most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #461
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
Everyone i know is clueless about this sh*t

If he does go out f!ghting, i picture a big a.ss bomb going off
 5 years ago '05        #462
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,284 | Props total: 2641 2641
 toonice12 said:
Is it just me that notice that both chief's that were talking to reporters on the news had there badges numbers covered in with black ducktape????
That most likely is them honoring the dead police officers. in the fire service we do something similar; we put a black band around our badges when a firef!ghter passes away in honor of them and they do the same thing in the police force so I'm guessing that's what it was.
 5 years ago '06        #463
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
ahhhh sh*t, they got this man's police training videos all over CNN now...
 02-08-2013, 07:20 PM         #464
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anderson Cooper said they were going to investigate his claims
 5 years ago '04        #465
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Avitos Way said:
Anderson Cooper said they were going to investigate his claims
Hope they do. This should have already been started.
 5 years ago '11        #466
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I wanna know what the video he sent anderson cooper had on it...
I don't think he investigating sh*t .
 5 years ago '05        #467
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
you idiots really think anderson cooper(who works for amerikkka's corp) will extract information from that video to make him look good? you think he's really going to dish the la pd dirt? jesus i though yall were smarter than that
 5 years ago '04        #468
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
sh*t CNN need to find the dude that got kicked in has chest. Ask him if it went down the way the X-Cop said & go from there.
 5 years ago '06        #469
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
so we puttin our faith in Anderson Cooper now?

that man ain't finna shine no light on nuthin man.. the LAPD is it's own entity and has been corrupt since before any of us been born..

Makin PR disasters like this go away is what the fu*k LAPD does man..
 5 years ago '10        #470
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
NBC LA finally picked up on it as soon as it noticed a large media source was running it (CNN). Pathetic bastards.

As far as Anderson Cooper actually investigating it in order to make Dorner look good, I'm highly skeptical. I'm almost afraid that they are going to skew the picture in order to spin this in a negative way. However, if they bust this sh*t wide open, LA is going to get realllllllllllllly ugly especially for cops if all of this turns out true. The corruption is real no doubt but for it to finally be made public across the nation is another thing.
 02-08-2013, 07:46 PM         #471
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were talking about the incident with the schizo dude. They showed an interview with the father and restated what dude said in his manifesto. They didnt really go deep into or swing it one way or the other. They just presented the facts pretty much similar to what dude put in his manifesto.

They did mention the claims of racism too
 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM         #472
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the video of the guy that was kicked in the face. Here's his testimony before the BOR I believe

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #473
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
As time proceeds, more things will come to light. It will definitely be interesting to hear.
 5 years ago '12        #474
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
Rick Ross picked a bad time to come out of hiding...

5 years ago '11        #475
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1281 1281
he wants his name? reminds me of marlo

[video - click to view]

"My name is my name!"
 02-08-2013, 10:54 PM         #476
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sotaboy24 said:
im reading this from a movie standpoint

what if the they framed the young couple murders on him to paint him bad in the media?
(i know--only in hollywood)

he doesnt need to k!ll anymore tho --

maybe shoot some cops with red paintballs

I was thinking the same sh*t but not just hollywood fantasy sake

Think about, this korean girl has this korean father and is married to a black man and maybe he figured since .....you know what fu*k it

i doubt its that deep
 5 years ago '07        #477
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

Think about, this korean girl has this korean father and is married to a black man and maybe he figured since .....you know what fu*k it

i doubt its that deep
OR what if he was a guy who had no family, as they claim the LAPD ruined his chance at starting a family or even having one. Why hasnt (or if someone has then correct me) any of Dorner's family spoken out? What if this guy is a pawn for more gun control sh*t and he's been dead and never came back from Iraq or was k!lled in line of duty or k!lled by the crooked police and using his image? What if there is no Dorner? What if it's all staged?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #478
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17390 17390
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

i doubt its that deep
Be honest I felt the same way fam. I personally don't really think he k!lled that young couple....First of all they needed to destroy dudes credibility and paint him as the villain.....its hilarious to me how the news is reporting the chick and her fiance as helpless folks when her husband WAS A COP. The news keeps leaving that out

he said he was gonna k!ll cops and their families....so if they report on it and say that he k!lled a RANDOM COUPLE LINKED TO A COP....as opposed to a COP AND HIS WIFE.....its almost like theyre using that to make him more vile than he is....and another thing howcome CNN keeps using that picture that damn near looks like a mugshot? What about the 40 pics of him smiling that are all over facebook and twitter?

Why they gotta use the picture that looks menacing..why they cant use these?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and so on..its like 50 pictures of this guy smiling in and around servicemen/police officers...yet all the police they are interviewing are claiming hes a menace and one cop today who spoke with his voice/face hidden described him as a loose cannon/violent person with a temper...even though everything we've seen about this guy PRIOR to this incident says otherwise.

CNNs website has a FEW pics of him smiling up...but Cooper and Wolf keep showing the mugshot photo.

Its almost like they're trying to scare people into thinking hes a monster
 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM         #479
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
OR what if he was a guy who had no family, as they claim the LAPD ruined his chance at starting a family or even having one. Why hasnt (or if someone has then correct me) any of Dorner's family spoken out? What if this guy is a pawn for more gun control sh*t and he's been dead and never came back from Iraq or was k!lled in line of duty or k!lled by the crooked police and using his image? What if there is no Dorner? What if it's all staged?

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 02-09-2013 at 12:08 AM..
 02-09-2013, 12:28 AM         #480
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=ALLEEK;26138029]Be honest I felt the same way fam. I personally don't really think he k!lled that young couple....First of all they needed to destroy dudes credibility and paint him as the villain.....its hilarious to me how the news is reporting the chick and her fiance as helpless folks when her husband WAS A COP. The news keeps leaving that out

he said he was gonna k!ll cops and their families....so if they report on it and say that he k!lled a RANDOM COUPLE LINKED TO A COP....as opposed to a COP AND HIS WIFE.....its almost like theyre using that to make him more vile than he is....and another thing howcome CNN keeps using that picture that damn near looks like a mugshot? What about the 40 pics of him smiling that are all over facebook and twitter?

Why they gotta use the picture that looks menacing..why they cant use these?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and so on..its like 50 pictures of this guy smiling in and around servicemen/police officers...yet all the police they are interviewing are claiming hes a menace and one cop today who spoke with his voice/face hidden described him as a loose cannon/violent person with a temper...even though everything we've seen about this guy PRIOR to this incident says otherwise.

CNNs website has a FEW pics of him smiling up...but Cooper and Wolf keep showing the mugshot photo.

Its almost like they're trying to scare people into thinking hes a monster[/QUOTE]

because we live in the real life manifestation of the world that was foreshadowed in Running Man...seriously go back in watch that sh*t in see the underlying themes and parallels to our post-modern, post critical thinking, post-racialsociety...That was sarcasm by the way. The media is counting on people to eat up the manufactured bullsh*t. long as they have a visible enemy to punish regardless of the facts. Most of these holier than thoug americans will be content. when all this is said and done, i bet their want even be a nationwide discussion on the real underlying issues. I swear this country is a fu*king asylum...I feel like im going on a retarded rant so i'll cfall back

but. Had this event occured in an a differnt era, I'd be confident that this man's actions would spark a swift revolution..civil unrest etc etc

nowadays it''ll just be a ratings booster or a trending topic or whatever superficial adjective they have for breaking news nowadays.
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy