Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
i literally read every post in here
 5 years ago '06        #222
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Where did I take an "L"??

I never acted like or claimed to know sh*t... and even said he could know more than me

My whole point was the second part of what I said...

oh and..

bi*ch ill quote u, be wrong and still tell u to suck d!ck...
relax, im just razzin you

and

@ the bolded
 5 years ago '06        #223
space
space
 danny said:
Well, I never downplayed that because medals/ribbons/awards don't mean that he is or isn't a great shooter. That remains to be seen.

Yes, which is why I added "with the exception of..." I have a close friend who's a Ranger, a friend who just became a SEAL, and friends who are or were in every other branch and my point was that all branches of our military go through basic training that covers pretty much the same stuff, but those exceptions get additional, intensive training that allows them to operate solo and still be just as dangerous and effective as an entire squad.

You basically just said what I said.
oh my fault dog, i misinterpreted what you said

when you said exception, i thought you were saying SEALs and Rangers didnt have to go through normal basic
 5 years ago '12        #224
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
This sh*t reminds me of when dude out here k!lled 4 cops in Oakland a couple years ago. The next 2 days the whole police force was shook thinking it was about to cause a cycle, karma, thinking everything they done in the past was about to come back and hit them like a truck. People even marched for the dude that did the k!llings and praised him for what he did
 5 years ago '04        #225
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 838 838
fu*k the police.........
 5 years ago '07        #226
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Games Addict said:
Yeah this is fu*king glorious. I mean, I sure as fu*k do NOT agree with what he's doing, but it's not often you see one guy pulled off something of this magnitude (having whole task forces dedicated to finding you and k!lling you, having the whole media go upside down reporting it). Its unfortunate innocent people had to suffer though and it shouldn't have happened to them... but I can totally agree with a trained guy like this offing criminals...

Anyway, this sh*t reminds me of Jason fu*king Bourne... its almost like he's unstoppable... a fu*king force not to be trifled with... holy sh*t!

and then sending packages to Anderson Cooper and others... This is a blockbuster movie waiting to happen..

isn't it fu*ked up how I totally just forgot about the innocent girl and her fiancee though? Shame on me...

anyway, I hope he gets caught or k!lled, but still... glorious...

gonna have to read that manifesto...

This is real life Bane, Joker villainy sh*t...
read the manifesto, that sh*t is fu*king crazy
 5 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
This sh*t reminds me of when dude out here k!lled 4 cops in Oakland a couple years ago. The next 2 days the whole police force was shook thinking it was about to cause a cycle, karma, thinking everything they done in the past was about to come back and hit them like a truck. People even marched for the dude that did the k!llings and praised him for what he did
Lovelle Mixon? he was a piece of sh*t

this guy has legitimate angst
 5 years ago '06        #228
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 Di Warlord said:
well, this might be off topic but there have been cases of regular troops going back to their hoods and unleashing hell on the law enforcement out there.

There was a episode of Gangland that talked about military peeps being in gangs and teaching what they learned in training to various people in their respective gangs.

One former Marine even injured 9 cops in a shootout with just a handgun alone, the technique he used was the Marine two-step. The cops took him down by shooting him down via a helicopter. So he does stand a good chance against a regular street cop
I remember that episode... the technique was called "slicing the pie" and yeah, that cat fu*ked up some cops somethin serious...
 5 years ago '10        #229
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Over here watching CNN like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #230
space
space
 Di Warlord said:
well, this might be off topic but there have been cases of regular troops going back to their hoods and unleashing hell on the law enforcement out there.

There was a episode of Gangland that talked about military peeps being in gangs and teaching what they learned in training to various people in their respective gangs.

One former Marine even injured 9 cops in a shootout with just a handgun alone, the technique he used was the Marine two-step. The cops took him down by shooting him down via a helicopter. So he does stand a good chance against a regular street cop
i remember that case, the only cop who survived his initial a.ssault at the gas station was in the army his damn self, so you right
 5 years ago '12        #231
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 nightmare said:
Lovelle Mixon? he was a piece of sh*t

this guy has legitimate angst
Yea completely different situation, but still...these oakland cops corrupt as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #232
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
man who the fu*ks knows where this guys at. Ive had helicopters over my house all day
 5 years ago '10        #233
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 toonice12 said:
His at the lowest point in his life & dont care if he dies. So he has nothing to lose. The LAPD has turned everybody against him now cause they said on the News he's hunt all cops. But in he clearly said LAPD not police anywhere else. "Its not about me and you. Its about the ones you care about that will pay for your sins."
They labeled him as a terrorist now in order to further soil his name. Keep in mind, the men (or kids) that shot up the movie theater as well as the elementary school were labeled "mentally unstable", yet this guy who is taking on corruption is seen as a terrorist. The media of America are a fu*king joke nowadays.

He actually tried to go the proper route to report the individuals that were abusing their power and he lost his job for it.
 5 years ago '06        #234
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Yea completely different situation, but still...these oakland cops corrupt as fu*k
i dont doubt what you saying, but LAPD and NYPD are on a whole different with corruption. the only cops more corrupt than them, are probably 3rd world cops
 5 years ago '04        #235
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,474 | Props total: 6055 6055
 WalmartRollback said:
They labeled him as a terrorist now in order to further soil his name. Keep in mind, the men (or kids) that shot up the movie theater as well as the elementary school were labeled "mentally unstable", yet this guy who is taking on corruption is seen as a terrorist. The media of America are a fu*king joke nowadays.

He actually tried to go the proper route to report the individuals that were abusing their power and he lost his job for it.
 5 years ago '04        #236
Fatal 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 136 136
 Rob De Niro said:
man who the fu*ks knows where this guys at. Ive had helicopters over my house all day

Probably in Jamaica sippin Daiquiris
 5 years ago '06        #237
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:

well hes black, what do you expect? (mind you, i think that dichotomy is despicable as well, but im just saying) not only that, he directly tried to expose the power structure.
 5 years ago '10        #238
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Di Warlord said:

If I remember correctly, the shooter had an a.ssault rifle, not only a hand gun.

But anyway, this gentleman wanted to make a difference and was being that "good" cop. He was oust by the system because he was a whistle-blower and reported against someone for excessive force on an arrestee. It's so fu*ked up that doing the right thing caused him to lose his job and this is what he had to resort to. If you look at all of the media surrounding this, he was a pretty happy individual (ginuwine smile in every photo). Unfortunately I have a feeling that the manifesto that was released was probably a "final will and testament" because he knew he would not make it after this incident. His motive seems to be cleaning the corrupt cops in the system. I bet he would have been a decent cop.
 5 years ago '04        #239
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I'm not saying that him trying to expose corruption within LAPD isn't a good thing but you guys are all idiots thinking it's OK for him to just k!ll any officer. If he doesn't know them then how does he not know that they aren't good cops just like supposedly he was. It wouldn't be right but it would different if it was people who he strictly knew screwed him over. This dude is a coward and a piece of sh*t for k!lling innocent people and negated any good he tried to do by exposing others.
 02-07-2013, 09:02 PM         #240
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:

Yep at first the news station was providing a back drop to his story now its just

"Black ex cop seeking revenege for being terminated, sent disturbing package to Anderson Cooper"

Media is a piece of sh*t
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy