Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #341
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 ALLEEK said:
One of his targets:
[pic - click to view]

Randal Quan. First Chinese-American Police Captain of the LAPD

Dorner already took his daughter and her fiance out

And heres Randal Quan losing his job after retiring from the police force....lost it cause he refused to hire a 'unqualified' black woman the university WANTED him to hire

the sins of the father......
 5 years ago '12        #342
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7389 7389
 toonice12 said:
Is it just me that notice that both chief's that were talking to reporters on the news had there badges numbers covered in with black ducktape????
lmao is a remembrance thing for fallen cops.
 5 years ago '11        #343
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
sh*ts getting real !
 5 years ago '12        #344
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17219 17219

[pic - click to view]

Keith Lawrence and Monica Quan

And he k!lled shorty and her fiance cause her fiance was a cop as well...I think this is something the media is leaving out.

I mean some news stations even said 'he k!lled kids'....we even had boxden users say 'he k!lled kids'....These folks were damn near 30 years old and dude was a cop. So he is sticking to the manifesto, hes k!lling the cops and their families.

Keith did hit that 3 point double clutch shot to go to 4th overtime tho

5 years ago '04        #345
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1128 1128
 TrillSwag said:
lmao is a remembrance thing for fallen cops.
So why none of the other cops are doing it????
 5 years ago '06        #346
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18808 18808
Thread is back in headline news...

Got up this morning thinkin that most of this would be over.. I guess Dorner is becoming harder and harder to track...

Doubt that he k!lls again tho.. Situation has spiraled out of control completely.. I doubt that Dorner thought that he'd really get this type of coverage.. Only a mat of time til the Feds get involved, if they haven't already.. And trust, they're experts at figuring out ways to make folks disappear..
 5 years ago '12        #347
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Thread is back in headline news...

Got up this morning thinkin that most of this would be over.. I guess Dorner is becoming harder and harder to track...

Doubt that he k!lls again tho.. Situation has spiraled out of control completely.. I doubt that Dorner thought that he'd really get this type of coverage.. Only a mat of time til the Feds get involved, if they haven't already.. And trust, they're experts at figuring out ways to make folks disappear..
You know i've read your posts in many a thread and all you ever do is doubt and deny everything. Who sh*t in your coffee this morning

[pic - click to view]

Threads still in non headline news
 5 years ago '04        #348
space
space
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

Keith Lawrence and Monica Quan

And he k!lled shorty and her fiance cause her fiance was a cop as well...I think this is something the media is leaving out.

I mean some news stations even said 'he k!lled kids'....we even had boxden users say 'he k!lled kids'....These folks were damn near 30 years old and dude was a cop. So he is sticking to the manifesto, hes k!lling the cops and their families.

Keith did hit that 3 point double clutch shot to go to 4th overtime tho

Yes sir! He sticking to his manifesto to the tee so far.
 5 years ago '12        #349
space
space
 toonice12 said:
Yes sir! He sticking to his manifesto to the tee so far.
Not saying I agree with it, but this is what he said he would do
 5 years ago '10        #350
space
space
fox news fu*king up as usual
"suspected mass shooter"

they better watch out
[pic - click to view]

"I got the scope, and not the kind that k!lls bad
breath, I got the kind that like to fu*k up ya good health"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #351
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Its been quite for a min, dude needs to do some sh*t already. Blow up a bridge, kidnap a captain, slap a baby, sh*t anything
 5 years ago '10        #352
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
The media isn't worth a fu*king thing. They are misquoting the manifesto and actually saying that he is targeting Asian, Mexican, etc policemen/women. The fu*ked up part is that he says that he is battling all of those that are corrupt (including Black cops).

Goddamn man, I'm so sick of them trying to build race issues in LA. They have been doing that bullsh*t for years.
 5 years ago '06        #353
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
Lmao these n*ggas lost they have no idea what to do they got a road block in culver on supelveda I seen it while running
 5 years ago '12        #354
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Man....I thought i was gonna wake up, turn on the news to see complete mass chaos out in La Im curious as hell how this will end now
 5 years ago '10        #355
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao these n*ggas lost they have no idea what to do they got a road block in culver on supelveda I seen it while running
 5 years ago '11        #356
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign f!ghters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat a.ssessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour. Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops."
 5 years ago '04        #357
space
space
The man had 4 to 5 years to get ready for this.
 5 years ago '12        #358
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
fox news fu*king up as usual
"suspected mass shooter"

they better watch out
[pic - click to view]

"I got the scope, and not the kind that k!lls bad
breath, I got the kind that like to fu*k up ya good health"

[pic - click to view]

Remember we gotta 'hold it down cause they shut you down when you speak from yo heart...now thats hard'

5 years ago '10        #359
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Remember we gotta 'hold it down cause they shut you down when you speak from yo heart...now thats hard'

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #360
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
Itís kind of sad I wonít be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, donít make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago