Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM         #401
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those that wanna follow, theres a stream for MSNBC since they are the only one talking about it right now.

5 years ago '04        #402
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
What did he expose

That a couple of cops are racist, that they use excessive force, that some cops who were involved in some fu*ked up sh*t are now promoted.

Everyone knows all of this sh*t already. He exposed nothing.

If anything, he's now overshadowed those issues by his actions. No one is going to talk about those problems, because they'll be too busy talking about the spree he's on.

If he would have went to the press with this sh*t, we would be having this conversation but without the backdrop of his k!lling spree.
Just because he used inappropriate methods in an attempt to get his point across should not mean that the rest of us allow this issue to die. The LAPD and law enforcement in general need to answer for their years of abuse and corruption.

Corruption in law enforcement has gone on for too long and been unregulated for many decades. We should not let one man’s actions deter the rest of us from asking for more accountability and protection from law enforcement.
 5 years ago '04        #403
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Rob De Niro said:
Thanks for the link.
 5 years ago '12        #404
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
What did he expose

That a couple of cops are racist, that they use excessive force, that some cops who were involved in some fu*ked up sh*t are now promoted.

If anything, he's now overshadowed those issues by his actions. No one is going to talk about those problems, because they'll be too busy talking about the spree he's on.

If he would have went to the press with this sh*t, we would be having this conversation but without the backdrop of his k!lling spree.
Hes still sticking to the manifesto tho. The couple he k!lled was a cops daughter and her fiance....Whose a Cop...So his actions are true to what he promised in his manifesto.

His actions compared to that of the corrupt LAPD are nothing...the LAPD have done way worse sh*t than this guy
 5 years ago '12        #405
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Spiffy said:
Its been quite for a min, dude needs to do some sh*t already. Blow up a bridge, kidnap a captain, slap a baby, sh*t anything
 5 years ago '05        #406
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
 Rob De Niro said:
I know here in ok police badges do not have numbers on the front of the badge its usually on the back and their real badge number is their comission number
 5 years ago '12        #407
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
What did he expose

stop typing. You're looking at this situation with 0 common sense, did you even read the WHOLE manifesto?
 5 years ago '12        #408
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Stillhyphy said:
stop typing. You're looking at this situation with 0 common sense, did you even read the WHOLE manifesto?
Yes I read the whole thing.

Explain what part of my argument lacks common sense
 5 years ago '10        #409
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
So these are the reasons that he's doing this sh*t, according to his manifesto:

-A lady cop kicked some guy in the face.
-A couple of cops said "******" and only got suspended 22 days
-He was charged with being a bully, which led to his dismissal from the police force, which according to him wasn't true and he was being punished for reporting the lady for kicking the guy.
-He wants his name cleared

And you guys are cosigning this sh*t? He's not trying to expose the LAPD for corruption, he's just mad that HE got fired.

If he didn't get fired, he wouldn't have done any of this sh*t and continued to sit by while the "corruption" occurred.

Don't make this guy in to some martyr

ScroogeMcDuck said:
Yes I read the whole thing.

Explain what part of my argument lacks common sense
It doesn't lack common sense, but you know how this type of sh*t goes.

Whenever n*ggas have the opportunity to say "fu*k the police", they get a boner. Even though if somebody broke into their house right now, the first thing they gon do is call the cops

Makes n*ggas feel better about that misdemeanor disorderly conduct or possession charge they got when they were 16, I guess

Either way, there are bad apples in any and every police force, just like there are bad apples in every other profession on the planet...

But now you gotta ask yourself, is k!lling innocent people the way to bring attention to it?

And I'm sure some morons will say "Yes".. Until it's somebody k!lling an innocent member of their family.

But of course it's okay, because the innocent people who will die in this situation have no ties to them
 5 years ago '10        #410
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
So these are the reasons that he's doing this sh*t, according to his manifesto:

-A lady cop kicked some guy in the face.
-A couple of cops said "******" and only got suspended 22 days
-He was charged with being a bully, which led to his dismissal from the police force, which according to him wasn't true and he was being punished for reporting the lady for kicking the guy.
-He wants his name cleared

And you guys are cosigning this sh*t? He's not trying to expose the LAPD for corruption, he's just mad that HE got fired.

If he didn't get fired, he wouldn't have done any of this sh*t and continued to sit by while the "corruption" occurred.

Don't make this guy in to some martyr
You are kidding right? Is this all you were able to grasp throughout the entire debate.

First let me ask this, are you from Los Angeles, CA or even live here? If not, then you have no idea of the corruption of the police departments here. Inequality is a huge issue here and has been dating back over 20 years.

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
they jus addressed the manifesto on cnn and how the urban community felt about it
Awesome! I'm glad that they FINALLY acknowledged it.

Lets hope that they do not try and leave anything out while attempting to understand it. It;s very straightforward, but you know one dumbass in-house analysis will mess up.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-08-2013 at 03:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #411
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 504 504
 Games Addict said:
I have no idea what any of those things are, but they sound bad a.ss
straight up! lol.. ive been waiting on someone to come in and break down all those acronyms he used
 5 years ago '10        #412
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 5 years ago '04        #413
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 SKEME said:
Heard the movie is in the works and this guy will get the lead role

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hell NO. He's not that great of an actor. I say let Will Smith pack on some extra weight and see if he can get that Oscar finally!
 5 years ago '10        #414
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 matelyan said:
The man himself and his actions are in no way righteous. But the entire situation has brought up several important and unadressed topics that this nation needs to have a serious conversation about. His personal experiences do not account for the thousands of peoples lives ruined by law enforcement. Yes his reasoning is not very sound and he is most likely more upset at losing his job than he is working for a corrupt organization like the LAPD, but now we the people need to take this opportunity to demand that our government do more to protect the average American citizen from the men and women hired to protect us.

You bring up another good point too. Had he not gone against his fellow officers, he would still be a cop. The same man who feels justified in murdering his rivals children and has the entire police for of Los Angeles scared for their lives would still be a cop. So doesn’t this bring up the second serious topic of mental health issues in America? We need to look at what other “rogue” or “Rambo” type men or women are currently serving in order to determine if they are mentally fit for the job. And we also need to call for better psychological evaluations for prospective police force members.

And last but not least is the idea of public safety. Both Mr. Dorner and the LAPD have shown little to no regard for the welfare of the general public. Say what you want about Mr. Dorner, but the LAPD should not be behaving in this manner. They attacked 3 citizens yesterday and destroyed 2 vehicles without doing any kind of “proper” police work prior to opening fire.
You don’t have to like Mr. Dorner. But you have to be concerned about the lack of oversight in the corrupt LAPD, the need for this country to address mental health issues and the overall lack of public safety this has caused.
My belief is that he blew the whistle because he can't live with the police brutality. If he was a noble cop, he would not be able to sit idle and let that occur. If he let it happen then he would be no better than the abusive cops. He obviously had a conscious.
 02-08-2013, 03:10 PM         #415
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa, whoa, whoa... I'm insanely late... what the fu*k did I miss and what is going on? I been out hunting wabbits.
 02-08-2013, 03:10 PM         #416
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

damn
 5 years ago '12        #417
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
You are kidding right? Is this all you were able to grasp throughout the entire debate.

First let me ask this, are you from Los Angeles, CA or even live here? If not, then you have no idea of the corruption of the police departments here. Inequality is a huge issue here and has been dating back over 20 years.

Awesome! I'm glad that they FINALLY acknowledged it.

Lets hope that they do not try and leave anything out while attempting to understand it. It;s very straightforward, but you know one dumbass in-house analysis will mess up.
Please point out where I said that the LAPD isn't corrupt.
 5 years ago '05        #418
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 TheMindOf said:

It doesn't lack common sense, but you know how this type of sh*t goes.

Whenever n*ggas have the opportunity to say "fu*k the police", they get a boner. Even though if somebody broke into their house right now, the first thing they gon do is call the cops

Makes n*ggas feel better about that misdemeanor disorderly conduct or possession charge they got when they were 16, I guess

Either way, there are bad apples in any and every police force, just like there are bad apples in every other profession on the planet...

But now you gotta ask yourself, is k!lling innocent people the way to bring attention to it?

And I'm sure some morons will say "Yes".. Until it's somebody k!lling an innocent member of their family.

But of course it's okay, because the innocent people who will die in this situation have no ties to them
who cares about the bad apples. THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS fu*kED. if it wasnt there wouldnt be a need for sh*t like this to happen, whether innocent or not. the very system that he upheld, defended, and stood for it what ruined his life as well as many others.

those same cops you saying people would call if their house is broken into are the ones that will take an hour to get there. or the ones that will watch someone get pummeled and say its not his job do protect him. or planting sh*t in people's pocket on stop and frisk. forget the type of cop that is doing it, what recourse is there to take when YOU KNOW NOTHING WILL GET DONE ABOUT IT? i dont agree with his tactics necessarily, but who else can he go to about this when literally every vessel he has gone through to rectify his name is all on one devious, self-serving accord? who are you suppose to go to for justice when the very people that are suppose to make sure justice is served have ulterior motives?
 5 years ago '12        #419
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
who cares about the bad apples. THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS fu*kED. if it wasnt there wouldnt be a need for sh*t like this to happen, whether innocent or not. the very system that he upheld, defended, and stood for it what ruined his life as well as many others.

those same cops you saying people would call if their house is broken into are the ones that will take an hour to get there. or the ones that will watch someone get pummeled and say its not his job do protect him. or planting sh*t in people's pocket on stop and frisk. forget the type of cop that is doing it, what recourse is there to take when YOU KNOW NOTHING WILL GET DONE ABOUT IT? i dont agree with his tactics necessarily, but who else can he go to about this when literally every vessel he has gone through to rectify his name is all on one devious, self-serving accord? who are you suppose to go to for justice when the very people that are suppose to make sure justice is served have ulterior motives?

Damn you're right. Who could he have possibly gone to.

I wish in this country we had some sort of entity separate and free from the government that is charged with exposing corruption and acting as a mouth piece for the citizens of this country.

You know, an entity that has the capability and forum to reach millions of people at a time.
 5 years ago '05        #420
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Damn you're right. Who could he have possibly gone to.

I wish in this country we had some sort of entity separate and free from the government that is charged with exposing corruption and acting as a mouth piece for the citizens of this country.

You know, an entity that has the capability and forum to reach millions of people at a time.
kind of have that in anonymous but their tactics can be questionable at times. they may just release everyone's in the lapd and their families ssn and person info on the internet
Home         

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now