Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,489 | Props total: 6069 6069
 dg177bx said:
what if hes gone to mexico?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #282
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 dg177bx said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #283
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
 dg177bx said:
Doubt it. this man his some work to finish he aint done yet
 5 years ago '11        #284
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

Above is link to LAPD Radio Feed :

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #285
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Games Addict said:
To be completely fair... the individuals who shot up the Colorado theater and Sandy Hook showed signs of being mentally unstable.

Timothy McVeigh was labeled a terrorist.

and hold on, let's not applaud this guy's actions. Shooting an innocent couple to death is NOT taking on corruption.

and what is a terrorist anyway?The word terrorist is typically used to describe people who want to further their political agenda, ideals through violence. The Sandy Hook and Colorado shooters just wanted to k!ll some people Big difference. So the terrorist label does stick on Dorner...
I do not condone violence in any way, but common sense tells me there has to be truth in Mr. Dorner's story. I hope the public and media insist on an objective investigation into his dismissal from LAPD. Also, Mr. Dorner made terrible choices and needs to now pay for his crimes. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. This should never of happened.
 02-08-2013, 12:26 AM         #286
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:

Above is link to LAPD Radio Feed :

[pic - click to view]

cant hear anything
 02-08-2013, 12:28 AM         #287
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this one works
 5 years ago '04        #288
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
I think Will Smith should tack on some weight and play Dorner in the movie.

LL looks simlar, but isn't the best actor.
 5 years ago '10        #289
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
Made it to back to page 17 and homie is still alive
This is the type of sh*t that start revolutions and coup d e'tats. Ppl scream fu*k the law/police esp in Cali.

matelyan said:
Someone on my facebook mentioned the possibility of others joining his cause, becoming copycats or aiding this man in his mission.

I don't think the way he is going about things is right, but I him for finally speaking up against police corruption and being a posterchild for why law enforcement needs stronger mental health tests.

homie is pissed of and mad as HELL not crazy.

Rob De Niro said:
This was the couple murdered on sunday. Innocent as can be. Both met while at Concordia University and both played basketball.

[pic - click to view]

karma doesn't care whom it touches.....

nightmare said:

Southern_Boi said:
I see a lot of talk about innocents, and you guys have points. Points of views.

What about all the innocent children growing up without fathers because some crooked a.ss cop decided to violate the rights of the citizen he just pulled over? Turning a little humbug traffic stop into a prison bid.

What about the mothers, wives, etc who lost somebody because a crooked a.ss cop, doing what comes natural to him, decided to kick a handcuffed man too hard one day?

What about all the deaths that could've been avoided using non lethal methods? Since when is it necessary for a whole squad to unload their weapons to take down a single suspect? Injuring and k!lling innocents in the process.

Would keep going but you should get this point by now.

These people are spoiled because there is no one to police them. They have grown disgustingly comfortable with facing no consequences for their actions. They are usually rewarded in the long term. Karma, or whatever you want to call it, is a bi*ch
The sins of the father........
I don't agree with k!lling them 2 but her father has their blood on his hands for his crooked and treacherous actions.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-08-2013 at 02:28 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #290
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
this n*gga still at large? he might fu*k around and get a 6th star if he's still on the run...
 5 years ago '07        #291
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
Why was this thread moved?
 5 years ago '10        #292
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 whowantit said:
Why was this thread moved?
This is what happens when the OP don't just put a proper title on their thread and tries to be funny, in conjunction with a clueless MOD
 5 years ago '07        #293
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 TheMindOf said:
This is what happens when the OP don't just put a proper title on their thread and tries to be funny, in conjunction with a clueless MOD
Oh ok, kind of figured that.
 5 years ago '10        #294
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
fu*k this guys life.. i cant wait until he is captured/dead

you bi*ches have no morals or reasons to live.. cheering for this murderer like he is a hero... blind lead the blind and you all will pay for your trespasses and lack of decency... i will return to this thread to cheer upon his capture or dead

the lapd has been revealed as a evil, crooked, and corrupt police dept since Rodney King yet you judge this man for his reactions. One word. KARMA
 5 years ago '10        #295
space
space

5 years ago '04        #296
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DallasTexas said:

you bi*ches have no morals or reasons to live.. cheering for this murderer like he is a hero... blind lead the blind and you all will pay for your trespasses and lack of decency... i will return to this thread to cheer upon his capture or dead
So its ok for you to celebrate someone's death, but not others? You just chastized a poster for their support of Dorner's actions while taking offense to the idea that he was cheering for Dorner and his deadly actions. Then you end you post with a promise to return and cheer Dorner's capture and/or murder.

You preach morality and decency, then continue to verbally attack someone and go as far as warning them that their actions will have reprecussions. Where's the decency and good spirited nature in any of that dialog?
 5 years ago '12        #297
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 DallasTexas said:

[pic - click to view]

Why so serious?
 5 years ago '10        #298
space
space
LAPD - Citywide Dispatch and Hot Shots/Code 3 Live Audio Feed

matelyan said:
So its ok for you to celebrate someone's death, but not others? You just chastized a poster for their support of Dorner's actions while taking offense to the idea that he was cheering for Dorner and his deadly actions. Then you end you post with a promise to return and cheer Dorner's capture and/or murder.

You preach morality and decency, then continue to verbally attack someone and go as far as warning them that their actions will have reprecussions. Where's the decency and good spirited nature in any of that dialog?
1 word

Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
Made it to back to page 17 and homie is still alive
This is the type of sh*t that start revolutions and coup d e'tats. Ppl scream fu*k the law/police esp in Cali.

homie is pissed of and mad as HELL not crazy.

karma doesn't care whom it touches.....

The sins of the father........
I don't agree with k!lling them 2 but her father has their blood on his hands for his crooked and treacherous actions.
 5 years ago '06        #300
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
he still running lol
Home         

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy