Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #421
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 StateProperty88 said:
kind of have that in anonymous but their tactics can be questionable at times. they may just release everyone's in the lapd and their families ssn and person info on the internet
 5 years ago '05        #422
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
maybe i misunderstood what you said but one of anonymous main objectives is

"entity separate and free from the government that is charged with exposing corruption and acting as a mouth piece for the citizens of this country."

that is what they do
 5 years ago '12        #423
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
maybe i misunderstood what you said but one of anonymous main objectives is

"entity separate and free from the government that is charged with exposing corruption and acting as a mouth piece for the citizens of this country."

that is what they do
I was trolling you.

I was saying he could have gone to the media.
 5 years ago '05        #424
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
I was trolling you.

I was saying he could have gone to the media.
but like you said...he's not saying anything we dont know. all that manifesto meant to be was an explanation for THE ACTION HE WAS ABOUT TO TAKE. the time for talk was clearly done in his eyes and it was time for him to take matters in his own hands.

i really dont know what you think going to the media would have done, but it surely wouldnt have hit them where it hurts. k!lling them and their families on the other hand is a different story. like i said the tactics are questionable, but so are the tactics that got it to this point
 5 years ago '05        #425
space
space
and have you followed the media lately, they arent all that free from the government homie
 5 years ago '12        #426
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
but like you said...he's not saying anything we dont know. all that manifesto meant to be was an explanation for THE ACTION HE WAS ABOUT TO TAKE. the time for talk was clearly done in his eyes and it was time for him to take matters in his own hands.

i really dont know what you think going to the media would have done, but it surely wouldnt have hit them where it hurts. k!lling them and their families on the other hand is a different story. like i said the tactics are questionable, but so are the tactics that got it to this point
The LA Times would've jumped at the opportunity to expose corruption and wrong doing in the LAPD. That's the type of reporting that wins you awards.

The same type of thing happened with them when a whistle blower gave them pics of troops desecrating the bodies of dead afghan soldiers.

If they're willing to go after troops (who are held in high regard in this country) they would have no problem going after cops.

If he brings them proof of corruption in one of the biggest PDs in the country, that sh*t is on page one, and we're talking about corruption instead of this guy going on a spree.

He's overshadowed the real issues by his actions, which I think proves that he's not really doing this for some noble purpose, but he's mad that he lost his job.

Like I said before, he has to have something wrong with him if his family and friends want nothing to do with him. He blamed it on the LAPD, but how does it make sense that his family and friends would desert him b/c of the LAPD.

He's blaming them for sh*t that couldn't have possibly have done, so you kind of have to take his other allegations with a grain of salt

Last edited by ScroogeMcDuck; 02-08-2013 at 03:53 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #427
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and have you followed the media lately, they arent all that free from the government homie
Im a journalism student at Maryland, and trust me, these journalists want nothing more than to expose government corruption--that's the sh*t that makes your career.

The government hates journalists for a reason.
 02-08-2013, 03:54 PM         #428
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long a.ss manifesto...
"aint nobody got time for dat!"
 02-08-2013, 03:57 PM         #429
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:
long a.ss manifesto...
"aint nobody got time for dat!"
Everyone did except you
 5 years ago '05        #430
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Im a journalism student at Maryland, and trust me, these journalists want nothing more than to expose government corruption--that's the sh*t that makes your career.

im a communications graduate that interned in the reporting field and cover the medical field now...and have seen my fair share of corruption and obfuscating
 5 years ago '05        #431
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
The LA Times would've jumped at the opportunity to expose corruption and wrong doing in the LAPD. That's the type of reporting that wins you awards.

The same type of thing happened with them when a whistle blower gave them pics of troops desecrating the bodies of dead iraqis.

If they're willing to go after troops (who are held in high regard in this country) they would have no problem going after cops.

If he brings them proof of corruption in one of the biggest PDs in the country, that sh*t is on page one, and we're talking about corruption instead of this guy going on a spree.

He's overshadowed the real issues by his actions, which I think proves that he's not really doing this for some noble purpose, but he's mad that he lost his job.

Like I said before, he has to have something wrong with him if his family and friends want nothing to do with him. He blamed it on the LAPD, but how does it make sense that his family and friends would desert him b/c of the LAPD.

He's blaming them for sh*t that couldn't have possibly have done, so you kind of have to take his other allegations with a grain of salt
to be honest though homie...none of this really address...

StateProperty88 said:

any of this ,

you keep saying he is overshadowing the real issues, but like you so eloquently said we already know the issues, this wasnt about addressing the issues it was about attacking the principles of the issue
 5 years ago '12        #432
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16911 16911
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

Thing is the media outlets in California had their own fair share of corruption with the Rampart Scandal and sh*t as well though. They purposely reported sh*t in a false manner to lead the public far from the truth.

murder is never the 'right thing'......but sometimes drastic measures have to happen to open the eyes of the people. In a perfect world the LAPD would be free of the corruption that has gone on there for the past 20-30 years....but cmon fam
 5 years ago '04        #433
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ScroogeMcDuck said:

I graduated with a journalism degree and a minor in mass media. Trust me, it doesn't matter what the fu*k a journalist wants to do. If that story isn't meant to get out, it's not. Nothing sucks more than to have your editor reject your story because it doesn't go along with the type of image they want to portray. Either that or they edit the hell out of it to basically write a completely different story.

Avitos Way said:
Everyone did except you

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-08-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #434
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I graduated with a tech journalism degree with a minor in mass media. Trust me, it doesn't matter what the fu*k a journalist wants to do. If that story isn't meant to get out, it's not. The parts of government we don't hear about are the most dangerous ones.
All you damn reporters and journalists on this site

Now we know who been stealing exclusive news off boxden and posting it on all these damn news sites/blogs

pm a n*gga if u get some Nicki Minaj nud3s or sh*t tho
 5 years ago '04        #435
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ALLEEK said:
All you damn reporters and journalists on this site

Now we know who been stealing exclusive news off boxden and posting it on all these damn news sites/blogs

pm a n*gga if u get some Nicki Minaj nud3s or sh*t tho
man media is so corrupt as it is and full of bullsh*t, that's why I got out of that sh*t 5 years ago. fu*k a journalism
 5 years ago '12        #436
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I graduated with a journalism degree and a minor in mass media. Trust me, it doesn't matter what the fu*k a journalist wants to do. If that story isn't meant to get out, it's not. Nothing sucks more than to have your editor reject your story because it doesn't go along with the type of image they want to portray. Either that or they edit the hell out of it to basically write a completely different story.
But the LA Times has a track record of not being that type of publication--they ran the negative story on US troops (who are basically immune from criticism in this country) and you think they're afraid to write some sh*t about the cops.

And he's not a journalist bound to one publication..he can go anywhere he wants with the proof he has of corruption.
 5 years ago '12        #437
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 10922 10922
yo, is my dude STILL out at large?

My homie is banging it out in the cold like Alaskan Crips up in Bear Mountain

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #438
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 5 years ago '12        #439
space
space
BX Fam im curious though....

How do yall think this is gonna end?

Do gets shot the fu*k up and goes out in a supposed blaze of glory?

Some random cop engages him in a shootout and puts an end to this sh*t?

He disappears and we never here about em again?

Or somehow/some way the cops catch him and he goes on trial?

I personally think something random is gonna happen like dude gonna be trying to steal a car or some sh*t and someone gone pop one in his a.ss when he aint lookin
 02-08-2013, 04:42 PM         #440
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
I have no idea what any of those things are, but they sound bad a.ss
Word.
Home         

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago