Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
They aint even goin to give this man the opportunity to speak his part... the manifesto wss bad enough.. can u imagine him actually goin to trial to really blow this sh*t up??

He dead soon as they catch him... thats why they lettin off at anyone that even might be him... Only camera time they want him to have is his body full of holes laid out in the street.
Fool should drop off a recording at the new stations on that Osama Bin Laden tip.
 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM         #42
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
If what he says in this manifesto is true. Then he is a hero.
k!lling innocent people does not make you a hero
 5 years ago '11        #43
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
He should record this sh*t like the ATL security guard,sh*t would be a hit
 5 years ago '07        #44
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Fras1788 said:
The media isn't telling this story in full, they're simply claiming that

"The LAPD is on the hunt for a cop k!ller!"

If anyone reads the manifesto, and realizes that bullsh*t that this guy has dealt with...its absolutely insane. He gives details that nobody lying would be able to give and stay consistent with. He's obviously a very nice guy and a very honest guy...who's been driven into insanity by the corruption that lives within our whole system....its just so sad that our society is so stupid that most of them will believe the mainstream media when they say, "LAPD HUNTING COP k!llER!"

The LAPD are such pussies that they're just shooting random vehicles??!?!? and k!lling random people, but yet thats OK??? How come the media isn't saying "LAPD k!lls 2 innocent people!"

But those deaths are all put on this dude with the manifesto just because the media is portraying him as being crazy??!?!?! What the fu*k kind of world are we living in??!?! Where being a whistleblower and reporting a wrong doing is something you get punished for....fu*k THIS WORLD...
I dont know what you read but LAPD didnt k!ll anyone. Those two innocent people who were shot were non lethal wounds. Still doesnt make it right though. They were just delivering newspapers.
 5 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,073 | Props total: 18872 18872
are they having trouble triangulating this man's position?

I'm hearing a lot about Riverside, Corona, Torrance, San Diego... sh*t is all over the place...

Do they even know where to begin lookin for this man?
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 brazidee said:
Killing innocent people does not make you a hero
Ecactly, some peoples logic is absolutely stupid. Please dont give your opinion if its something as dumbfounded as that.
 5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
can I get a link to this please?
touch.latimes.com/#section/718/article/p2p-74329171/

Last edited by Rob De Niro; 02-07-2013 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 RAZAH CUTS said:
are they having trouble triangulating this man's position?

I'm hearing a lot about Riverside, Corona, Torrance, San Diego... sh*t is all over the place...

Do they even know where to begin lookin for this man?
police have no idea. they expanded the search to vegas because he has a house 9 miles off the strip.

this guy is in full fledge military survival mode now
 5 years ago '07        #49
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Christopher Dorner's Legal Documents Challenging The LAPD

02-07-2013, 02:15 PM         #50
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
What about the cops who k!lled the innocent people who were driving the same truck as him?

They're not heroes either...when did I say I supported the cops?
 5 years ago '06        #51
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
I hope this guy dies.. He k!lled a cops daughter and her husband. This guy is a piece of sh*t.. Don't know why you guys are cheering on this guy who has k!lled innocent people
 5 years ago '04        #52
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
May God look in to your soul. As he walks with you as you will be look down on for better or worse.
 5 years ago '06        #53
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Fras1788 said:
Go christopher!!! Wahoo!!
Go eat some more food you fat fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #54
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 TreZ said:
I hope this guy dies.. He k!lled a cops daughter and her husband. This guy is a piece of sh*t.. Don't know why you guys are cheering on this guy who has k!lled innocent people
Did you read his manifesto? Do you know why he is behaving the way he is? I would not go as far as calling this man a hero, for his methods have resulted in the loss of innocent life.

But the one thing I am glad he did is force law enforcement, society and the media to finally address:

Corruption in the police force

The mental instability of the people paid to protect and serve us

Hopefully after the manhunt ends and he is brought to justice, we as a nation can finally have the conversation about police corruption and brutality and the need for stonger background and mental health tests for the men and women serving in law enforcement.
 5 years ago '06        #55
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,073 | Props total: 18872 18872
 ogballer32 said:
police have no idea. they expanded the search to vegas because he has a house 9 miles off the strip.

this guy is in full fledge military survival mode now
def. seems like it.. he's already carried out three tactical a.ssaults.. k!lling and maiming all targets except one...

this man seems like he's too well trained for just city cops in L.A., even the Metro guys likely would have their hands full with him..

at what point, in any will they consider calling in the National Gaurd?
 5 years ago '04        #56
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 RAZAH CUTS said:
def. seems like it.. he's already carried out three tactical a.ssaults.. k!lling and maiming all targets except one...

this man seems like he's too well trained for just city cops in L.A., even the Metro guys likely would have their hands full with him..

at what point, in any will they consider calling in the National Gaurd?
Someone on my facebook mentioned the possibility of others joining his cause, becoming copycats or aiding this man in his mission.

I don't think the way he is going about things is right, but I him for finally speaking up against police corruption and being a posterchild for why law enforcement needs stronger mental health tests.
 5 years ago '08        #57
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,314 | Props total: 13692 13692
Once he gets clapped sh*t will be done why he had to hate on the jets tho
 5 years ago '11        #58
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3907 3907
While I do think that they don't want this guy going to trial. I really believe they "shoot first" just because they are scared. They know what this guy is capable of, and after reading the manifesto, they don't wanna get close. He already said what's gonna happen to them if they do.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3907 3907
Do we know the exact details on those two people he k!lled? Like, were they unarmed and not trying to cause him any harm? I need info
 5 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
What about the cops who k!lled the innocent people who were driving the same truck as him?

Can someone post a link where it said he k!lled cops? I actually didn't even see the part where he k!lled 2 cops? I only saw where 2 cops k!lled 2 innocent people and wounded 1..who were just driving a NIssan Titan?
Stop trolling he k!lled 2 innocent people on sunday and shot 3 officers early this morning k!lling 1. Officers shot 2 this morning thinking it was him but they did not die. 1 was getting released as we speak and the other is in stable condition. Dont comment if you don't know the facts.
Home         

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago