Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
25508 pageviews
758 comments

Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water

Fired ex-cop murders his former police rep daughter and husband in revenge k!lling!

[pic - click to view]

Fired LAPD Officer Shoots 3 Fellow Cops k!lling One-Releaseís Manifesto Exposing Corruption | Davey D's Hip Hop Corner

Last edited by Bighempin of QM; 02-07-2013 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: spelling error

758 comments for "Feb 7 - What the f%$k is in the L.A. water"

5 years ago '12        #2
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
HOLY sh*t, read THE WHOLE "manifesto" he posted :hillwhoa: sounds like something out of a movie

this is going to get HUGE as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #3
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
uncensored version

5 years ago '05        #4
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2552 2552
if i was named on that list, id go into immediate hiding until he was caught.
 5 years ago '12        #5
space
space
halfway through the manifesto...he has more targets :hillwhoa: AND he's a top ranked shooter
 5 years ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
Sounds like they fu*ked him over until he said OK you wanna play rough.
 5 years ago '07        #7
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,472 | Props total: 1708 1708
Just read the entire manifesto....this is about to get real

Quote from his manifesto that caught my attention

"If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it"

Last edited by mross16; 02-07-2013 at 10:36 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #8
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1736 1736
Im reading the manifesto now. sh*t is crazy
 02-07-2013, 10:49 AM         #9
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga just turned into a super villain...I know the LAPD scurred than a motha... "The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it’s the police officers." Man it was only a matter of time...

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 02-07-2013 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #10
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
sh*t is nuts right now here in LA. I work at a school and everyone is paranoid.

That manifesto is just nuts.
 5 years ago '04        #11
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9487 9487
gotta come back and read this after work
 5 years ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 mross16 said:
Just read the entire manifesto....this is about to get real

Quote from his manifesto that caught my attention

"If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Donít be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it"
^^^^ THat was a great quote. And this one also got me thinking:

"Why didnít you charge me with filing a false police report when I came forward stating that Evans kicked Mr. Christopher Gettler? You file criminal charges against every other officer who is accused and terminated for filing a false police report. You didnít because you knew I was innocent and a criminal court would find me innocent and expose your department for suppressing the truth and retaliation, thatís why."
 5 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
gotta come back and read this after work
The first 2/3 is a great read and provides detailed insight into the situation.

The last part he starts to go off on some wild tangents and gets off topic.
 5 years ago '11        #14
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
revolution is upon us fellas!. im glad someone is standing for what they believe in
 5 years ago '06        #15
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
n*gga said he gonna miss walking dead and shark week

I'm in Culver city not a cop I'm going out lol.
 5 years ago '07        #16
space
space
The PD is going to be sued so many times because of this. They shot 2 ladies this morning thinking it was dorner and shot at a third person but missed. All were driving trucks. This is just a mess here in southern california. That state is now on blue alert.

They got cops parked on the freeways just looking for his truck.

Last edited by Rob De Niro; 02-07-2013 at 08:35 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #17
space
space

Authorities across Southern California were on high alert Thursday morning as a massive manhunt was underway for an ex-Los Angeles police officer sought in connection with a double homicide and the shootings of three police officers, one of whom was k!lled.

Local, state and federal authorities are involved in the search for Christoper Jordan Dorner, 33, who threatened "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" against police in an manifesto posted on his Facebook page.

Dorner also threatened more than two dozen people -- including police officials -- in his manifesto. Officers from around Southern California have been deployed to protect those people. In some cases, police said, those at risk have relocated for their safety.

LAPD Charlie Beck is expected to hold a press conference at 10 a.m.

When asked if police felt they were under attack, Riverside Police Lt. Guy Toussaint said: "Based on the circumstances of the shooting, yes I do."

Hours after authorities announced they were looking for Dorner in connection with a double homicide in Orange County, the search intensified after three police officers were shot in Riverside County and Dorner was identified as a possible suspect.

Ex-LAPD cop tried to steal boat, flee to Mexico, authorities say

Freeway signs urged motorists to call 911 if they saw the suspect's vehicle as officers patrolled the streets near one of the Riverside County crime scenes with rifles at the ready. Los Angeles was put on a citywide tactical alert and California Highway Patrol issued a "blue alert" for nine Southern California counties warning Dorner was considered "armed and extremely dangerous."

The first shooting occurred about 1:30 a.m. Thursday in Corona, where two Los Angeles Police Department officers providing protection for someone mentioned in Dorner's manifesto, officials said. One officer suffered a graze wound to the head during a shootout and Dorner fled the scene, police said.

A short time later, two Riverside officers were shot at the corner of Magnolia Avenue and Arlington Avenue in Riverside. Toussaint said the officers were sitting at a red light when they were ambushed. One was k!lled, the other was still in surgery Thursday morning.

There was no indication the officers were "actively seeking Dorner," Toussaint said.

"Our officers were stopped at an intersection at a red light when they were ambushed," he said. "Because of the close proximity to the timeline, we believe there is a strong likelihood that former LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner was involved in our incident."

In the online manifesto, Dorner specifically named the father of Monica Quan, the Cal State Fullerton a.ssistant basketball coach who was found dead Sunday in Irvine along with her fiance, Keith Lawrence.

Randy Quan, a retired LAPD captain, was involved in the review process that ultimately led to Dorner's dismissal. A former U.S. Navy reservist, Dorner was fired in 2009 for allegedly making false statements about his training officer. In the manifesto, he complained that Randy Quan and others did not fairly represent him at the review hearing.

"The violence of action will be high .... I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," Dorner wrote.

As authorities swarmed the area, two officer-involved shootings occurred in Torrance after police came across vehicles they thought might be Dorner's.
The first Torrance incident occurred about 5:20 a.m. in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, Lt. Devin Chase said. That incident involved Los Angeles police detectives from the Hollywood division, sources said.

Two people were struck by gunfire and transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries, Chase said. No officers were injured.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police officers, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with Dorner.

"Now it appears neither of them are directly related," Chase said. "In both of them, officers believed they were at the time."

Authorities said they believe Dorner attempted to steal a boat from an elderly man about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Point Loma Yacht Club in San Diego, hours before the shootings in Riverside County.

The boat owner reported being accosted by a burly man who tied him up, threatened him with a gun and said he wanted the boat to flee to Mexico.

But while they were trying to get underway, a rope became entangled in the propeller and the boat was inoperable, authorities said.

The suspect fled the scene and the boat owner was unharmed.

About 2 a.m., a citizen reported finding property belonging to Dorner on a street near Lindbergh Field, not far from the scene of the attempted boat theft. The property included a briefcase and Dorner's LAPD badge.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #18
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
wow, this dude is has some balls. He is doing waht 99% of us are afraid to, stand up to the system and say "fu*k you" it's a shame how they did him dirty, LAPD be shady as fu*k since day 1. This is some Rambo type sh*t. Going to be intresting.

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.
yo for a minute I thought this was a prank after reading this
 5 years ago '04        #19
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
son is going to get lit the fu*k up behind this. they been looking for this dude all day. they done shot or shot at 3 civilians behind this dude. he better not be in cali right now. they are going to k!ll this man. i read his manifesto and the dude has some legit reasons. still, how he's going about it is definitely going to get him murked. he'd be aight if he had help. they are going to k!ll son but he has points. this sh*t is crazy.
 5 years ago '12        #20
space
space
Hillary Clinton. You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He’s (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband
:hillwhoa: probably the craziest part of the whole manifesto...dude is reaching hard
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy