothing to attract, it's ok that they were shot???

U sound like a dumbass. This is exactly why dude snapped in the first place.
You're the dumbass because if you actually read the whole thread you actually would have read one of my posts.

Rob De Niro said:
The PD is going to be sued so many times because of this. They shot 2 ladies this morning thinking it was dorner and shot at a third person but missed. All were driving nissan titans. This is just a mess here in southern california. That state is now on blue alert.

They got cops parked on the freeways just looking for his truck.
I never said it was okay for them to be shot. This whole situation is fu*ked that is not going to end in a good manner. A tragedy

Last edited by Rob De Niro; 02-07-2013 at 03:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #71
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 15703 15703
yo this some sh*t straight off Law Abiding Citizen
 5 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
.. they fu*ked his life up then left him there to pick up the pieces... all while tarnishing his name and rep.

Apparently he tried to handle it difrerently... they wouldnt listen. Its only so far a man can be pushed before he starts f!ghting back.

And I dont know why u tryina blame it on "mental illness". Its apparent he was sane enough to be a marine then a police officer.... its not like he was some anti social outcast that in his house cleaning his guns all day.

I just think the mental illness excuse is a cop out and takes the attention off the reason hes doing it in the first place.
Dude people snap just like that. 1 day they are fine the next day they hate the world. Granted seems like this had been happening to him since he got fired. You cant say that this man is mentally sane right now. He is off the wall, mental illness.
 5 years ago '07        #73
space
space
This man snapped and innocent people are paying for it. People are scared schools are in lockdown and some people are not coming home to their families. Whether it was police or innocent people that doesnt make it right.
 5 years ago '04        #74
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 lboog1423 said:
yo this some sh*t straight off Law Abiding Citizen
Yea you right. But if its like the movie this dude going to get his bodies. So he'll have a win cause he said he ready to die. To him he wants pay back, might get it, time will tell.
 5 years ago '12        #75
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17385 17385
I was just watching a high speed chase on the 710 Freeway in LA...and my homegirl was trying to leave school and go through the area where they think this n*gga is at...She said its literally tons of cops everywhere. At all the stores, businesses, corners-everything

I don't think hes mentally insane at all. its a such thing as being pissed the fu*k off. This was a guy who was actually a 'good cop' and a veteran who was a proud American. A week ago they would be praising him...now hes 'mentally ill"

No.
 5 years ago '06        #76
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5

Police is shooting innocent bystanders looking for dude lol. sh*t's crazy

Los Angeles and Torrance police were involved in two shootings in Torrance early Thursday when police came across vehicles similar to the one sought by authorities in a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three other officers.

Neither incident actually involved the suspect, said Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase. The suspect, Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, was at large Thursday morning.

The first Torrance incident occurred about 5:20 a.m. in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, Chase said. That incident involved Los Angeles police detectives from the Hollywood division, sources said.

PHOTOS: Manhunt for ex-LAPD officer

Two people were struck by gunfire and transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries, Chase said. No officers were injured.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with Dorner.

Ex-LAPD officer threatened to k!ll in online manifesto

"Now it appears neither of them are directly related," Chase said. "In both of them, officers believed they were at the time."
 5 years ago '05        #77
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
that man is probably in mexico by now
 5 years ago '04        #78
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133