Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #361
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Man aint fu*king around

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #362
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this dude in mexico fu*k that
 5 years ago '12        #363
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 JewsusChrist said:
this dude in mexico fu*k that
To be honest with you....I'm willing to bet hes very close to where he started out at...last place they'd look
 5 years ago '10        #364
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 BluCupShawty said:
Made it to back to page 17 and homie is still alive
This is the type of sh*t that start revolutions and coup d e'tats. Ppl scream fu*k the law/police esp in Cali.
Because many individuals of the LAPD are some low life, racist. Equality is a big issue here especially in the barro/hood when it involves police protection or a.ssistance.

If they are called, they arrive whenever the time is convenient to them.

minimafiaaj said:
He had an awesome sense of humor and that is evident by his manifesto.
 5 years ago '10        #365
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
This sh*t will be turned into a movie years from now. I can already see it.

This is gonna be one hell of a weekend I'm too lazy to read all that manifesto sh*t right now and where's the real one at since n*ggas keep sayin they edited/changed what he wrote?
 5 years ago '09        #366
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Now that I think about it being in the military probably loosened some screws in his head
 5 years ago '12        #367
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 WalmartRollback said:
Because many individuals of the LAPD are some low life, racist. Equality is a big issue here especially in the barro/hood when it involves police protection or a.ssistance.

If they are called, they arrive whenever the time is convenient to them.

He had an awesome sense of humor and that is evident by his manifesto.
You be safe out there homie, bound to be some idiots trying to start some bullsh*t just cause of the atmosphere dude created.
 5 years ago '10        #368
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao these n*ggas lost they have no idea what to do they got a road block in culver on supelveda I seen it while running
LOL. I know, they have schools in San Bernardino county on lockdown. People are hella nervous over Mr. Dorner. He gave them a chance to come clean when he tried to approach the situation the proper way (through the courts) but when that failed, it felt that he had to take actions into his own hands.

He's obviously a determined man and has zero to lose. They are f!ghting the worst type of beast

[/B]
 ALLEEK said:
You be safe out there homie, bound to be some idiots trying to start some bullsh*t just cause of the atmosphere dude created.
Thank you sir,

So far everything is pretty chill. The individuals that are nervous are the dirty individuals that ignored his claims and basically threw him under the bus. It'll get interesting once they try and apprehend the gentleman.
 5 years ago '11        #369
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Max Payne mixed with law abiding citizen mixed with sniper
 5 years ago '10        #370
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
One of his targets:
[pic - click to view]

Randal Quan. First Chinese-American Police Captain of the LAPD

Dorner already took his daughter and her fiance out

And heres Randal Quan losing his job after retiring from the police force....lost it cause he refused to hire a 'unqualified' black woman the university WANTED him to hire
sh*t, thanks for the information! I'm still backtracking through the post
 5 years ago '04        #371
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
Thank you sir,

So far everything is pretty chill. The individuals that are nervous are the dirty individuals that ignored his claims and basically threw him under the bus. It'll get interesting once they try and apprehend the gentleman.

Do you really think there going try & apprehend him???? sh*t the cops shooting first! They want him dead so he can't till his side of what happen if he's taken down unharmed. Thats why he mail all tha stuff to the news. Of course he put his-self in the postion to die to begin with. But you must at met this sh*t don't add up at all.
 5 years ago '07        #372
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
They think he's in Downtown L.A by Twin Towers jail. He's trying to get the cops that work at the jail
 5 years ago '09        #373
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
i purposely stopped watching the news (locally & internationally) for like 2 weeks just to clear my head...
& the 1st thing i come back to is this?
this sh*t is crazy...
read the manifesto, before the celebrity talk old boy had everything well written/stated.
this ain't some lunatic.

will def have to watch the news later on to keep up with this story.
 5 years ago '10        #374
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #375
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I live in the valley and everything is pretty chill here. Mostly West LA & Southbay area on on high alert.
 5 years ago '04        #376
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 5_star_smitty said:
i purposely stopped watching the news (locally & internationally) for like 2 weeks just to clear my head...
& the 1st thing i come back to is this?
this sh*t is crazy...
read the manifesto, before the celebrity talk old boy had everything well written/stated.
this ain't some lunatic.

will def have to watch the news later on to keep up with this story.
This! Had an interesting debate with some co-workers about this story.....It pisses me off that after all the corruption stories involving people/organizations that are supposed to protect us as citizens, you have folks that still believe and automatically categorize anyone who stands up against those folks a lunatic........After hearing the "real" story, not the one they heard on our local news, they had nothing to say.......
 5 years ago '10        #377
space
space
 toonice12 said:
Thank you sir,

Do you really think there going try & apprehend him???? sh*t the cops shooting first! They want him dead so he can't till his side of what happen if he's taken down unharmed. Thats why he mail all tha stuff to the news. Of course he put his-self in the postion to die to begin with. But you must at met this sh*t don't add up at all.
Definitely. I know for damn sure they are not trying to arrest him. If they are shooting at random vehicles, I know they are shooting to k!ll this individual. Dead men cannot speak out. That was the purpose of the manifesto because he knows he is not going to survive this one.
 5 years ago '04        #378
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 WalmartRollback said:
Definitely. I know for damn sure they are not trying to arrest him. If they are shooting at random vehicles, I know they are shooting to k!ll this individual. Dead men cannot speak out. That was the purpose of the manifesto because he knows he is not going to survive this one.
they jus addressed the manifesto on cnn and how the urban community felt about it
 5 years ago '10        #379
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 toonice12 said:
Thank you sir,

5 years ago '04        #380
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 TiestoFriendly said:
Sorry about that
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago