Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Ė American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #501
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17276 17276
Less than 24 hours my n*gga.....you gone make it to The Walking Dead...just hold on bruh...ima grill for the show my damn self

If you're reading this my n*gga just know I always wanted to fu*k Queen Latifah to...glad its another real n*gga out there who feels the same way
 5 years ago '04        #502
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
Bratton, Beck, Hayes, Tingirides, Eisenberg, Martella, Quan, Evans, Hernandez, Villanueva/Gallegos, and Anderson. Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and childrenís schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, Iím terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.
 5 years ago '04        #503
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
in regards to death
I simply donít fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.
n*gga is the truth!

i dont condone what he's done (i.e. k!lling an innocent daughter) but he is proof of the corrupt system in which we live in where the "real" bad muthafu*kas go on with their lives scot-free and when someone actually does the right thing theyre fu*ked over.

n*gga is a product of what they did to him, unfortunately innocent people are being harmed but unfortunately that is the price of war. he knows he's dead meat when/if they catch him but he gonna go down f!ghting for what he believed was right and i can applaud that

its bout time these corrupt muthafu*kas were held responsible for their actions.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity Iím not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.
sh*t hits close to home, i cant even count the times this sh*t has happened where a hispanic officer disrespects me in front of his colleagues to look good in presence of his fellow officers even when he knew damn right i didnt do anything wrong.

same goes for my black friends

Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it. Whatever contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan youíve created, shelve it. I am a walking exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button. JRIC, DOJ, LASD, FBI and other local LE canít a.ssist and should not involve themselves in a matter that does not concern them. For all other agencies, do not involve yourself in this capture or recovery of me. Look at the big picture of the situation. They (LAPD) created the situation. I will harm no outside agency unless it is a deadly force/IDOL situation. With todayís budgeting and fiscal mess, you guys can not afford lose several officers to IOD or KIA/EOW. Plus, other officers should not have to take on the additional duties and responsibilities of dead officers. Think about their families, outside agencies, Chiefs/Directors.

my n*gga is ready for anything they throw at him
 5 years ago '11        #504
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Yo . ...

What if he is actually having psychological warfare right now , because i know the whole LAPD etc is on high alert , shook of an ambush or etc living in a constant state of fear .....

[pic - click to view]

If this is the case this man is a Genius
 5 years ago '11        #505
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Suspected LAPD k!ller Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002

“'It's an integrity thing,' Chris Dorner told Enid News and Eagle. 'I didn’t work for it, so it’s not mine. And it was for the church.'”

5 years ago '08        #506
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Johnson4u222 said:
This n*gga just turned into a super villain...I know the LAPD scurred than a motha... "The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, itís the police officers." Man it was only a matter of time...
 5 years ago '06        #507
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
He still on the run ?

I'm rooting for him
 5 years ago '08        #508
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 silverhaze said:
-- Thursday, Feb. 7, 2:18 a.m.: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet is found less than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.

if he was fired in 2008 wouldn't he have to off turned in his badge
Great fu*king question....
 5 years ago '12        #509
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
I believe he does not exist.

Evil is what you make it.

LAPD or the city of LA is doing this to scare their citizens and when they do "find" him and k!ll him, they want to be seen as the big, good hero.
 5 years ago '04        #510
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1128 1128
History before our eyes....
 5 years ago '07        #511
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 FreshMatic said:
I believe he does not exist.

Evil is what you make it.

LAPD or the city of LA is doing this to scare their citizens and when they do "find" him and k!ll him, they want to be seen as the big, good hero.
Always down for a good conspiracy, but I don't buy this one. Citizens aren't scared; cops and their families are. Why fabricate a martyr? Especially after cops already shot two innocent people hunting for this person you think doesn't exist?

If anything, they're looking worse right now. The manifesto suggests that the racism ripping Los Angeles apart is institutionalized in its own law enforcement. It speaks of overly aggressive police officers. And it centers around one overqualified man who's had enough of them. The consensus among most is that Dorner is a bit of a psycho, and even though it's fu*ked up about the one cop's daughter and her man, we all kinda get it.

Nothing to gain by making him up.
 5 years ago '09        #512
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
He's gonna wait till walking dead season is over to murk ppl
 02-10-2013, 02:03 PM         #513
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SANTA ANA, Calif. -- A Los Angeles police captain who's been named as a target in a fugitive former cop's online manifesto says he is taking the threat against him seriously.

Capt. Phil Tingirides tells the Orange County Register () that he hasn't been able to leave his home since he learned Christopher Dorner was seeking revenge against former LAPD colleagues that Dorner blames for ending his career.

Authorities suspect Dorner k!lled three people, including the daughter of a retired police captain who had represented Dorner in the disciplinary proceedings that led to his firing.

Tingirides chaired a board that stripped Dorner of his badge.

He says he's concerned for the safety of his family after seeing what Dorner is accused of doing to the daughter of former Capt. Randy Quan.
 5 years ago '12        #514
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
Has the LAPD ever been this concerned over ONE MAN in recent years?

Does anyone know?

I don't pay attention to the news much.
 5 years ago '10        #515
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Trolling said:
Suspected LAPD k!ller Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002

ď'It's an integrity thing,' Chris Dorner told Enid News and Eagle. 'I didnít work for it, so itís not mine. And it was for the church.'Ē

can't wait till the media reports this!

5 years ago '06        #516
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
they're doin a news conference as we speak...

they just announced... $1 Million dollar reward for Dorner...
 5 years ago '10        #517
space
space
as predicted......they brought out the drones for Dorner

5 years ago '05        #518
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 RAZAH CUTS said:
they're doin a news conference as we speak...

they just announced... $1 Million dollar reward for Dorner...
Hmmm That Explains Why Its So Pack Downtown Now. Police Had One of The Streets Block Off To The HQ With Officers Posted and Waiting With The Guns Out. This n*gga Got These n*ggas Heated
 5 years ago '10        #519
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
The strange thing is everyone seems to say he was after guy except the LAPD. For example here's an article about him from 2002. He found a bag with 8000 dollars in it and turned it in to the police rather than keeping it. When asked why he turned it in he said, "it's an integrity thing".

The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.
An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.
The two were driving into Enid Sunday afternoon when they spotted a bank bag in the middle of the road.
After turning around, they picked up the bag and found it contained nearly $8,000. They promptly took the bag to the Enid Police Department
The money belongs to Enid Korean Church of Grace, 724 W. Randolph, and the bag contained $7,792 in cash and checks.
“I thought it was a wallet. We turned around and found it was a bank envelope,” Baugher said. “We opened it and found plenty of cash in there.”
Baugher said the pair did not know if the money was lost or stolen, but took it to the police department.
“I thought it was a piece of cardboard,” Dorner said. “When we passed it I thought it was a large purse and turned around.”
When the two opened the envelope, they saw the checks and the church’s deposit slip.

Not everyone would have returned the money, but Baugher and Dorner said “it’s an integrity thing.”

Edit: just saw the quote was already posted. My bad

Why'd he have to k!ll those innocent people tho, taints his whole cause

Last edited by NJallD; 02-10-2013 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #520
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
This has been going on for a week and not 1 of Donner's family members has said anything?
if they're not slandering him and running his name in the mud then the media won't give a fu*k
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago