most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 efromthev said:
I'm not saying that him trying to expose corruption within LAPD isn't a good thing but you guys are all idiots thinking it's OK for him to just k!ll any officer. If he doesn't know them then how does he not know that they aren't good cops just like supposedly he was. It wouldn't be right but it would different if it was people who he strictly knew screwed him over. This dude is a coward and a piece of sh*t for k!lling innocent people and negated any good he tried to do by exposing others.
true. while i agree with WHY hes mad. hes still wrong for his actions
 5 years ago '06        #242
space
space
 Games Addict said:
To be completely fair... the individuals who shot up the Colorado theater and Sandy Hook showed signs of being mentally unstable.

Timothy McVeigh was labeled a terrorist.

and hold on, let's not applaud this guy's actions. Shooting an innocent couple to death is NOT taking on corruption.

and what is a terrorist anyway?The word terrorist is typically used to describe people who want to further their political agenda, ideals through violence. The Sandy Hook and Colorado shooters just wanted to k!ll some people Big difference. So the terrorist label does stick on Dorner...
they are ALL terrorists honestly
 5 years ago '07        #243
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 668 668

[video - click to view]

Serpico 2, coming to a movie theater near you.
 5 years ago '10        #244
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 nightmare said:
well hes black, what do you expect? (mind you, i think that dichotomy is despicable as well, but im just saying) not only that, he directly tried to expose the power structure.
Unfortunately skin color STILL matters in this day. He blew the whistle on corruption and he lost his job. The individual he reported got a promotion. fu*k the LAPD though. If the higher ups did what they were supposed to do, this could've been avoided.

Chopzilla said:
Yep at first the news station was providing a back drop to his story now its just

"Black ex cop seeking revenege for being terminated, sent disturbing package to Anderson Cooper"

Media is a piece of sh*t
Hell yeah dude, the media isn't worth sh*t! He did however loOTE=Chopzilla;26125788]Yep at first the news station was providing a back drop to his stose a little public sympathy when he k!lled the couple (in retaliation of who they a.ssociated w

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-07-2013 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #245
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 mross16 said:
Just read the entire manifesto....this is about to get real

Quote from his manifesto that caught my attention

"If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it"
well dayum.......
 5 years ago '04        #246
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 838 838
trigger happy LAPD

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i wonder whos gonna end up k!lling more people, the pigs or dorner
 02-07-2013, 09:19 PM         #247
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just read through all 15 pages and heres my opinion

He lost all credibility when he k!lled innocent people. He seems pretty smart to me. If he didnt k!ll innocent folks then I would have no problem with this.

Some people on Boxden need their head checked if they think k!lling that innocent couple is a "right" thing to do.
 5 years ago '10        #248
space
space
 dank said:
trigger happy LAPD

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i wonder whos gonna end up k!lling more people, the pigs or dorner
I have absolutely nothing against decent cops because I have cops in my family (civilian and military), but these fu*king idiots shot up a vehicle with asian women delivering the paper. How do you confuse two asian women for a 270 lb black man. They did not bother to ID the vehicle or even the passengers? These mother fu*kers are scared out here and rightfully so.

He tried to do it the right way and the system fu*ked him over..
 5 years ago '04        #249
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 838 838
 WalmartRollback said:
I have absolutely nothing against decent cops because I have cops in my family (civilian and military), but these fu*king idiots shot up a vehicle with asian women delivering the paper. How do you confuse two asian women for a 270 lb black man. They did not bother to ID the vehicle or even the passengers? These mother fu*kers are scared out here and rightfully so.

and a block away they shot up that black truck, this is some deep sh*t....they lookin to k!ll...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #250
space
space
 dank said:
and a block away they shot up that black truck, this is some deep sh*t....they lookin to k!ll...

[pic - click to view]

For sure! There has to be much more to it

I don't usually get down with the whole conspiracy theory sh*t but they really dont want this guy to talk and that is why they are shooting to k!ll.

But not surprising that the manifesto read about corruption, racism, etc..

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-07-2013 at 09:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #251
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 killya said:
just read through all 15 pages and heres my opinion

He lost all credibility when he k!lled innocent people. He seems pretty smart to me. If he didnt k!ll innocent folks then I would have no problem with this.

Some people on Boxden need their head checked if they think k!lling that innocent couple is a "right" thing to do.
Nobody in this whole thread co signed to him k!lling that couple, but what he's doing to the whole police force? He wanted to do more than just expose the officer that got him fired, he wanted to break him down and crush him. He's f!ghting against a corrupt system whos been k!lling the innocent for years
 5 years ago '04        #252
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5292 5292
He needs to enter this cheat:
R2, R2, L1, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN.
 5 years ago '12        #253
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,082 | Props total: 17436 17436
 deziking said:
He needs to enter this cheat:
R2, R2, L1, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → A B C
 5 years ago '12        #254
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,082 | Props total: 17436 17436
Or that classic Contra

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START.

Select-Start if someones gone join in for some riveting co-op
 5 years ago '06        #255
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:

hell yeah, i agree with you, aint nothing the matter with cops, just gangsters who dress up like them
 5 years ago '06        #256
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25883 25883
Until this sh*t dies down yall can find me at archstone apartments in santa monica ca.. Thank you have a nice day..
 5 years ago '04        #257
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
This dude had 4 fu*kING YEARS TO GET READY FOR THIS!
 5 years ago '06        #258
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25883 25883
To the people saying he k!lled innocent people that's also been addressed.. The captain who's kid and her husband were k!lled he use to take pictures on his phone and playv a ''who has the most gruesome dead body game'' at the end of the day and also make jokes that their corpses is buying him all this new sh*t. He's putting this in perspective to that captain DIRECTLY how it feels to lose a loved one and how it is NOT a joke...
 5 years ago '11        #259
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
This is some interesting sh*t , I wonder what is going through this man's mind right now .
 5 years ago '12        #260
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4684 4684
Have they found him or no?
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy