Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities' resentment toward you is because they don't like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They're suffocating and don't even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago's youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nation's intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability.
 5 years ago '06        #182
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
 Stillhyphy said:
Come on bro, this man is prepared for war right now, he has damn near everything planned out judging from what has already happened and what he said in that manifesto. he's probably loading up 100 round clips for a.ssault rifles as we speak
I think he's got some of these basic steps planned out, but come on, there's some definite disorganization goin on on his part...
 5 years ago '11        #183
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Awards and Decorations

National Defense Service Medal

Iraq Campaign Medal

Global War on Terrorism Service Medal

Sea Service Deployment Medal

Navy Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon

Armed Forces Reserve Medal w/ “M” Device

Rifle Marksman Ribbon

Pistol Expert Medal

The Marksmanship Medal is a decoration of the United States Navy and the Coast Guard and is the highest award one may receive for weapons qualification. The Marksmanship Medal is the equivalent of the Expert Marksmanship Badge in the United States Army and Marine Corps.

Last edited by Trolling; 02-07-2013 at 07:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #184
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
y cant he be an elite soldier though i believe he want them n*ggaz in the mountain at night prolly to chop a whole bunch of em down tonight
I mean, he was probably a very good Navy Sgt. (i believe that was the rank he attained last) but he's not an elite soldier in the sense that he wasn't a Navy Seal i.e. special forces..

Yet and still, he's a very dangerous and combustable suspect...will be and has proven thus far he's gonna be hard to bring in or k!ll.

I don't know that he's in Big Bear for a reason... if he is up there b/c he knew there's a Winter storm comin', than yes, he's created a clear advantage..
 5 years ago '12        #185
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
 Trolling said:
Awards and Decorations

Iraq Campaign Medal

Rifle Marksman Ribbon
Pistol Expert Medal
none of those really mean sh*t except for the bolded ones. All those mean is that he's deployed to Iraq, and he can shoot a handgun as well as some type of non handgun weapon at the level of expert.

This ninja is really on some GTA: San Andreas type of sh*t right now with 5 stars
 5 years ago '12        #186
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 RAZAH CUTS said:
we don't know what he knows... he could be flying by the seat of his pants with these decisions..

considering he tried comandeering a boat in San Diego, and now's he's in Big Bear, I don't know that he's on top of things like we think he did..
This mans a Marine. Last thing hes worried about is weather
 5 years ago '05        #187
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,284 | Props total: 2640 2640
 ALLEEK said:
This mans a Marine. Last thing hes worried about is weather
He wasn't a Marine; he was a Navy Reservist. Not that that means he wouldn't be able to survive in the cold.
 5 years ago '12        #188
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 danny said:
He wasn't a Marine; he was a Navy Reservist. Not that that means he wouldn't be able to survive in the cold.
Just going off something I read earlier

Either way the average man ain't worried about the weather

I was homeless at one point in my life sleeping in alleyways in 20 degree weather. I was more worried about someone trying to rob me or harm me than whether or not I was warm

Long as his feet are warm the weather ain't gonna fu*k with him.
 5 years ago '04        #189
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6065 6065
 danny said:
same thing u wold be suprised how cold it in in iraq and afghanistan at night in the winter

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 02-07-2013 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #190
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Caught this from these guys website .

OccupyMARINES
‎(006)

Lt. Christopher Dorner contact OMC for a.ssistance. Veterans stick together.
 5 years ago '06        #191
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Di Warlord said:
none of those really mean sh*t except for the bolded ones. All those mean is that he's deployed to Iraq, and he can shoot a handgun as well as some type of non handgun weapon at the level of expert.

This ninja is really on some GTA: San Andreas type of sh*t right now with 5 stars
 5 years ago '06        #192
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I see a lot of talk about innocents, and you guys have points. Points of views.

What about all the innocent children growing up without fathers because some crooked a.ss cop decided to violate the rights of the citizen he just pulled over? Turning a little humbug traffic stop into a prison bid.

What about the mothers, wives, etc who lost somebody because a crooked a.ss cop, doing what comes natural to him, decided to kick a handcuffed man too hard one day?

What about all the deaths that could've been avoided using non lethal methods? Since when is it necessary for a whole squad to unload their weapons to take down a single suspect? Injuring and k!lling innocents in the process.

Would keep going but you should get this point by now.

These people are spoiled because there is no one to police them. They have grown disgustingly comfortable with facing no consequences for their actions. They are usually rewarded in the long term. Karma, or whatever you want to call it, is a bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #193
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
same thing u wold be suprised how cold it in in iraq and afghanistan at night in the winter
They're not the same thing, though. Their duties/training varies between the 2 branches. Why would I be surprised? I already knew all of that.
 02-07-2013, 07:44 PM         #194
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They found his truck on fire up in a remote spot in big bear three hours ago, supposably if it wasn't on fire it wouldn't of been found for awhile. There was no saying how long that truck was on fire for so its not like they stumbled across that truck right away.

If he had another car stashed up there then set that truck on fire and dipped I can gat dayum near promise that n*gga ain't in Big Bear. He wants to collect LAPD body count not any other police department. He bout to pop up again in LA eventually. I bet he posted up somewhere watching all this sh*t on the news taking notes and planning his next move.
 5 years ago '12        #195
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
yall talmbout Big Bear and how he might be chillin in the cold

he aint about that life, once it slips underneath 30 sommnn degrees the threat of hypothermia and frostbite starts to get real. You know he aint about to go fall asleep within a 100 mile radius of where they're looking for his a.ss at. FOH.

Homie's prolly in Mexico chillin, in Vegas chillin, or in NorCal.. chillin
 5 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Just going off something I read earlier

Either way the average man ain't worried about the weather

I was homeless at one point in my life sleeping in alleyways in 20 degree weather. I was more worried about someone trying to rob me or harm me than whether or not I was warm

Long as his feet are warm the weather ain't gonna fu*k with him.
he was a Navyman, not a marine and the yeah IF the temps were only gonna be in the 20s I doubt anyone would be worried.. however the temps are gonna be in the SUB ZEROS my friend.. that's more than enough to k!ll someone who is improperly clothed...
 5 years ago '06        #197
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

So he's In the woods just waiting for one of them to slip up and get they head blown off

I don't like campers
 5 years ago '07        #198
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 Trolling said:
Awards and Decorations

Iraq Campaign Medal

Rifle Marksman Ribbon

Pistol Expert Medal
Most of those awards are given to soldiers by default when they join and some just for being deployed. The marksman ribbon isn't that hard to get, just hit 38-40 non-moving targets. He isn't that decorated to be honest.
 5 years ago '05        #199
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
 Di Warlord said:
yall talmbout Big Bear and how he might be chillin in the cold

he aint about that life, once it slips underneath 30 sommnn degrees the threat of hypothermia and frostbite starts to get real. You know he aint about to go fall asleep within a 100 mile radius of where they're looking for his a.ss at. FOH.

Homie's prolly in Mexico chillin, in Vegas chillin, or in NorCal.. chillin
Since he was a soldier, he more than likely knows how to cope with the cold and the weather and it seems like he planned some of this out, but it also seems like parts of his plan didn't go too well (commandeering the boat).

With that said, I personally don't believe he's in Big Bear either. With what was said in the manifesto and what's happened already, I doubt he's anywhere near the site of his truck.
 5 years ago '04        #200
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6065 6065
 danny said:
They're not the same thing, though. Their duties/training varies between the 2 branches. Why would I be surprised? I already knew all of that.
dam near the same though and sh*t all military training is about the same just different levels of it i dun sat in 10 degree weather for hours before wit my equip on
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago